*casually one-arm blocks the guy captain america barely can beat*

*casually one-arm blocks the guy captain america barely can beat*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJm0npZAk3o
insidescience.org/news/ants-are-even-stronger-you-imagine
entomologytoday.org/2014/02/11/ants-can-lift-up-to-5000-times-their-own-body-weight-new-study-suggests/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R160_(New_York_City_Subway_car)
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Strength_Scale
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/James_Buchanan_Barnes_(Earth-616)#Strength_level
youtu.be/g1PePr8hAsc
youtube.com/watch?v=9cxS9FBq-5E
youtube.com/watch?v=WUfnQPoJbSc
youtube.com/watch?v=xGzGeY5ljDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*casually fucks your mom, then ghosts her*

Winter Soldier is peak human with a supestrong arm.
Spider-guy is usually within the 15 ton range, but has feats that are way over that.
It's not a fair contest.

WOAH YOU HAVE A METAL ARM? THAT'S AWESOME

Spiderman is the real Chad of capeshit.

Spiderman is much stronger

Spiderman is way stronger physically than Captain America.
At least in the comics.

Only good appearance of MCU Spider-Man. He was actually competent and his Tony Stark fanboyism can be attributed to wanting money.

Bucky was only using 20 maybe 25% of his punching power. If he knew how strong Spider-Man truly was then he'd go all out and KTFO him.

Why was Tony spying on a 15 year old boy

Power creep.

Captain America is a weakling.
Spidey has actual spiderpowers.
So I guess he eat insects?

*has the proportional strength of a spider*

People still don't understand what that means, right? Not quite Superman but more than Cap, I can tell you that.

shouldn't ant man be insanely strong then?

ants are much much stronger than spiders

he is in his ant/giant form

ant man doesn't have ant-based powers, which is probably for the best since he's one guy and ant's biggest strength is numbers

nah he's retardedly strong. even tobey's spiderman had ridiculous feats.
Stopping the train for one.

Sneederman

Caps powers are inconsistent as fuck. You've got him going toe-to-toe with Thanos, the guy who obliterated Hulk and other times you see Cap getting owned by random army dudes.

you dumb fucks forget that Spiderman is holding back 90% of the time.

Cap America was struggling against a helicopter with a lifting power of 2.5 Tons.

Peter was holding a 7-10 tons jet bridge.

He was pretending that thanos was drumfphpfp

are you retarded that was with that was Thor Captain America.

All the hits that actually did damage came from the Hammer (magical properties) or the Shield (space metal properties). None of his punches and kicks did any harm to Thanos

No my simple friend,it is you who is retarded.

It's almost like Cap is a super soldier and Spider-Man has the proportionate strength of a spider.

>Peter was holding a 7-10 tons jet bridge.
It was still attached to the airport. He wasn't holding 100% of the weight and he was straining to hold it. Spidey and Cap in the MCU are probably supposed to be evenly matched strength-wise.

>You are Captain America's boyfriend? That is awesome, dude!

kek

he gets some proportionate strength from the 'righteousness' of what he's doing and how out of depth he is, since it's based on how 'good' he is. If he's an underdog he can perform better, if it is just grunts then he jobs because he's not meant to be some oppressive force who effortlessly stops mortals.

>Spidey and Cap in the MCU are probably supposed to be evenly matched strength-wise.
Ok, then let me use the data from Stark:

He stopped a car going at 40 mph, the whole car (3000 pounds) as it was on air so both the momentum and its full weight (as it wasn't touching ground)...and he casually did it.

Cap was struggling against a helicopter which specifications mark 2.5 tons of max lifting capabilities.

Better?

That CGI suit is really ugly.

Since when are spiders known for their strength? Ants of course, but spiders? Their webs are strong. But spiders???!

Actually my bad, the whole jet bridge falls on him, both the supports break and he's literally holding the full thing

Aren't ants like the strongest beings in the world? They can carry like 6 times their weight...

sounds based

Attached: 1489428672914.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

lmao
Antman wasn't bitten by a radioactive ant m8

The strongest spider can lift 170 times its weight.

On a human that would mean 14 tons.

