ITT:

ITT:
Post some Kinos with Schizoid characters

>Hard mode: No Taxi Driver

Attached: schizoid personality disorder.jpg (516x768, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eV5FdpvNMQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Somebody with SPD wouldn't even have a fucking Facebook.

I wish I was a schizoid. I crave a gf so much

post flag

is this the SPD general?

Attached: 1556649425826.png (1458x813, 1.12M)

What the fuck, that shit describes me like 90%
Is it a serious condition or just some new age bullshit?

Attached: 1545838150380.jpg (750x667, 230K)

Reading all these descriptions of disorders is like reading a horoscope desu. That's totally me.

Aka boring and stupid enough not to fake emotions

Some new age bullshit. You can tell it's bullshit when your psychiatrist tells you it's a personality disorder you can't get rid off but you also can get rid of it if you keep seeing him. It doesn't make sense on many levels. Same goes for BPD and others "illnesses" of that ilk.

yup, I don't even have a youtube

when myspace came out people made one for me

Attached: 1549637620132.png (894x773, 48K)

It's in the DSM if that's what you're asking. The brain is pretty complicated and most of our treatments to psychiatric disorders are palliative and symptom-reducing. But anyone who has a self-identified mental disorder like autism, psychopathy, schizophrenia, bipolar, et cetera is really just a huge cunt.

Its like this shitty meme. 51% matches you, so you must be that person!

Attached: 1546836195721.jpg (1024x788, 83K)

I'm just lazy

Being a loser with a lack of social skills is not a disorder

no theres just a lot of people online now and the mentally disabled spend more time online

so it looks like everyone in the world has a condition

>being remotely sane and not a slave to your emotions is a disorder

Okay

You're an idiot. At most, a psychiatrist would suggest therapy, but SPD doesn't usually cause any problems nor do schizoids seek treatment.

with all the autism in this movie I'm surprised it doesn't get mentioned more often here
youtube.com/watch?v=eV5FdpvNMQE

Attached: The-Remains-Of-The-Day-Original-Soundtrack-cover.jpg (400x400, 34K)

>being antisocial is a disorder
fucking americans and their made up conditions

I had one, i tried to fit in. Then i deleted it, and i never looked back. It was a gradual process though, coinciding with loneliness and delusions that it would improve. It didn't, and now i'm full blown Schizoid. I don't even miss people...

More like the stigma of having a mental disorder is reduced and it's an easy way for people to define their personalities and add to their online social cred.

Schizoid people are subhumans, what separates us from animals are human emotions, if you lack them you deserve to hang from the old oak

Attached: 1553674796263.png (434x521, 43K)

"mental illnesses" are just memes to sell pills

Attached: 1375301115540.gif (800x600, 521K)

>BPD
Bipolar people are fucking crazy dude. There is definitely something wrong with them, i suggest to stay clear of them. Way too much hassle.

its not lacking, Its they don't last long

its like active nihilism

>t. Slave to his impulses and feels

Schizoids are truely gods among men who dont want to be gods or among men

Oh shit.

Today I'm learning I have SPD.

Attached: 1555812602307.png (434x524, 250K)

He is actually very emotional and covers it with delusions (he is reading a romance novel supposedly to learn human interactions) but just can't express his emotions because of his upbringing.

My brother is bipolar and since he's been on medication for the last 5 years he's been more normal, upstanding and responsible in his life than I am.

>female
>schizoid

cluster A personality disorders are almost entirely diagnosed within men

cluster Bs are the female personality disorders

But human emotions are just more abstract primal animal urges.

Yeah but you're just a loser, real people with BPD will cause all sorts of issues normal people would just not bother with.

>He is actually very emotional
No he fucking isn't you imbecile.

> tfw no feel
Feels content.

My diary desu

That’s not what antisocial means

ITT: armchair psychiatry

you have never met someone who really needs to be on pills then

Animals have emotions ya dipshit.

but how can you feel content when you can't feel?

