Captain Miller

Why didn't God save him? He did the right thing and his reward is spending eternity in Hell. This movie is fucking blackpilled.

Attached: let_me_show_you.png (1200x611, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWi8PCFi6hg
youtube.com/watch?v=cqrOhb6Qxg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was a nigger

Laurence Fishburne is not a nigger.

shut the heck up nigger

There is no God. But there is a hell dimension.

>using heck as an adjective

>liking niggers

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. The script went a little more into detail. If there's no God, is there a devil? Or something even worse and more ancient?

Kino. The film's only real fault was it's generic orchestral soundtrack. If they swapped that out for some drone metal, it would have been a 10.10.
youtube.com/watch?v=NWi8PCFi6hg

Attached: weir.png (1912x813, 1.71M)

I was under the impression that its not literally the biblical Hell as cool as that would be, but another reality akin to the Warp from WH40k that drives people insane due to it following different cosmic rules or some shit.

Attached: 1500327668720.gif (600x505, 798K)

It wasnt hell but another dimension. His spirit went to heaven. Hell does not exist.

The prodigy's 'Funky shit' kicking in when the credits started to roll was pure kino.

Neither does heaven. When you die you and anything you ever were dies. And you will die, we all will.

its hell dummies, nothing to do with your gay toy soldiers

No, it totally destroyed the atmosphere of the ending. This video is obviously very amateur, but an example of what I think would work.
youtube.com/watch?v=cqrOhb6Qxg8
In the script Weir explicitly states that God, Satan and heaven do not exist. There's the Hell dimension outside the universe and a malevolent being older than the universe.

God has unlimited power captain miller sacrificed himself and went to heaven

No one cares about your gay fantasy shit.
based

When you die your carcass rots but the energy you had from your consciousness moves on to fuel the surrounding area. All your memories, personality and experience that shaped you into who you are decides what kind of energy that will be, nurturing, positive, healthy or destructive, malignant, corrupting.
Entropy is one of the few real and objective truths of this world. Every day I spend on this shithole I feel corrupted by the second. Fuck this place.

It wasn't hell. It was a hell, but not THE hell.

It's not hell, it's the Warp.

Shut the fuck up.

Not Hell.

>its hell, a concept ensconced in western cannon for thousands of years; immediately understandable to anyone above age 10
>acktshually its my OC donutsteal magic realm which is really similar to hell but is completely different

Attached: fantastic mr based.jpg (1200x911, 128K)

Why do you think the warp and Hell are two different things?

This movie is set in the Warhammer 40k universe. Don't enter the warp without gellar fields.

Attached: content_13.jpg (575x350, 142K)

>When you die you and anything you ever were dies. And you will die, we all will.
I wish I felt so certain about life as you do. You must be either extremely knowledgeable about things nobody knows anything about, or a fucking fool.

This whole board is about gay fantasy shit fuckface

When I was a kid I thought this was set in the same world as hellraiser

>And you will die, we all will.
You poor soul. See you in the next universe. We are trapped in what the hindus describe as Samsara and in christian lore is described as Limbo.

>There's the Hell dimension outside the universe and a malevolent being older than the universe.
So it's just elder god tier shit?

Hell is punitive. Like OP says, Miller didn't deserve that shit

how do we know Migger goes to hell? Haven't seen it in a while.

Lore dump on if it is really hell or not and the supposed ancient being?

God can do anything even if miller was transported to hell God can easily take his soul out and bring it to Heaven.

Link to the script?

It is neither hell or the warp.

It is explained clearly in the movie that they enter an alternate dimension. This is not biblical hell.

It is not the warp. There is no signs of 40k warp corruption or chaos gods like Khorne, Tzeench or Nurgle. The people on the ship pretty much just go crazy and slaughter/mutilate each other and themselves. Also, on the 40k timeline, warp travel is invented in the 18th millennia which is 15 thousand years after the timeline of the movie.

>It is explained clearly in the movie that they enter an alternate dimension. This is not biblical hell.
Why assume that the Biblical hell cannot be an alternate dimension? It's what most Christians actually believe today.
>It is not the warp. There is no signs of 40k warp corruption or chaos gods like Khorne, Tzeench or Nurgle.
While I agree that calling it a 40k prequel is going too far, I also agree that it does fit the warp definition very well, because it does explain how the ship creates black holes and goes into them to come out some other place in the universe. That's exactly what the warp is. So it does fit the definition of it.

>The people on the ship pretty much just go crazy and slaughter/mutilate each other and themselves.
False. It's very clearly explained that the ship becomes ALIVE, which doesn't fit anything in 40k warp for all I know. The ship itself is now some entity (or it's possessed).

>Also, on the 40k timeline, warp travel is invented in the 18th millennia which is 15 thousand years after the timeline of the movie.
Fine argument. Unironically.

>zoomer humor everyone

>When you die you and anything you ever were dies

Sounds like heaven to me fåm

This. ....unless he didn't die, which would totally suck.