>They can carry like 6 times their weight
Try 1000 times

He gets his strength the closer his opponent is to Trimpf Drimlil

Irrelevant, because Ant Man doesn't have ant powers. He has a suit that makes him bigger or smaller.

Damn, that's pretty impressive. Someone should create an ant-man superhero or something...

but in Infinity War he was able to hold the gauntlet open for a bit

If Spiderman can casually beat Bucky, why didn't they just send him to stop the 6 other super soldiers Zeno was trying to awaken?

Try 20 times, brainlet

>only super power is going small to big
should have named him dick man

>A dung beetle is not only the world’s strongest insect but also the strongest animal on the planet compared to body weight. They can pull 1,141 times their own body weight. This is the equivalent of an average person pulling six double-decker buses full of people. Now that’s strong!
>Tiny leafcutter ants can lift and carry in their jaws something 50 times their own body weight of about 500mg. That’s the same as a human lifting a truck with its teeth. Read More

I feel like most people are just bullshitting on here...

the MANTIS SHRIMP GUY
can punch 50mph under water
even FASTER on land.
In water his punches creates cavitation
he can see UV light and has insane reaction speed

What about Pistol Shrimp Duder? Just imagine if a human had pistol shrimp powers on the scale that Spider Man has his spider powers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJm0npZAk3o

because hes much stronger than captain america, retard

>Try 20 times, brainlet
Then I must assume they're lying

insidescience.org/news/ants-are-even-stronger-you-imagine

entomologytoday.org/2014/02/11/ants-can-lift-up-to-5000-times-their-own-body-weight-new-study-suggests/

Will you retards fuck off? Homecoming was unironically the second best Spider-Man movie.

>no, let me tell you the truth about this made-up power
You manchildren need to grow the fuck up and stop watching these live action cartoons.

mantis shrimp does the same cavitation bubble, and also delivers a hammer attack with a force of 1500 newtons

actually let me reconsider.
Pistol and Mantis should be crime fighting partners.
Would be the best way to solve it.
One brawler and one smart leader with a big scary mutated arm.

That could work, or one as a villain and one as the hero. Perhaps both mutated as a result of their research together or something.

>literally your brain in capeshit

dubs of fact

>Karin Moll, a biologist and ant researcher at University College Freiburg in Germany who was not involved in the research, said that the 5,000 mark is impressive, but that it doesn’t necessarily mean that the ants could lift that amount. “The authors showed that the ants can hold that amount, but this situation is different from carrying a load…loads that are actually carried are usually much smaller,” Moll wrote in an email to Inside Science.

So they can withstand centrifugal force that is equivalent to 5000 times their own weight until their tiny limbs or heads are spun off their bodies. But it's not comparable to strength. I guess the dung beetle wins that:

>with everything he had he manages to hold open Thanos hand for half a second before being swept away like a child with 0 effort
so stronk

at least he didnt get snapped like a bitch

spiderman is one of the strongest heroes marvel has

he has to hold back because a full punch could knock a guy head off

Attached: file.png (1080x997, 2.21M)

>Power creep.
You're using it wrong roastie

this discussion makes me think.
why dont DC and marvel actually make interesting unique superheroes?
they could make OC and maybe i'd watch their movies.

post more cool spidey pages if you got them. I dont know shit about cape comics but i liked that one.
as thanks you can have a nice manga page.

Attached: 1558787314556.png (1122x1597, 824K)

Organic webshooters are better.

>I guess dung beetle wins that
Never said it didn't, never even started a competition, I said that ants have lift up to 1000 times their weigh, and both you and other user said no

Attached: DmJ_-ThVsAAl4Ne.jpg (811x1200, 398K)

Shit, forgot to mention NY metro wagons weigh 33 tons

Attached: 4236583-0543069705-Spide.jpg (468x717, 180K)

haha that's absurd

Damn Spidey doing sumo squats with a building

Attached: gth.jpg (1000x1500, 518K)

What's absurd?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R160_(New_York_City_Subway_car)

Oh fuck, you were right, 38 tons, my mistake, thanks for correcting me

Spidey gets cosmic god powers or some shit and can literally rewrite reality however he wants. Also he revives Uncle Ben, but Uncle Ben keeps dying so he keeps having to revive him.

