Alright, i'll admit

He's fucking good.

Also, if FFH was any indication, then Marvel killing off Tony Stark was the best thing to happen to his character.

Attached: tomholland.jpg (970x546, 54K)

>capeshit
>good

Attached: 1560185345353.jpg (250x250, 3K)

Alright, I'll admit.
He fucking sucks.
If S11E5 was any indication, then Sneed taking over Chuck's was the best thing to happen to his character.

shill thread

*snap*
This is going in my cringe collection

Your check is in the mail

23 and already has those crow's feet he's going to age like shit

To be fair, thisr who snapped aged 5 years (Spidey is almost 30)

No they didn't. The snapped didn't age. That was literally the first thing they explained in the movie.

You dumb fuck

So you think the people who snapped are the ones who aged and the people who actually lived through the 5 years didn't?

You're an actual retard

He need daily facials, he can't skip a day

He's just like me

>hey y'all, Scott here

>there are people who prefer this anglo manlet over Francisco Lachowski

Attached: 65143438-30BF-40C0-9553-DD5532F1B065.jpg (1024x759, 48K)

A literal who

I just came from seeing FFH, it is fucking excellent. Holland is my Spider-Man, Gyllenhaal is one of the best actors/characters in the MCU. They changed Zendaya’s character too, she’s not woke anymore, she’s just an awkward nerd, it’s such an improvement on how she was in Homecoming. I really hated how they cast her as MJ, but if you forget about politics she’s actually very good in FFH.
Moral of the story - don’t listen to shills who’ve been shitting on this film and Tom Holland for weeks, it’s a lovely, big hearted classic Marvel film, easily one of its best.

you sound like you enjoy black cocks
i saw the movie and it's shit
only jake is good

Get fucked, it’s true. The film is easily one of the best Spider-Man films ever made, He does the swinging through New York, he makes his own suit, he’s in great peril, he fucks up and has to fix it, etc, honestly can’t praise it enough.

Where do I sign up to become a paid mouseshill?

initiation includes sucking n****r cock

a nigger cock?

Attached: 1562102672410.png (960x632, 31K)

I have proof I saw the film just now, it sounds like you haven’t seen the film.
Black cocks? So edgy. On a board about film + TV we must fit in with the hive mind, right? Nobody can post honest views of any film. Bitterness and edge only!

Attached: 8DC6194D-72EF-4B62-A7C9-76BCBD2129FE.jpg (2753x2347, 1.66M)

Also saw it at a cineworld this evening.

Was pretty good , improvement over homecoming imo.

Will have to watch breakdowns at some point but i did wonder if the 'Heart of Iron' documentary/movie being advertised on the plane was a hint towards Riri Williams/ Iron Heart in the future.

Ah I didn’t realise that, agree it was better than Homecoming, partly because the school kids were all more developed.