How do idiots fall for her? She isn't a thot and doesn't have piercings or crazy coloured hair...

How do idiots fall for her? She isn't a thot and doesn't have piercings or crazy coloured hair. If you wanna fuck young there's heaps of crazy damaged thots that are huge red flags. This is like the small girl with a physics book in MIB.

You have to be legally retarded to fall for her so aren't responsible for being a pedo anyway

Attached: 1560393374904.jpg (960x1280, 324K)

>you have to be legally retarded to fall for a 20 year old good looking girl

They only see her when they go to the house, user.
They use actual pictures of underage girls when catfishing them.

Have you taken your medication today, OP?

Should I know who this is?

This. That's why some say she looks different than they expected.
Also there is charm in young naive love. People change the way they look at relationships after the first one.

lol imagine missing out on it.

Don’t that picture look dusty?

Attached: FD9CDBDC-75F5-41B1-9885-6BE87877AE4C.jpg (1197x672, 88K)

haha yeah imagine that, what loser would go through his teenage years without having even one gf

big iron

she entraps guys on tv

>They use actual pictures of underage girls when catfishing them.
>play along with the decoy
>make up excuses every time "she" wants you over
>accumulate pizza
>???
>profit

lol imagine not even kissing a girl in your teenage years

lmao

fuck

is this show legal

Imagine loving the only girl that showed interest in you in high school, but got drunk one night and fucked by some Chad, only to break up month later, thus turning her into a turboslut.
Imagine talking to her and occasionally seeing the old her through the turboslut facade and having the old feelings all come back.
Imagine still carrying her photo in your wallet

Attached: 1559740730873.jpg (293x236, 30K)

?

free cookies

>girl taking an akward selife in the bathroom with the tub visible in the background
this check all the "cute naive girl" boxes that guys love.

how the actual fuck do they send guys to prison for chatting online?

>next to no makeup
>no edgy or extravagant clothing or accessories
>cute smile-not the meme pose of the month

Measure your slit
Heloo?
I'm gonna kill myself
>Sends dick pic

Bro. You really, really need to cut that shit out cold turkey. I hope you’re trolling, for your sake.

How do i get a girl like that bros

>display intent to commit crime on record
>get punished for showing you're likely to act on said intent
that said it's also beneficial for the guys being lured because they're definitely not going to repeat if there's prior offenses and ensures that the PD has them registered, also their sentences are way fucking lighter than if they were actually caught committing the actual thing so it's more of a slap on the wrist and it's good entertainment if anything

they're literally the most desperate men on the planet and would drive to see any woman on the planets house for sex no matter her age

which is why entrapment is ineffective and illegal, 99% of these "predators" would have done the exact same thing with any woman who messaged them back

I'm just lonely.

go on TCAP

they don't, the guys get fucked for what they willingly say after they get taken in. do not talk to cops without a lawyer at your side, ever, under any circumstances, it can't do anything but hurt you

Let him be. Just because you can't live with it doesn't mean he can't

one of the guys went out the next day to meet another tcap decoy. it was the naked guy

~~ E N T R A P M E N T ~~

That’s what we are mostly shown. So we feel bad for these guys. We see lonely ass dudes making incredibly stupid decisions.... but yo, how many of these guys are repeat offenders? Hell, Vincent has CP on his phone. You think these guys are driving to houses for their first bad choice?

>99% of these "predators" would have done the exact same thing with any woman who messaged them back
except a lot of them are married
and a lot of them literally admit the underage aspect is what gets them off that they'd go through all the hoops
it's all the same very deep seated psychological issues with most of these guys that they have this warped idolization of youth that some of them think they can recapture their own through a conduit plus the obvious social dynamic that gives them the predator labeling

I'm far more lucid than years ago when I was like that and went out with her every few weeks.
I see her twice a year max and she's far more sinister now, cheating on her boyfriend and acting like it's nothing. If she didn't do that, I'd probably be still really into her. Now I'm just sad about how things turned out.