Attached: 3104238-1.jpg (600x928, 109K)

I’m watching homecoming for the first time right now. Besides Micheal Keaton it’s all zoomer trash shot generically with a lead that doesn’t move face muscles

That's a little too much

Attached: 4235401-3725494-3120302-1722997299-31202.jpg (662x1024, 182K)

most of my spidey pages are he being a cunt.
the best spiderman is the asshole spiderman

Attached: spider man2.jpg (922x640, 416K)

Attached: 3104239-2.jpg (600x925, 143K)

the secret wars special

Attached: Spider-Man vs Titania.jpg (553x1101, 187K)

I hate the fat guy so much. He's not fucking funny, he's ugly as shit and the way he talks is extremely annoying

It's a joke comic

Attached: Spiderman 15.jpg (990x1547, 272K)

Writers aren't the only ones with no sense of scale.

The sniper was 2 blocks distance away

Attached: 32f2ee_6611399.jpg (2161x1600, 647K)

i agree. that or straining absurdly and getting his mask trashed.

Attached: spider man.jpg (1190x1488, 1.11M)

Attached: 5325121-0534629059-JjfRO.jpg (790x1268, 246K)

Cap is worthy

Spider-Man isn’t

That makes perfect sense, what's wrong?

Attached: spider man3.jpg (1173x400, 108K)

"Will Peter Parker come out as gay in the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Probably not, considering his blossoming relationship with MJ (Zendaya), but it’s an idea actor Tom Holland would whole-heartedly embrace. In a new interview with The Sunday Times, Holland said he’d be open to his Marvel superhero coming out as gay and agreed with the overwhelming sentiment that the Marvel Cinematic Universe needs to start getting more inclusive on the LGBTQ front as soon as possible."

Attached: gay.jpg (182x268, 17K)

>stepping on owen reece
nigga, that's not how it works

Remember when Human Torch died and Spidey joined the Fantastic Four?

Attached: 1_27767233-aa24-4308-a5e7-de91e12e168f_1024x1024.jpg (663x1023, 142K)

Attached: spider man4.jpg (1024x1589, 549K)

Tobey was a lot stronger than Spider-twink. Overpowering and stalling the engines of the train and then stopping the train itself in Spider-man 2 is absurd. It's something Superman would do.

Brie Larson raped his mind

i try not to

Attached: spider man5.jpg (1280x1948, 546K)

>marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Strength_Scale
>Spider-Man (Peter Parker) - 25 tons (Now current strength level due to reality being altered.)
>Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) - 15 tons (With solar powered augmentation)

>marvel.fandom.com/wiki/James_Buchanan_Barnes_(Earth-616)#Strength_level
> He can physically exert his strength for an over-head lift of up to 800 lbs. (363 kg) if necessary.

Attached: spider man6.jpg (1024x1585, 422K)

>literally since his first appearances could jump buildings in a single leap, lift tanks (40-60 tons), etc
>powercreep
I think you don't understand what powercreep means, in fact Spider-man strenght seems to be lower than in his first comics and he rarely lifts tanks, 8 wheelers, etc anymore

Yeah he thought he was punching a child

Attached: spider man7.jpg (1024x1617, 322K)

YAAAAAS QUEEEN

Attached: jpg.png (725x625, 450K)

Spider-Man 1, 2 and Spiderverse are much better. But Homecoming is good.

Attached: spider man12.jpg (1024x1590, 284K)

based

spiderverse is shit

Attached: spiderman 3.jpg (729x1120, 316K)

Attached: Spiderman 5.jpg (703x670, 218K)

Attached: Spiderman 8.jpg (1024x1536, 440K)

Attached: Spiderman 8-1.jpg (1024x1551, 242K)

Is this loss?

Attached: Spiderman 8-2.jpg (1200x1844, 599K)

the baby survives

also last one

Attached: Spiderman 14.jpg (770x4031, 743K)

Did you miss the part where he caught Cull Obsidian's axe in Infinity War?

Spiderman in the films is a lot stronger than Cap and Bucky, probably Iron Man too. In the comics he's WAAAAAAY up in the big leagues. Spiderman is both retard strong and faster than almost everyone. He can kill people if he goes all-out in a crowded place.

