Tfw you haven't watched anything for weeks

>tfw you haven't watched anything for weeks
>tfw all kino series have lost their rewatch potential after watching them numerous times

After Chernobyl ended there isn't anything to watch or to wait for. I've literally seen every show that is worth of watching and all there is left is some low tier bullshit that you have to force yourself through. There are some movies left to see, but series are more /comfy/.

Yea Forums, is there some series that I might have missed out?

Attached: 15239412475194.jpg (400x400, 20K)

watch some lower tier shows that have interesting aspects of them

most shows are very very garbage tho

Big Little Lies

kino x kino

There isn't such things left unfortunately, I've watched them as well.

>all lead characters are females
I can't watch anything with strong female lead. They're just always uncharismatic and unrelatable.

Attached: 1521326953981.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Name your fav shows

It is almost the fourth of july, watch John Adams. The show made me want to be a cool colonial american lawyer.

Attached: 634.Linney.mh.082912.jpg (600x467, 30K)

>Rome
>The Wire
>I, Claudius
>The Leftovers
>The Sopranos
>Peep Show
>Star Trek: DS9, TNG
>Stargate: SG-1
>Babylon 5
>OZ
>Office (US)
>How I Met Your Mother
>The Last Kingdom

In that order.

Dark

Vice Princeples
The Americans

I'm not really into American history nor do I particularly enjoy colonial era kino, and I've never heard of this fella, but he sure seems like an absolute alpha. I will give this one a go.

>Netflix Original
>a family saga with supernatural twist
It sounds disgusting. I really can't enjoy any supernatural horror, it's dull as fuck.

Attached: 1558653443966.jpg (263x263, 17K)

Have you seen the UK Office?

go on youtube and watch let's plays. they're comf if it's a man in his 30s doing it

The big bang theory

>"Dark"
>by Netflix

gee I wonder what happens in this show

it sucks
and fucks

I have, it was nice. But, (US) was better overall.

Yeah, I've been watching YouTube. I'm not really into Let's Plays. Harald Baldr and bald and bankrupt are the top channels. They do the best travel vlogs, really show the local life in developing countries by interacting with locals and going to adventures with them and they do some underground shit that nobody else shows.

Attached: 156812595836.jpg (480x723, 119K)

Do you read?

no

Attached: lucifer.jpg (225x224, 4K)

Nice bait, mate.

I do somewhat. I try to read at least one book per month, sometimes I do more. Currently reading Michel Houellebecq's 'The Elementary Particles'.

Attached: 1558336118277.gif (220x180, 603K)

brainy brag

>12 books a year is bragging

Attached: 1560555571218.jpg (428x469, 18K)

on this board, yes. /sci/ is taking applicants, tho

This one is terrible by so many standards, yet it's somewhat enjoyable. I kinda forgot about this one so I'm not sure where I left, maybe in season three. Maze is fucking 10/10.

Attached: 1555863981846.jpg (430x320, 24K)

House MD

The Borgias, The Tudors, Gomorra

You know that The Elementary Particles isn't a physics book, right?

Who reads most, /sci/, Yea Forums, /his/ or some other board? Yea Forums seems like the easy answer but I'm /his/ and /n/ and I read a lot based on both those subjects, and very little Yea Forums related books. /sci/ is definitely a contender there, but maybe "books per year" isn't the best thing to compare for /sci/; this based on the couple of actual scientists who work directly at science-based projects professionally I know. They do not read a ton in the way of books, but they do both stay very up to date in their fields, and read lots of literature, popular and scientific, on their respective fields.

have you seen Californication? it's super comfy, I'm watching it for the second time now

>I'm /his/ and /n/ and I read a lot based on both those subjects
What do you read about transportation?

I also found it to be funnier than the office

sharpe

>I can't watch anything with strong female lead. They're just always uncharismatic and unrelatable.

watch the good fight to get over it

If you like The Office and HIMYM you should easily like Friends, Parks and Rec, TBBT, 30 Rock, Community, My Name is Earl

>Sopranos is the only good show on the list

Attached: 1551731424286.jpg (300x300, 53K)

watch this

Attached: 30A7D2FD-57C4-4A5C-B116-CF8DC8597981.jpg (568x416, 34K)

Stop being a faggot and watch anime.

>start being a faggot and watch anime
ftfy

Taboo

Peaky Blinders

True Detective Season 1

Skins, Misfits - gotta watch these as a teen though, if you are too old or never had a healthy teen experience like sex and parties you might not like it

Shift away from consumer hobbies and move towards one that actively involve you. All you're doing is looking for more shit to shove down your throat, as soon as you consume all of that you'll be unsatisfied again. It never ends. If you're going to interact with consumer hobbies do it in a more involved way, like studying the history of theater, film, literature, etc. Ideally also get a couple hobbies that get you physically moving and exercising.

cursed comment