Just watched this, what did i think of it?

Just watched this, what did i think of it?

Attached: 11166725_ori.jpg (800x1200, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xitHF0IPJSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UVkQ0C4qDvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I came buckets tbqh

Why?

imagine if they recast ellen page with someone who was attractive or could act

Why not

WOULD HAVE IMPROVED HER SCENES SOMEWHAT BUT NOLAN GAVE HER NOTHING ANYWAY

MARION WAS GREAT, THE TRAIN TRACK SUICIDE IS AMAZING

Couldn’t even process what happened when I first watched it

Any scene in specific?

Not really

It's not that hard to follow except for the kick thing which i think could've been handled better

I GOT IT THE FIRST TIME BUT SAW IT TWICE MORE IN IMAX CUS THE PRODUCTION QUALITY WAS SO DAMN GOOD
PLUS ONE OF THE BEST TRAILERS OF ALL TIME
youtube.com/watch?v=xitHF0IPJSQ

NOLAN IS THE AUTIST WE DESERVE
youtube.com/watch?v=UVkQ0C4qDvM

Attached: inception hallway rig.jpg (1245x698, 529K)

I wish i could cum for no particular reason as I'm watching a movie, sounds fun

You thought that in general it was an entertaining flick that explores an interesting idea and was worth a watch. It is however not "smart" by any means and the more you think about it the more plotholes you can find.

If you zone out at any point of the beginning of this movie it's difficult to follow.

Why was the gravity in the last dream level normal? They said that the gravity changes so the 1st level they are falling into river, which means the gravity in 2nd layer is disrupted. Then why is it normal in the 3rd one, when it's not normal in the second one?

Somehow this movie scared the shit out of me when I first watched, not in a horror sort of way, but kind of an existential fear

Try it

great blockbuster, only pretentious people or megaweebs dislike it

Answer me goddamn it.

Do they all fuck Tom Hardy?

Pretty damn Kino. The new one hes working on sounds pretty based too.

No one here watched this movie, they just like to call it Nolan normie trash :)

You probably failed to notice its the third film in an allegorical trilogy about film making by Nolan. Cobb is an auteur director, the others are variously the producer, the production designer, the financier and the actual actor. "Amusing" jokes about Producers fighting in hotel meetings and the way in which time works when you are stuck in 'development hell'.

But they are right.

I think it is one of his few great films. I think his Bat films are OK but TDKR is shit-tier.

You thought it was pretty to look at, but the excessive exposition stacked up against the very simple plot made it a chore for you to get through.

You loved it but since it's popular you don't bring it up much around here because you're a sheep

>the way in which time works when you are stuck in 'development hell'.
it's more like purgatory than hell.

WHY ARE YOU YELLING

Because they were never dreaming

You liked it just fine, but the lack of capekino held it back