Why doesn't he just fucking say he's gay? He dances way too fucking well for a straight guy.

Not only that, his spider sense eventually reaches levels of instant precognition to where he can react to things before they even happen.

It's the only movie that stands on its own outside of Raimi's original trilogy. Its characters are also better drawn; the script is more intelligent; and the pacing and directing is better than anything from the MCU Spider-Man or the two Amazing films.

Raimi 1&2 > Spiderverse > MCU Spider-Man > who cares > the rest

>oh noooo muh power levels arent completely consistent in all 150 capeshit movies

In the old original "Marvel Universe" comic character breakdowns:
Spiderman: 10 tons
Thor: 90 tons
Hulk: 100 tons (increases unlimited by anger)
Iron Man: 70 tons
Thing: 80 tons
etc

tobey spider 3 wasn't even that bad as a movie. It just messed up venom, who shouldn't even have been in the movie.
Venom could've been the sequel sting post credits thingy

This was great.

>Titania just previously wrecked she-hulk and was feeling full of herself
>She encounters Spiderman who is fresh out of web and reckons she can take him
>Spiderman toys with her and beats her physically and psychologically (As seen here)
>Titania is traumatized and fears him for a few years

Attached: kr3zv7xv89g11.jpg (666x978, 199K)

Attached: spider-strength.jpg (1280x1974, 1005K)

imagine spending an hour in a room alone with this guy

Attached: read any good books.jpg (1280x1964, 728K)

Yeah, Spidey used to be brokenop back in the day. These days he's nothing though. Seems like every villain is some world ending threat level character whose mere foot touching the earth would destroy it.

Spiderman stopped a fucking train you nigger.

Attached: girl.jpg (1600x2489, 1.29M)

Attached: Spider-Man and Captain America.jpg (1024x1640, 586K)

The real question is, Bucky at that point thought he was about to punch the head off of a little kid with his bionic arm. He had no idea that the spiderkid had that kid of super strength.

The whole movie is about how Bucky is a killing machine that needs to be kept under wraps or killed, and this just proves it.

This is why comic book movies could use the narration comic books get. Brainlets literally need the movie paused and have it explained to them
>the trained super assasin who usually uses knives and guns is unarmed just trying to run away without killing anyone gets caught off guard by another super human
>nobody is trying to kill anyone in this fight expect black panther
>most of these characters are used to killing and are at a disadvantage
>otherwise war machine would've killed everyone

Attached: Why don't they just call The Avengers.jpg (1553x2400, 861K)

tfw ywn suck MJ's fat tids

Attached: uncle.jpg (1987x3056, 1.15M)

nice example of parker luck I feel

Attached: old chap.jpg (990x1441, 710K)

I hope nobody got paid to draw or write this

*freeze record* *scratch frame* Yep that's me, I bet you're inquiring how I got here.

Attached: old chap 2.jpg (1010x1441, 736K)

It was a different time

well of course

Attached: finish it.jpg (1987x6104, 2.29M)

I miss when Spider-Man's life was an endless stream of fuckups because he just couldn't stop himself being a hero, instead of because he just can't stop himself being retarded and causing problems for other people that he then needs to fix.

Wot comic? Looks interesting

His teenage girl fanbase would get angry at him for being gay.

ASM 361 or 362, Carnages debut

Attached: ASM573.jpg (1280x1995, 1006K)

Spiderman solos the avengers like twice
In the first war world he solos the avengers + xmen

That is by far his best quality, and I don't think any of his movies has really captured that aspect.

Neither of those options are fun to read. One could even argue that wanting Spidey to constantly fuck up is what forces writers to make his mental age comparable to a teenager.

i'd destroy my ears 15 minutes in

Attached: jokes during the fight.jpg (1200x1790, 694K)

>Peter my nephew you are Disney man now
>You must pick, homo, or goblina
>no qt redhead or 2nd best Emma
FF Pete is the only one trying to bring Thanos back

Cringe
“Penis Parker” is good writing to this brainlet

wow

Attached: spiderman 13.jpg (662x693, 194K)

Spiderman is physically stronger than Captain America you retard

So they built a centrifugal force ant decapitation chamber?

