Avengers: Endgame grossed $873K on Monday after re-release

Looks like it got a 1-month reset. see next post

Attached: avengers.png (569x87, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2019/06/25/avengers-endgame-passes-avatar-original-box-office-run
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What avengers grossed yesterday was the same as last month.
So, you could say it would gross on July the same of what it grossed on June before last weekend

Attached: month reset.png (824x765, 57K)

In other words, Avengers Endgame could get a 15-20M Domestic gross of the re-release and MAY beat Avatar

Don't forget the boost that will come with Far From Home

>don't forget to add this other movie!
Jesus

This is the boost tho

Keep in mind that in June the film had LESS screens Overseas, now it would get another 5-8 Million

Did they re-release it overseas, too? If so, has that been tabulated?

Yep, but it's getting re-released on waves.
For example, Argentina is expected to re-release on July 11 and Chile on August.
Same for Brazil

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EAT SHIT AVATURDS

Attached: laughtiri.webm (1280x720, 665K)

Christ you Marvelets are pathetic. Stay in denial faggot.

Attached: file.png (938x630, 1.11M)

But the bonus stuff was still playing on monday, which won't be the case anymore after Far From Home got released

you lost, get over it

Unless it grosses less than 450K next week, sorry pal. It’s not over

But at what cost?

You're assuming it'll behave the same way it did a month ago. Your logic is flawed because the circumstances have changed, sweetie.

she can STILL FUCKING WIN

Yep. All the competition bombed so it'll probably do even better.

The film is grossing more money with less screens, sweetie. It's definitely going to act the same way this week and maybe the next one.

>still in denial
yikes

>denial
Just check the FACTS, faggot

Whatever it takes, including fraud

Endgame pre re-release made less than Avatar pre re-release. It's already over, marvel lost, how will they ever recover etc

Whatever it fakes

It beat the original run a week ago.
Are you okay?

It did not. These are the numbers up until the day before Endgame was rereleased. Not only did it fail to beat avatar's original run, but it also cost 50% more to make

Attached: c.png (972x481, 182K)

the most dishonest re-release ever

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2019/06/25/avengers-endgame-passes-avatar-original-box-office-run
I'll take Forbes word over yours, sorry.

rent free

COPE

10 years later and Jimbo is still dabbing on capeshit holy fuck
Even if it wins the crawling is pathetic and everyone is laughing at it

>article states avatar made $2.788 billion total with $33 million from re-release
>somehow works that out to be $2.749 billion on original run
I wouldn't believe an article that can't do a basic calculation. Using their numbers and correctly subtracting 33 million means avatar made 2.755 billion during its original run, which is exactly the number I calculated in my image by looking at box office mojo and wiki. The number for Endgame was the total up until thursday, again from box office mojo, then the re-release happened on friday. Sorry buddy, marvel lost
Not only did they lose but they humiliated themselves with a pathetic 'bonus' scene. At least avatar had several minutes of fully rendered footage

>unadjusted

well done capecucks, well done. HOWEVER, today's money is worth less than money from ten years ago

Attached: Neytiri_1392.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

Avatar is so forgettable. Nobody can name any characters or quotes from it.

Last month without re-release made 20Million domestic with no Overseas screens,
Expect the same or more for this monthz
Cope

>I see you

Attached: navi women.jpg (4620x1388, 1.44M)

It's going to beat it fag, stay mad

it has like 600 million to go