Yoooooo Yea Forumsros check this out its new hella litty video from /our/ guy Ethan Klein its fucking HILArious

youtube.com/watch?v=jrHz8Bti6FY
yoooooo Yea Forumsros check this out its new hella litty video from /our/ guy Ethan Klein its fucking HILArious

Attached: 1540916163923.png (668x752, 615K)

sneed

you're an unfunny faggot and nobody likes you.

faggot

why is this guy still a thing?

Justin roiland is based idc what I say

Ethan always comes across as an asshole to me, I've never seen the appeal of H3h3

Is that eldris elbow in teh pic?

stopped watching after every video was about someone else's BS or being demonitized

Yo weed lol

sneed

>stopped watching after every video was about someone else's BS or being demonitized
Once he got too big it was a lot harder to rip off smaller channels and repackage their videos as his own

Yea Forumsump

what happened with him and post malone? they were best buds for a while

They made multiple video talking shit about people with face tattoos and he got mad.

A lot of people on Yea Forums liked him before he got big. I remember people posting his early videos on Yea Forums around 2012 I think. His videos had like 20,000 views at that time.

>A lot of people on Yea Forums liked him before he got big.
Yeah that's how I remember it too. Certainly wasn't any other way ha ha.

honestly just let the main channel die already

atleast his podcast 'highlights' are entertaining every once and a while

lowest hanging fruit and nice trips

kek

VAYPE NAYSH! xD

I was a fan of his around 2014-2015, he was really fucking based at that time, no matter what he became now.

His gamer gear video is still funny as shit.

the podcast was a mistake. he is a guy that needs to be edited, otherwise he just says a bunch of stupid shit and comes off as unlikable

wording this
the podcast is mostly boring

Why did it take so long for people to figure out this guy is a hack fraud? It was obvious from the get go. Anyone whos main shtick is reacting to videos and making *echh* *acch* gagging noises is bound to be full of shit.

>Hila comes out of nowhere
>The.....fathur...had to cheat...cause.....the son......
>WHOA ELA YOU ENTERED THE MATRIX BRO 1200IQ

he did some fairly creative stuff, people dont get big for no reason

>dresses up like a sperg
>blows vape clouds

>creative

Nah

>Nah
actually, i'm thinking yeah

Actually Im thinking you're right.

.Yea Forumsump

So what are the chances he pulls a chris benoit and murders his entire family? the guy has issues