This thread made me realize how much better the capeshit comics are to the movies, the guy posting the panels ITT should do that in every capeshit thread until it becomes a sneed-like meme

The first option is a requirement for the super hero style of hero.

This chinese cartoon, for all its flaws, the one thing it did right was what made the main character worthy of inheriting the main guy's power. In critical moments, his feet move on their own. A trait incidentally also shared by 'every day heroes', like bystanders who run into burning buildings or cars to save people without a thought to their own safety. That's the trait Spider-Man (used to) embody. Now he's just another shitty power fantasy for faggots who couldn't tell a hero from an asshole who's strong.

If you want more rational, controlled 'heroism', look to institutions. When individuals start acting like institutions though.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>villain knows Spider-Mans true identity and constantly taunts him with it
>strip him of his memories

Attached: file.png (1000x1485, 3.37M)

*It takes three Avengers to take him down*

Attached: civil-war-clipart-war-battlefield-893116-9352232.png (1280x720, 936K)

Attached: Secret Identities 1.jpg (1000x1500, 559K)

I like this bi spidey
great tight ass

Attached: Secret Identities 2.jpg (1000x1500, 563K)

>city from the future
>Ben dies from shit Spidey neglects
This is genius.

>great tight ass
Oh man, you know nothing. Spider-man is the Marvel's Nightwing, and they don't shy about it

Attached: 0099232f9644314acb2afb99727b682f.jpg (626x950, 139K)

Batman couldnt stop him

Attached: DzEkNHXWsAAnkjG.jpg (764x1200, 271K)

Whos your favorite Spider-Man villain?

Attached: chadlectro.jpg (1000x2896, 1.15M)

From spidey's ass, to cap's lips, to the 5/10 face on that chick, you can tell whoever drew this is gay, or a woman.

Frank breaks his hand btw

Also Spider-man forgets he has spider-sense in the next pag

Attached: 3xNe36t.jpg (800x1230, 414K)

SM2 > PS4 > SM1 > SM3 > TASM1 > Homecoming > TASM2

do you even know who the fuck spiderman is?
no, seriously motherfucker you do know that's THE fucking spiderman, right?

Shocker

We never get a clear power lvl in the MCU. Spidey's sense ranges from a small handicap to literally invincible.

Attached: Shocker Block.jpg (1000x1475, 797K)

Reminder Spiderman refused to stop 9/11

Attached: 1554693137527.png (303x353, 260K)

>participating in a false flag
his spider-sense served him well that day

Attached: shakedown.jpg (978x2820, 1.34M)

Yes, Spidey can easily lift cars, and Cap can't.

I mean what do you say, "No, never ever, spiderman isnt a fag"

This is how It goes
>"So, do you think (Obviously straight character they portray) coud come out as gay?"

>"Y..yeah sure, Im completely open to that idea even though I have 0 control over how the character is written."

>10 seconds later

>EXCLUSIVE TO BUZZFEED; SPIDERMAN IS CONFIRMED GAY

off, it hurts bros

Attached: 32332487_2060197064246756_4146707833850691584_n.png (386x427, 336K)

Ya girlie's mine, wimp

Attached: gtp1fj13q5u11.jpg (563x866, 172K)

spidey got jesus and god on his side

Attached: spider-man buddy of jesus.jpg (604x360, 153K)

Based and chadpilled
How could ole Pete ever compare?

>Impressive!
Who did it better?

Attached: Impressive.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

this was from the 60s or 70s
how accurate would it be these days?

Attached: shehulkspiderman.jpg (555x415, 154K)

>spidey's more based than I ever knew

Attached: happy good times.jpg (680x544, 33K)

I like new MJ

Pfft Spidey has a metal fucking super robot.

Attached: leopardon.jpg (1200x882, 122K)

>bacon
spidey knew jesus is a jew right?

Attached: heart shaped herb.png (1018x1600, 3.03M)

i remember that her suit near his ass was also ripped?

Attached: spider-man-throws-wolverine-out-a-window-2.jpg (937x1479, 1.36M)

Attached: Spider-Man in wakanda.png (1026x1600, 3.36M)

Silver Surfer and Ghost Rider are way up since 80s, everything else seems OK

Attached: the-amazing-spider-man-012-005.jpg (931x718, 233K)

Attached: vs Man-Killer.jpg (952x4328, 1.55M)

did he get all the powers of a nigger after this?