Attached: 1524256369629.gif (750x750, 16K)

Oh no

Shit, what was that movie where some kid sees someone get shot at an airport and then at the end the guy who got shot was that kid grown up but went into the past to stop something? That was a good one.

Attached: psychotic delusion 1.jpg (823x971, 154K)

Neither have most people prescribing pills.

>he's still a purpler in the year 2019
this is tangerine territory, faggot

Attached: tangeriner.png (1978x1157, 204K)

I do but I don't have a picture and my only friends are my closest family members and my wall consists entirely of my grandmother wishing me happy birthday.

Twelve Monkeys

your mom needs the pill when shes with me

based thanks

Attached: psychotic delusion 2.jpg (1018x785, 124K)

Sometimes I think I have this stuff but then I realize most of my low self esteem stems from always being broke and having bad credit.

nah, menopause

you're safe bro

Based

Yes he is faggot, that's the core message of the book. How these men that subdue themselves in honor of the job turns them into these autists. His dad has a nervous breakdown and he starts crying bitch tears.

>reddit meme illness

Being schizoid is like there's a normal person trapped inside of you. You kinda want a significant other but you know your definition of love or friendship isn't a real one. That's the delusions. Social interactions are hard because you have to play the acting game and pretend you care. Even if you do care, the emotions just don't come to you, especially if there's someone around. It's tiring. So much so that it's easier to just stay alone. Once you accept that, life becomes easier. The only reason you'd want to have a social life is because you feel like there's benefits to it you're missing out on.

all these normies on Yea Forums

If you don't have a mental illness why are you wasting your time on an outdatd image-board for television shows with broken unwell neets

Attached: hmmm.png (796x398, 82K)

"A dozen apes" with Bryce Wollus

You aren't white aren't you?

>wow look at me, so coldhearted, can't feel emotions, I'm so dark like my soul. I'm in permanent self diagnosed crippling depression. Do I look cool and edgy to you yet?

Attached: 1520196489332.jpg (501x501, 40K)

Chimp Out with Brett Willard

I was diagnosed with autism against my will

Schizoid are also extreme narcissists. I know because I'm one though it's pretty obvious I'm the coolest narcissist around.

Attached: gib.jpg (680x448, 33K)

great movie. jean seberg was amazing

Attached: Lilith.jpg (1500x2258, 2.09M)

Everyone is like this, stop trying to gaslight dweebs

We're all gonna make it

Attached: 1546759459956.jpg (970x542, 166K)

Even worse.
A phoneposter

Attached: 15620887822523360049814488334851.jpg (4032x2268, 1.93M)

you have tiny fingers my dude

The hell is this shit? Just because I prefer being alone and don't have strong emotions about things that don't matter I have a disorder? Who comes up with this stuff? Is every stray from """"normal"""" a mental disorder now?

>Is every stray from """"normal"""" a mental disorder now?
It is and it makes sense if you think about it.

He's one hairy mofo though. I just have some peachfuzz on the tops

>people make social media for him
Gtfo normalfag, you’re not schizoid, just a dweeb

I'd rather think that being 'normal' is a spectrum.

humans survived by being in a tribe, peopel would get along tell storys and hunt together

not you though, you sat in the fucking cave and ignored people and think its normal

If it wasn't for modern society you would be dead

so yes it is a mental condition

I can't even remember who they were, they were on the same course as me

Autism is just a test and if you get under a 30 you have it

>if it wasn’t for this changed environment you’ve adapted to, you’d be dead
t. Genuine retard

This, but for all mental ""illness""

Everything else is poor upbringing and impulse control

this is the exact opposite of any extrovert, and even a lot of introverts still handle social situations and relationships better than a schizoid. a normie introvert can keep a girlfriend, a schizoid won't even know how to interact with them.

