WHATS HAPPENING LOGANG

>WHATS HAPPENING LOGANG

Attached: logan.jpg (1280x854, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maverickbyloganpaul.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why should he make more money than a surgeon?

surgeons dont sell the hottest and softest merch in the game

maverickbyloganpaul.com/

How about we just forget this creature exists?

What's happening shill.

Because he's Jewish

*dabs*

Logan gassed, he beats the shit out of KSI in the rematch

why are betas on the internet so intimidated by this chad

Why won't he get hair plugs?

This ugly autistic retard gets to bang Chloe Bennett every goddamn day

No he isn't.

And that Tana creature gets to scissor with Bella Thorne.

>entertainer makes more money than surgeon
Oh no?

Money>Height>Face>Frame

I wish I wasn't such an autistic sperg so that I could become a famous youtuber and get easy cash

Bella Thorne is absolutely riddled with STDs, so I'm okay with someone else fucking her

why should trannys live instead of fetuses?

I wish I was rich

Attached: Capture.jpg (607x89, 11K)

He can entertains million people per day.
A surgeon can maybe heal 3 people per day

You can't tell from his nose?

Growing up is realizing STATUS is #1

yikes

Legit. Status is the one big zero-sum game that everything else revolves around.

plenty of rich trust fund babies holed up in some mansion around but most aren't world famous like Logan

STATUS is #1 literally your entire life

Why should you be allowed to post on 4channel?

If I ever see this faggot irl I'll kick him so hard in the balls that they'll come out of his mouth.

I find really interesting that YouTube has never recommend me this guy, nor showed me any of his videos in my feed
Its mind blowing, desu
On the contrary, I've seen that nugger a couple of times already

LOL
You won't do shit pussyboi

He doesn't.
A surgeon makes way more money per client than a e-celeb. It's just that an e-celeb can have a million more clients per time than a surgeon.
Go read a book, zoomer loser.

Except status comes from having those 4 things, or a combination of those same 4 things (Charisma should be included).

Status has far less to do with looks or even money than you might think. When some BLM goons can oust Bernie Sanders from his own stage - successful status play.

He's going to rape an asian hooker to death, bury her in a ditch and livestream it all in a cocaine haze

Why does gen z enjoy retards?

Social media is their entire way of life.

>HEY KIDS CHECK OUT THIS DEAD CORPSE / SHADY BETTING SITE / LAWSUIT THAT I COMPLETELY MISREPRESENT
>DON'T WORRY, I WON'T GET BANNED BECAUSE (((THEY))) GOT MY BACK

his eyes are pinned

who is he?

Because he generates more money than a surgeon and creates more advertising space than a surgeon. Are you dense, Kragerman?

Wealth has at best an intermittent, not at all reliable and above all else partial relationship to factors like merit. Some people exhibit next zero merit and are very wealthy. Many people who've never worked a day in their lives are living lavishly on inheritance. Many people are permitted to parasitically live off the work of others-we call these shareholders.

In Logan's case he has a monopoly on content produced by him, which people like in monetizable ways, and on his public image, which people have developed a parasocial relationship to. Even this is far more a product of luck and chance than whatever charisma or qualities he has that were conducive the to the unlikely event of the current situation coming about.

I'm saying capitalism is gay. That there is a logic to it no more justifies it than saying feudalism is good because you can clearly and logically explain the lineage through which the current lord has the right kill you if you don't work his lands.

Then then don't deserve to live.

This is crap for betas to believe. I was in relationships with extremely hot (and intelligent) women without any money, and I am not tall, just average, and my face is ordinary, and my frame is nothing amazing either, but I wasn't an unsufferable faggot and have a real personality with my own real interests, which I truly have and am not just trying to impress bitches with.

If you incels loved yourselves better, others would love you too.

Look at any Vine or Tiktok compilation to understand Zoomer life.

>she doesn't wash her hair often
>she has two regular lovers
>she must be RIDDLED with STD's
Meanwhile, in reality, she has zero STD. Just like you.

damn...

Attached: 1562000378583.png (1204x718, 758K)

>A surgeon can maybe heal 3 people per day
And forget about entertainment. Surgeons are pretentious faggots who would rather play golf than save lives.

I call them body mechanics and they get upset. Knowing how a bowel movement works doesn't make you respectable in my book.

is he /OUR GUY/?

Attached: file.png (618x500, 110K)

Cancelled

I think he has the idea that income should be based on merit. hahahhaha. what a dumbfuck. Why should a person's worth be based on merit, skill, societal worth etc? hahahahah. silly idea.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (320x176, 2.19M)

U R grammer is fuct

is this a "streamer"?

team10 is the "clan" of Logan or Jake or both???

Keemstar is the biggest roach out there and I have no idea how he hasn't gotten murdered yet

pusytube

It is indeed silly. That said, Logan's merit is exactly deserved: he generates attention and sells advertising space.

There are plenty of people who make money on merit, but that would be people who have supporters who back them up financially to create content they want (like youtubers who do videos about history).

If YouTube was a governmental project, I'd be with you on the merit thing, but it's not.

That said, every government should start Internet projects people can vote on because they would be financed by us. I want a governmental newschannel for instance, with journalists that would be held accountable to the country for their work.

>Keemstar is the biggest roach out there and I have no idea how he hasn't gotten murdered yet
He's entertaing and allows you to know what's happening on YT without having to check it out yourself.

What happened to his rematch?

Money>Face>Height>Frame>Personality
Fixed that for you manlet

yeah but he "snitches" 24/7 on a lot of people with a lot of money, that's his existence
but then again the people he snitches on probably don't have the connections to hire a hit

god I love how the normies shit on trannies in the replies to that tweet
maybe not all is lost

Money isn't important if you're cool. Most women make their own money today; if not, you might be trying to date morons.

>Face
Women's taste in faces is so vastly different from yours that you wouldn't know what a woman finds attractive in terms of faces

>frame
Get outta here...

Personality comes on top. You wish it was last because it's what you have the least, probably. Personality will trump everything else.

Jokes on you I’m pretty funny but ugly as sin.

Pretty sure you're an unsufferable cunt and that's why women avoid you. Whiners are not sexy. Men who complain are no fun. You may think you're funny, but you're not. Women's ideas of an ugly men are extremely subjective.

I wanna see this vid

Attached: 1527826626202.jpg (600x400, 50K)

Listen buddy. All I did was give my subjective list of those traits in the order of importance. Never once did I go woe is me. Or talk about women in a negative light. Now if you don’t think that looks are the second most important thing when it comes to attraction, you are beyond delusional and don’t even know that the bottom 20% perceners like me have no chance in hell and believe me I’ve tried. But honestly I’m kinda content. I pay a hooker every now and then and that pretty much covers my needs. My need for intimacy went away after a while too. You can paint whatever picture you want of me buddy but the fact of the matter is if your face isn’t fucked and you have no money, no amount of a good personality is going to make you attractive.

Grown men gossiping about other YouTubers for money is by far the saddest thing on the platform.

>I was
There you go

>people who watch videos made by these mongs

sure is summer here