Her ass has always been ripped. Venom packs.

Attached: 33c8f8c8b60138979c6fd7ae1cad21d4.jpg (529x871, 105K)

>they love me here
>just don't remove the mask
yikes. pretty racist

why is cap sometimes such a jerk to spidey?

Attached: spidey gets no love.jpg (600x513, 84K)

He said more things. He wants tranny rep too, perfect excuse to continue dressing as a woman

>Holland was asked by the The Sunday Times’ Culture magazine whether there could ever be a gay Spider-Man.

>“Yeah, of course,” he replied with a shrug.

>When asked how soon, he said that the future of the character isn’t his to decide.

>“But I do know a lot about the future of Marvel, and they are going to be representing lots of different people in the next few years,” he elaborated.

>Holland echoed calls for more representation: “The world isn’t as simple as a straight white guy. It doesn’t end there, and these films need to represent more than one type of person.”

>He recounted the time that he met a Texan woman whose son was bullied for wearing stereotypically “women’s clothes.”

>“Then I dressed as Rihanna [on the TV show Lip Sync Battle), and she told me that boy felt so much more confident because he saw Spider-Man do it.

>“That was really touching. Me just doing a dance routine helped someone.”

God I love toku. Spidey fits right in.

If I pulled that off would he be worshiped?

he was beaten to death by a fancy white man so kinda

Attached: vs shadrac.jpg (1000x1502, 563K)

marvel tries to ignore it these days specially with the movie
but wakandans hate and look down on everyone thats not from wakanda.
even other blacks they look down upon.

Attached: spidey invites some friends.jpg (678x995, 268K)

Imagine the, dare I say it.. the smell.

he got his hair braided by two honies

Attached: Luke Cucked.jpg (736x1700, 656K)

The MCU could singlehandedly redeem both itself and the entirety of capeshit as a genre if they did a Spiderman multiverse movie in which we see both the return of Tobey McGuire AND 1970s tokusatsu Spiderman, complete with SPAIDA-STRINGU! and the mecha.

>gwen recently died
>JJJ puts a bounty on spidey, hires luke
>luke hunts spidey
>gets his ass wooped

Attached: spidey schooling luke cage.jpg (1224x1860, 574K)

>shockep

Fuck off, Sony exec. You will never have a billion dollar capeshit franchise.

Attached: SWORD VIGOR.jpg (1987x3056, 2.63M)

logan's face Always cracks me up

Attached: spider-man and wolverine.png (700x700, 900K)

Mar-Vell is a different character. But even the OP version isn't that strong.
She got BTFO'd by the Hulk quite easily.

Attached: 1559955606899.png (1440x2560, 2.99M)

he tried his best ok

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x1500, 497K)

>those brappers
wtf I love comics now

Attached: 2.jpg (1000x1500, 421K)

this looks fucking awful

Attached: 3.jpg (1000x1500, 446K)

*casually kills three Clone War veteran Jedi Masters in five seconds*

Attached: 2205088-thedeathofagenkolar.jpg (1280x816, 1.03M)

carol has never won a fight against the hulk
half of the fights they had he 1 hit KO's her.
it's been a sort of running gag that carol hates hulks because she always loses the fight

Attached: spider-man angry.jpg (601x961, 161K)

>Implying this wouldn't be kino AF

youtu.be/g1PePr8hAsc

Attached: a blast.jpg (635x2930, 764K)

Something about this really pisses me off. The way all these heroes constantly hang around with each other and trivially cozy up with one another. Like nobody exists in their lives who isn't a hero. It makes sense for mutants, who are openly reviled (or are they even that anymore?), but people like Spidey? Makes him less a man of the people and more just another celebrity.
Faggotry like this is the same shit. Yeah, here you go, Spider-Man. I know who you are. You're a celebrity. So you get to do this incredible thing nobody else gets to do. Because fuck the 4th wall it's all about pandering to the audience. Get all your known characters together , and they all know each other and love each other and play off each other perfectly!