Schizophrenia literally eats your gray matter away, so that’s wrong, brainlet

iktf sort of. I want a gf but I want a fantasy idealized one that takes care of everything for me without me having to make any changes or put in any effort whatsoever.

But we're living in modern society, so there is no need for me to belong to a tribe, at least in that sense. Times changed, and so did humans.
In prehistoric times I would probably grow up to be just another caveman, because I would had to, in order to survive.

“Peopel” banded together because it was necessary. It’s not necessary anymore. In fact, it’s dissuaded, actively and inactively.

Not to mention the fact there always needed to be people who did stay behind and didn’t join in. The weapons aren’t going to make themselves.

Travis was antisocial, not schizoid.

And yes, schizoid personality is one of the personality disorders. Everyone has one of those to some degree. It is when that trait interferes with your life and overall ability to perform that it is deemed a disorder, and thus needs some sort of treatment (therapy, mostly).

I’m a neurologist, btw.

I just want to tickle a pretty girls feet

Fair enough but one of the biggest ills of society is that we've allowed unemployed loners to survive behind their computers without having to actually contribute anything.

Ikr much better we work to pay for niggers and 12 spic children

why

>you're different than the majority, so you're sick; here, take some pills and join us
Makes me sick.

Pretty much one and the same. They're all leeches that produce nothing of value.

I'm one of those people but vote constantly for people who are against my kind of people. I literally vote against my interests but it doesn't matter, my shitty country in Europe loves being lefty so i let them and leech of the system as much as i can.

The biggest ill of society is it actively and passively encourages people to disconnect from each other.

state your job title

Oh fuck, I think I have this. Is there a cure should I go to the doctor?

And that's what people need to understand. Everyone is a little mentally ill, but hardly ever an disorder.

I have a shitty bank job but it allows me to not live with my parents or borrow money from them. I say this as someone that lived as a NEET for a year and felt awful about myself.

Bipolar is not BPD

Being There, maybe?

Attached: being there.jpg (820x477, 57K)

you are an active parasite you fucking retard. you are dismantling your own society for good little white boy feelings.

As long as I don't feel like I'm a useless drain on my parents who are good people, then that's good enough for me.

What this little skit isn't telling you is the constant and rampant lucid daydreaming shouting at you. The reason you're so isolated is because you're almost always half way somewhere else. Sometimes the noise gets so harsh you have to completely isolate you to simmer down again in a quiet place or drop into depression when your brain flips the safety.

>you are an active parasite you fucking retard. you are dismantling your own society for good little white boy feelings.

*pffffffffdrdffffft*
OH WAGIIIIIIIE

Attached: 1560801914645.png (688x553, 172K)

i guarantee your parents are repugnant fucking idiots given what you have shared today
kill them and then yourself if you want to ACTUALLY stop being a drain.

this angers the incel
enjoy your videogames lads, thats it for you

Attached: what are you doing now.png (672x787, 979K)

>lucid daydreaming

What exactly do schizoids daydream about?

So how do I know if I'm an autistic weeb spending most life inside his head, an asexual introvert who doesn't belong anywhere or a schizoid? And does it even matter?

Attached: __iwakura_lain_serial_experiments_lain_drawn_by_kky__sample-17123b3b8b34cb98de5f45a015e92567.jpg (736x720, 125K)

the life you deserve

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

>being emotionally neutral and being able to make your own fun is now a mental illness

Also called "being a little bitch"

>owtheedge.png

Everything okay user?

NPC working himself into a boiling shoot

I will, enjoy paying for me to enjoy my videogames wagie.

Random shit. Could be just fragments of some sentence someone said some time ago. It's about as uncontrolled in normal circumstances as any other dream you have in the night. Sometimes it's just a parallel commentary or tangents on what you're doing.

Advantage is that with some focus I can imagine myself walking through the supermarket to check what I need to buy before going.

Disadvantage is when anxiety hits, the vicious circle of thought is much more intense and occupying.

