Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=_jq3KYJLcHY

Attached: 1102937372818.png (1080x1272, 752K)

The degenerate. Also, is everyone in American fucking tiny?

Fuck me I hate zoomers

>You don't touch my boss
what a fag

Vid is 2015, thats a boomer.

"boomer"... the right term is millenial, far from the actual based boomers that they try to copy.

I liked it when they raped him

Forgot your exclamation points boomer

Attached: 1561566586539.jpg (721x450, 48K)

The kid was a retard but the bald manlet obviously had no idea how to handle himself or anyone else

Shit I would have pushed that mother fucker away from me from the get go. You don't let another man into your zone like that.

>Another privileged white college boy thinking he's hot shit
Yawn.

im 19

When you physically dominate another male and have the law on your side of all things you absolutely must emasculate them. Say things like you're pathetic and weak, you can fight all you want but you will never get off the ground for I will not allow it.

>fuck rules!
Imagine this guy is your wife's son

This is canada

>boot licking security guard won’t let a man just buy some mac n cheese
Imagine taking every possible opportunity to display power over someone just for the sake of it. Yes, clearly you CAN call the police and smother the kid and put your hand on his throat and get away with it but never asks SHOULD I be an industrial cock inhaler? No, never considers just being a bro letting home boy get some munchies and moving on with life.

the manager, his employee and the cop for not stomping him into a pulp. He never learned. He made a yootoob video that proves this

what if he gets an erection because of it?

>never learned
What lesson was he suppose to learn? Bald short guys with EGO problems should be avoided? Or some moral lesson like drinking and buying Mac n cheese bad respect authority!

Getting in anyone’s face like that and acting that way is cringe no matter what size or privileged background you come from. Reeks of insecurity

So was the kid just getting shit faced alone? Why did the people he was drinking with let this happen?

>Luke Gatti, 19, himself became a major subject of conversation, especially after it surfaced that he was involved in similar incidents at UMass Amherst: on one occasion he was charged with disorderly conduct after calling a white officer the N-word at a party and on another he was charged with assault and battery of a police officer.

No retard, this was in Connecticut

College aged zoomers really will throw their “friends” under the bus to save themselves. They’re terrified of “authority” and likely didn’t want to be involved. Moreover, they probably enjoyed the show and wanted to see their friend get in trouble.

>Luke Gatti, 20, of Bayville, N.Y., is accused of attacking a Boca Raton police officer in May while he was staying at a detox facility.

Attached: photos.medleyphoto.10909038.jpg (943x597, 60K)

entertainment

>He didn't even buy an n-word pass before going to university
Fucking amateur hour, they should teach this shit in high school

Yeah I just said that way better dumb fucking retard stop posting

>OH I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA

Mutts, they should have invaded Canada long ago and ended this faggotry

zoomers are scum

Fuck 30 year old you boomer

many word, many smarts

I'm not going to America if this is what it's like.

Gen from worst to best
Millennials
Zoomers
Boomers
GenX
Silent

Anyone who disagrees is a faggot tranny nigger

This dude is more a millennial. Not like it matters though

Duh endertainmantz

Attached: 912715BD-FBA0-4F59-BBBE-9767062A8C02.png (225x225, 11K)

Nah fuck zoomers
And FUCK jannies

It's not Canada

What would you do if that little shit got in your face like that and started talking to you that? Aren’t there self defence rules where is someone is right up in your personal space and acting aggressive you have the right to hit them?

sad
pathetic
undignified

Well I’m a zoomer and at first I thought your chart was based on nothing but your own anecdotes and personal opinions but then I saw those quads and realized I’m actually a faggot tranny nigger.

both start with C though

The quads have spoken

perfect

>Bro I want some bacon mac n cheese
>Ok bro that sounds good just leave the beer here
>NAH BRO FUCK THAT I DO WHAT I WANT NOBODY CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO MY DAD IS A ---
>Ok man sure whatever *gets cell phone ready to record*

Everyone had a friend like this growing up. The kid who was a huge stupid douche but also an endless source of entertainment so he's tolerated for a decent amount of time until his shit grows old or starts affecting other people more than usual.

Is have just sold him some damn Mac and cheese and he wouldn’t have got in my face because I’m not a total tool with ego problems.

they wanted to record it

That's hard to watch

That skinny little loser looks like he couldn’t crack an egg. I would have just throw some bombs at his face until he his tough guy attitude got shattered

>Gatti allegedly hit an officer on her right hand as he attempted to get away from her, then struggled with two officers as they attempted to gain control of him.

He'd probably kick your ass, fatboi.

Maximum cuckoldry

Freedom of speech is dead

What a Chad, all these seething boomers in this thread just makes me laugh.

Maximum insecurity and projection.

lmao what a pussy. how bout i roll up and fuck your girl, bitch?

>HE AINT GOIN NOWHERE
BASED PHIL

See

We have one of these in our gang. We are 37 years old but its still funny the only thing that has changed over the years is that these days we usually side with the people twating him as he always starts the problems as kids you defend your mate no matter what.

>Freedom of speech is dead
Harassment is freedom of speech now?

see your blacked.com subscription, bitch

Freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequences, ok sweetypie?

Stop projecting before I make you stop, permanently.

why is it legal to record this things?

>aznbro cut out as soon as the hambeast brought her fat fucking business into it

Smart move, it's cunts like that that try to make everyone look bad. Aznbro was just trying to diffuse things and the loud twat comes in and just fucking escalates things even worse. Fuck that cunt.

happened at uconn, i used to eat at that dining hall

ya seethe, bitch?

why wouldn't it be?