Yeah, great, it's funny one time. Not the next 100 times. The appeal of these characters isn't them hanging out together sitcom-style like in FRIENDS. Such a retarded idea. Sacrificing what makes the characters appealing for short-term fanservice that immediately grows stale to anyone buty the brainwashed imbeciles who'd be buying your comics anyway.

Well.

Just one of many reasons why nobody thinks comics are worth buying anymore. Fucking retards at Marvel ruining a good gig.

>mfw Sheev posting will return with full force in December
The senate rises

who is the guy with long hair?

Attached: marvel mangaverse mj and cat.jpg (1280x1920, 427K)

have sex

Carol's slutty nature doesn't come off as subtle as she thinks. She should be ashamed of herself.
Cap is pushing 80.

Attached: 714610-prv2102_pg4.jpg (900x1366, 401K)

what is a secret identity?

Attached: spiderman-in-the-avengers_opt.jpg (600x440, 90K)

carol before the sjw's got their hands on her was Always a bit slutty

Attached: hulk vs miss marvel.jpg (666x956, 261K)

spidey and black cat are Always such fun together.
why does marvel hate them being a couple?

Attached: spidey and cat.jpg (960x659, 124K)

Just finished ITSV, how did spiderman have all those gadgets and shit in the bunker if he's supposed to be poor?

>Attractive
>White
>Fit
Take your pick
>tfw we will never get older lady Felicia cucking MuttJane

Attached: 1506778280911.jpg (400x648, 67K)

It was during a time when Avengers were two different teams (Civil War). The outlaw team was kinda on the run and they were holed up together most of the time. It made perfect sense that they would have this moment.

An excellent time in comics. Sadly, most all comics are sjw shit-fests now.

What's the gayest he's been on a comic?

A human the size of an ant would be way stronger than an ant.

It's depressing. It makes me sad how all of my favorite mediums have been progressified to such a point that I don't enjoy things that used to bring me joy earlier in life. Video Games? Can't play one without noticing all the flaws that could have been fixed had the devs not been so obsessed with being progressive. Star Wars? I literally don't care about new movies anymore. Comics? Marvel can burn for all I care

Attached: WAKE ME UP.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Ultimate was really good for a little while.

Attached: 3ed.jpg (736x2752, 565K)

Can you fuck off, dumbass zoomer?

Colosus would have exceeded it a couple of years ago when he became 1/5 holder of the phoenix force.

I sear Raimi only did them as an excuse to do all the Green Goblin mirror stuff, which might has well have been a scene in a new Darkman.

There's nothing "creep" about it. "Spider-Man is physically stronger, but still probably loses in a fight to Captain America overall because Captain is Pique+ everything, while Spidey is a (admittedly extraordinarily bright) kid with powers. Winter soldier was basically Captain America, but with a little more raw power, and a little less finesse. This is nothing new. Spider-man has been physically about as strong as original-conception Superman and lifting busses since at-least the 90's.

that would imply in me having to actualy get into MCU threads and fuck that

Attached: Spiderman 6-1.jpg (1280x1482, 414K)

Wait. You have to be gay to dance well?

By their own standards in 1985, Colossus could lift more than 40 tons (70 IIRC). SM was at 10 tons

batman couldnt stop hinself

Attached: Spiderman 6.jpg (1280x1909, 313K)

>hur durr he just went rippen to the roofs

he denied judaism when he was baptized

Attached: christ.jpg (1200x803, 136K)

look at this idiot

On one hand the writing has gotten infinitely better and they're given more control, but on the other hand they're still in a death spiral still relying on yearly events with no new blood going in, and the art has become unacceptable.

my favorite

Attached: Spidersman.jpg (940x492, 132K)

Captian America in the MCU has trouble fighting almost everyone:
>has trouble with iron man (okay this ones kind of understandable, but it was 2v1 for some of it)
>has trouble with random Loki-goons
>has trouble with Ultron
>has trouble with random Ultron-goons
>has trouble with Red Skull
>has trouble with Spidey
>has trouble with random Thanos goons

etc. etc. there's many more. He never blows people out really in these movies.

Attached: captain-america-the-first-avenger-movie-image-50.jpg (2000x3006, 3.46M)

Some Peters would do this .