Donnie darko
Event horizon
Normies just don't understand

Say whatever you want man, but having a steady normie job ain't so bad. I'll never go back to living with my parents.

a moronic faggot is trying to justify himself on an internet forum i like instead of bringing the inevitable to fruition now rather than later.

Its worth it to read the posts when you neets realized you wasted your life

Attached: 816.png (974x522, 31K)

Based

>we wuz cavemanz n shit
Just embarrassing

The schizoids were the ones sitting around the fire working the sticks and stones, creating the foundation of technology while the others were too occupied with hunting and fucking. They can serve a purpose. You just have to put them to use.

not just cavemen

everything up until the 1950s

Physically cringed at this post
You need to go back to facebook and take your gay frog maymays with you

>advantage is that with some focus I can imagine myself walking through the supermarket to check what I need to buy before going
Funny, when I was a kid and I woke up in bed needing it go the bathroom but not wanting not get up I used to imagine myself doing it instead
Totally forgot until now

HAHA IS THIS THE MENTAL ILLNESS THREAD? OH BOY LOOK AT ALL THOSE BULLETPOINTS THAT ARE KINDA LIKE ME, GUESS I HAVE SCHIZO-PSYCHO-SCOLIOPATHY, WU-HU-WOW, GUESS THIS IS WHY IVE NEVER HAD A JOB, CMON GUYS IM FUCKIN PSYCHO GIMME SOME SYMPATHY (YOU)S

Attached: Wojak_crumble.jpg (645x729, 88K)

>Tranny neet hates frogs
Typical

Can you tell us what is it that you do with your life? Cause right nos you just sound like an asswhipe, man

>dude the environment never changes from 10,000 years ago
You’re lucky it did, because you’re clearly a retard pretending to understand evolution
Go back

i get faggot little white boys on the internet to kill themselves because you animals make me feel sick

Fuck, I think I might have this.

Tickling pretty girls

>using "normies" and not normalfag or normalnigger
it is you who must go back

You from Brazil?

Only normies enjoy TV shows

while everyone is cracking storys about that time they went to x or what happened to who

you will be remembering a map you played in a videogame 30 years ago and everyone you knew (basically your parents) will be long gone and then you will realised you have spent your whole life in a box(your room) for 50 years living in the same area

"yup blood gulch now that was a map"
to absolutely no-one

then you will buy an anime figure with your neetbux to distract you once again and help you drift back into your maladaptive daydream

Attached: bird.jpg (880x715, 186K)

Who in event horizon was Schizoid?

cope

you probably have lapsed back into a day dream waiting for me to reply

It doesn't matter.

Blood gulch, now that WAS a map. Good times
I guess I should’ve blown all my cash on driving, taking a plane and walking around somewhere. Wow. What an experience.
t. Brainlet Stacey/embarrassing redditor

Hmmm, that is disturbingly like me. I thought I was just clinically depressed, hence human evasion. Maybe there is more to it. I hate going out, deleted fb, completely rejected any women interested in me in horrifyingly brutal ways (in hindsight, any way), I like playing guitar and building model airplanes alone in my spare time, and I'm basically dead emotionally. Yee fucking haw.

yeh it is an experience

you have just deconstructed the experience as a coping mechanism so you don't feel bad about no doing it

hurrr its just me in a different place!

>you’re stupid and don’t understand this
>c-cope d-d-d-daydream some m-more
Lol

Are you emotionally dead or do you simply have no real access to them but know they're somewhere in there? A kind of self-detachment.

Are you okay user?

Peter wier lead designer of the ship

>television shows on a paraguaian platypus breeding support forum

I didn’t deconstruct anything. Traveling is the most meme experience and people who take pride in traveling somewhere in a nice safe medium are losers.
You’re not an explorer or even interesting. My experiences have to do with where I’ve worked, my college life, and actual adventures, like hunting or deep sea fishing during a storm. You’re pathetic.

