HE'S GONNA POP

HE'S GONNA POP

Attached: dc9be59f-60c8-428b-b152-6ba256552936_screenshot.jpg (1160x480, 28K)

I DON'T BELEIVE IT

Threadly reminder that Cypher did absolutely, literally, figuratively, totally, genuinely, legitimately and unironically nothing wrong.

Wrong. He represents the soi epidemic in young white males. Bluepilled and cucked.

Are animals in the matrix jacked in?

Wrong. Have sex tranny.

nah theyre just programs

Why not have gorillas jacked in or dolphins, they're smart enough and wouldn't give a fuck about living in a simulation, why not get rid of humans altogether?

Because the machines deeply care for humanity and don't just want to exterminate them. They put them in a realistic simulation to keep them alive and safe while simultaneously harvest energy from them. The machines and humanity live in a comfy symbiosis.

they probably all went extinct after the humans blocked out the sun

This
SHE WAS A WHOAR

What did blocking out the sun even do? They didn't die and it just forced the machines to use humans as batteries

Humans thought machines could only rely on solar power.

they were getting rekt and thought blocking the sun would disrupt the machines long enough to launch a counter offensive

why not release all humans regardless of if they can comprehend it or not, bring them to Zion, then wait for the machines to die

>then wait for the machines to die
What?

machines don't have sunlight + machines don't have humans to use as batteries because they're hiding in Zion = machines die

Machines don't need humans. They would find other ways to get energy.

Attached: juicysteak.gif (715x383, 71K)

No...NO....I don't believe it.

Attached: i don't believe it.jpg (225x169, 10K)

Why didn't Neo use his powers in the real world to make a medium rare steak

MORPHEUS IS FIGHTING NEO!

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 677K)

Attached: what did it meeeean.jpg (540x432, 45K)

HE WAS A WHOA!

A) he was a hooah, B) he hit me and... i'm not even sure he is the one

Attached: luke.png (986x520, 379K)

BELIEVE IT OR NOT YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU'RE STILL GONNA SNEED