>some guy pretends to be a pedo only so that he can get in contact with the decoy and ask her out

Attached: 1560434856521.png (724x611, 99K)

>bro just let him take a cheese grater to his leg everyday. Just because you know it’s bad and you stopped doesn’t mean he has to!
He’s carrying around the chick’s picture. How is that healthy?

VINCENT WAS JUST A FAT GUY WHO was bullied and picked on. he also had a less than big penis

Telling a kid you want to have sex with them and driving to their house is a crime. Why does it need to be explained to you in every thread?

>being put on a registry is a slap on the wrist
This board is full of retards

Not your blog, buddy. Trying to be friendly, here.

It generates (You)s for my grand total.

them being married doesn't invalidate my point

half of them are mentally impaired with low IQ and literally can't grasp the consquences and the other half are so horny they show up to the first girl to invite them over

It's exactly the same as the FBI going undercover and making friends with a "loner"
and then selling him some nitrite, did you really stop a terrorist or did you trick a lonely moron into trusting you?

their lives are over.

they deserve to be registered sex offenders so I don't see anything wrong there and I've known people who were on registries for far less sinister shit
>getting a year or 2 in any way comparable to a sentence for actual sexual contact with minors
okay goober

Jocks get joy out of ending the lives of nerds and incels. It's weird.

>imagine

Attached: 1558328140711.png (970x542, 257K)

condescending & arrogantpilled

>going to jail for having a small dick
Good thing that’ll happen to me! Haha that’s be so crazy.

Attached: 5EDFA324-3BD6-4A56-9AE3-79956DB07799.gif (220x220, 36K)

Some inmates like small dicks.

I wonder if someone willingly pretended to be a pedo to be on the show. Due to Hansen being an old meme, I'd not be surprised.

>and then selling him some nitrite
what the fuck
that sounds too specific to be made up but I've never actually heard of anything like that, genuinely curious
>low IQ
is not an excuse
since eugenics is illegal and babying them is costly they should get the same sentences as anyone else and it doesn't do away with the fact that they still have the deranged views and morals they hold that should not be tolerated period
the only rehabilitation for these people is unironically to have sex but until we have government allocated sexbots locking them up is the best we can do

>58

Attached: 1546962380472.png (615x506, 304K)

sexbots are expensive and clunky

Attached: 1548644711145.jpg (900x873, 112K)

>point out that reality TV is fake and you're being manipulated if you think any of these people are evil "pedophiles" who are being brought to "justice"

>all the creepy pedos who use this show to fantasize about their deep rooted molestation fantasies start to REEEEEEEEEEEE

Every thread for years lmao

So is your mum

that is probably true, it makes you wonder how many of these they do that dont go to plan like the guy becomes a mute

user, are you illiterate? I agree with you. Fucking tard

She wanted to fuck the pizza eating one. Also haave sex before bringing it up you fat greasy cunt.

>all the creepy pedos who use this show to fantasize about their deep rooted molestation fantasies start to REEEEEEEEEEEE
lol what

Can anything compare to teen love bros? Other than certain drugs, nothing compares

HURRR IM DEPRESSED

What a loser.

>Did you bring any food for me
>Uh no... this is all for me

BASED autistic pedophile.

>Hell, Vincent has CP on his phone

How dumb do you have to be to store cp on your phone anyways, probably not even encrypted

Attached: 1557806197164.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>Imagine talking to her and occasionally seeing the old her through the turboslut facade and having the old feelings all come back.
fuck this hits hard

THIS IS WHERE THE COWBOY RIDES AWAY

>Poster of Capt Killy
Based and STD-pilled

Why do I get the feeling Vincent was a Yea Forums regular in the past?

>point out that reality TV is fake and you're being manipulated if you think any of these people are evil "pedophiles" who are being brought to "justice
Imagine being this wrong.

>in this town there lived a virgin by the name of Texas Ped
>cunny often on his mind, he sought that many cuns in bed
>he was lonely and frustrated for a youth of just nineteen
>and he traveled there that day to get in sticky with a tween
>sticky with a tween

God shes so fucking cute
Where do i find girls like her

church

Shes probably mormon