Previously on The Shield™

>previously on The Shield™

Attached: 1402119772691.jpg (512x385, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3IkaJnvzLx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mendoza?!
>it was a joke, i was here

I was surprised he didn't shoot him later, he could have and it would have been a good shoot

>you ever suck dick like a cell bitch
Scene was funny yet a bit disturbing, those gagging sounds were kino

>YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A NIGGER WITH A NIGGERFAGGOT SON

I got three more episodes of this show left
good show overall, the worst part was the season with Glenn Close

the worst part was black detective lady's lupus

yeah, but at least there isn't a whole season that revolves around her and her policies. Wyms and Wagenbach have an entertaining relationship at least, especially later when Billings gets more time on screen and more involvement, that guy's great.

>being ashamed for getting raped like there was anything you could've done to stop it

is this toxic masculinity?

that dude had me lawlin pretty hard when he set up dutch to gitcucked. "mine was entertaining", the absolute madlad

what always gets me about this show is that they'll drop nigger, faggot, show brutal rapes and murders, but wont show a nipple, or drop the f bomb?

wtfmate?

You mean the best part, asshole. She and Vic palling around and confiscating gang property was great.

why did they have a vintage electric organ in a crackhouse?

Billings is great because he is lazy, greedy, and selfish but also cunning when he wants to be. The actor playing him does a great job of portraying all these sides to him. He shaped up to be one of my favorite characters.

all great organists start in crackhouses

HE'S PISSING ALL OVER US

youtube.com/watch?v=3IkaJnvzLx4

You could try not being a bitch and fight them even if they kill you. A man without his honor is no man.

Attached: 1547573712339.gif (363x221, 2.04M)

easy to say when your daughter is dead and your wife left you

He's right you know
Mackie does piss all over everyone

Acaveda was a bitch from start to finish. He could have killed the real rapist but he pussied out. And then he goes around paying money to some dumb whore to relive the rape fantasy.

Attached: 1505967563970.jpg (329x399, 44K)

Where can I even watch the Shield online nowadays? FX online?

hulu

I can't argue with you there, he really should have shot him when he had the chance. The guy had a gun right there beside him, it would have been all good, just say he reached.

Prime

You are in for a real treat with the finale. Best ending to a show imo.

I can't see any of these characters, at least the ones on the OG Strike team, having a good ending.

Has there ever been a show where the villain protagonist got a non-bad ending?

Why are you here? u only have yourself to blame if you get any spoiler

Attached: dark_souls_players.jpg (720x540, 76K)

I'm not sure but probably not
yeah, you're right, I'm just eager to discuss it

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIlIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>I'm just eager to discuss it
Discuss it after you've finish the show. I'm here like forever since I'm a loser NEET.

Yeah, me too, I'll go marathon the last three rn

HE
MADE
YOU
SUCK?

>it's a chiklis' daughter has lines episode

Attached: disgruntled.png (261x359, 8K)

Me on the right