Its not my life, you just make me feel bad for you

enjoy your neetbux but it will feel like a life wasted, I know you probably have a suicide plan

Not a full schizoid but Brigitte has many schizoid traits

Attached: entfesselt (43).png (704x384, 251K)

I grew up traveling, Its a good source of happy memory's

>about that time they went to x or what happened to who
Literal NPC topics

I’m not a NEET, what now, retard?

It’s still a gay and feminine thing to take pride in by itself

stop getting upset and my posts after someone was bragging a about being on neetbux

nah being gay is finding men attractive, being a retard is you saying shit like that

I'm sure the dudes getting laid with hippy chicks while traveling feel super gay not being trapped on a boat or in the safari with a bunch of men

Yes, you imply that you find men attractive

you got gay on the brain lad

>muh dik
In that scenario, getting laid by hippie chicks would be the story, not the traveling, you 68 iq chimpanzee
It’s also very clear you don’t have any friends

Attached: C89C46FF-6568-4DBE-91B3-E161E85A04FD.jpg (1024x666, 146K)

Too long since I watched that movie

Go travel somewhere and get your holes filled

Naming is the origin of all particular things.
Step above the illusion of the wagecucks and their corrupt society and follow the Way. Realize there is nothing lacking in your life and you will always be content!

>those things are mutually exclusive
Check your autism

Make me
You pay them at the end of the day, and it’s you that’s mad about it

Say more

Just been sky diving in spain, waiting for money to go on a hot air balloon ride in Germany with my wife

but for you it would be "just falling out the plane and sitting in a basket"

now you are rambling about gay sex

cope harder tard

It’s just you in a different place. You can’t escape your own retardation or pathetic soul, sorry

You don't have a wife. You don't go sky diving or on a balloon ride. You just imagine yourself living a life you can never have.

>lying on fourchin
Ask how I know you are really upset, lol
And skydiving is retarded even if you do it in your home town

getting married isnt hard, I can't imagine how bad your life is if thats abnormal to you

good thing I have one, I am 31 this why I am telling you tards that if you dont start doing anything it will bite you in the ass like people I know

You are nothing. This isn't reddit. You are an anonymous nobody like everybody else. Everything you blog about your life is false by default. You attempt at posturing is never getting more than pathetic. Stick with reddit where you can farm upvotes with your oh so awesome life, faggot.

>like people I know
You’re almost there, pal. Telling the truth is never a bad option, unless you committed a crime. I believe in you

Why are you getting so mad at user lying about his experiences, he has it bad enough. The faggot thinks traveling is an experience

Attached: A2D84404-8A2C-44DE-8B0F-82F09746B559.jpg (350x394, 23K)

Just because there's a poorly defined set of symptoms which are only recognizable when compared to "extroverted" symptoms does not mean they are an illness or a defect.
And just because you fit within parameters of said symptoms in the present does not mean much, as all things are in constant state of turmoil, things could be very different for you the following day let alone next year. The only great divide and certainty is death itself, but it too is a process all things undergo so there is no need to fear it. It's all natural as natural can be.

Experiences mean nothing. They all die with you. If you want to matter, create.

>covering up ignorance under delusions of wisdom

My therapist has bascially unofficially diagnosed me as BPD. I started doing DBT and all. Some useful skills. I wonder if I really am BPD. Some of it fits but a lot doesn't.

Bipolar and BPD are different things. Even people with them get confused about this. BPD is borderline personality disorder.

I used to think BPD made women drama seeking impulsive child-like people. But since getting semi-diagnosed myself (its rarer in men) and learning about it I see it differently.

BPD is like PTSD except your 'trigger' is social exclusion and betrayal. PTSD and BPD are surprisingly similar - one root cause is the glucosinate receptors in your amygdala and hippocampus get fried by cortisol (stress) and you lose ability to process emotions and sometimes memories.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

What difference between knowledge and ignorance? Must you value what others value, avoid what others avoid? How stupid.