Kravens son

Attached: Julie in administration.jpg (1000x1525, 588K)

Attached: Julie in administrationn.jpg (1000x1525, 603K)

I kicked a spider's ass today. They aren't that strong

Attached: im hunting tewwowists.png (1008x1482, 3.34M)

Attached: 1507133009003.jpg (750x1168, 445K)

I’ve had an issue with his power level for a while between fighting thanos and the other stuff he does but this explanation actually placates my autism. I’m satisfied

>proportional
Have you fought one the size of Tom Holland?

Nobody actually likes Spider-Man, it comes up every now and then.

Attached: spidey.jpg (1251x968, 232K)

No, but it was at least 10 times bigger than antman in ant size

Attached: I-sense_that_you_suck.jpg (1868x832, 383K)

>>has trouble with random Loki-goons
They're aliens with super human strenght
>>has trouble with Ultron
Literally Iron man tier robot but made of indestructible metal
>>has trouble with random Ultron-goons
Iron man tier armor robots
>>has trouble with Red Skull
Literally him but as nazi
>>has trouble with Spidey
170 times stronger and faster
>>has trouble with random Thanos goons
Again the alien well above human thing

And then he was an incompetent retarded in Homecoming.

Attached: 1476830543702.jpg (988x1500, 1.51M)

Secret Wars had a pretty high power level.

Attached: secret wars.jpg (550x834, 127K)

Then why does Hawkeye make it look so easy.

Attached: nolook.gif (500x250, 1015K)

Attached: Too soon Spider-Man.jpg (1200x1878, 787K)

Hes far beyond peak human, he got super serum.

This is all correct but it doesn't change the fact he has trouble with a lot of the enemies in the MCU. That was anons point I'm pretty sure, not that he gets btfo for no reason.

Cap is supposed to struggle though, he's not a god, he's not hulk, and he doesn't have some super power weapon helping him, just a physics defying shield.

Cap always gives 100%

Hulk is usually giving like 5% or less

because he brought 11 arrows and killed 11 enemies, you welcome

Spidey is stronger than Cap.

Remember, it's ok to kill bad guys if no one is watching

Attached: Champion of the Spider-Clan.jpg (800x1216, 488K)

Attached: may.jpg (1280x5840, 2.28M)

>literally just the same panel three times in a row

>he brought 11 arrows and killed 11 enemies
He out does that shit in the first movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=9cxS9FBq-5E

that's the power of bendis

Attached: fake window.jpg (1987x3056, 1.77M)

Downvoting this for unnecceesarry fact checking.

youtube.com/watch?v=WUfnQPoJbSc

Attached: vs hawkeye.png (602x288, 371K)

Attached: Break in at Avengers Mansion.jpg (1000x1500, 605K)

> nobody knows why
> not even Rick and Morty fans

2:48

Attached: hawkeye on the thing.jpg (1280x2041, 853K)

>thats the same guy I saw speeding the other day
Okay, that was funny.

>SNL
You know what, I'm not even going to give it a chance

Why would they move? Think about it. :^)

Canonical 70ton+ strength iirc. Then again I never actually read comics.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGzGeY5ljDo

Attached: woka woka.jpg (1280x1972, 715K)

ruined btw

Attached: May.png (500x513, 572K)

Is spiderman bulletproof?

no

Attached: pete and sue in france.jpg (1280x1989, 829K)

>due to reality being altered

Attached: BE0E151F-7A30-4BB7-9C36-182924C7ACAA.png (351x369, 247K)

>spend your teenage and adult years putting your life on line for strangers
>they demonize you and want to fuck your enemies
what would you do?

Attached: degenerate maniacs.jpg (1000x1517, 604K)

Nah He looked genuinelly surprised his punch didn't land

He kinda does have any based powers in that he can command them

There isnt a universe in existence in which Spidey doesnt two piece Cap

That's because Sentai is literally based on Supaidaman. He was the first one.

That's a jerk and press.

Oh man. And then there's the Spiderman Marvel Comics does in 2018.

Attached: Spiderman Marvel 2018.png (694x674, 485K)

He could stop a bad guy simply by enlarging an ant war party but probably too attached like when Antony but the dust.

the whole point is to show how strong he is retard.