Rank the Harry Potter movies

Rank the Harry Potter movies.

Attached: HarryPotter_WB_F4_HarryPotterMidshot_Promo_080615_Port.jpg (1200x1633, 255K)

Man, why do you have to be such a fag? The first 3 are peak comfy.

s-sorry, I'll delete that one too
(sorry)

Attached: cncda.jpg (2346x1885, 243K)

Harry Potter 1 = 0
Harry Potter 2 = 0
Harry Potter 3 = 0
Harry Potter 4 = 0
Harry Potter 5 = 0
Harry Potter 6 = 0
Harry Potter 7 = 0
Harry Potter 8 = 0
Harry Potter 9 = 0
Harry Potter 10 = 0

They're all best? Damn.

I can't rank them individually since there were so many and I don't really rememer each one that well, but I would say the phoenix order is when it started dropping quality heavily. Went from peak comfy to some weird action movie

GoF > OoP > PoA > CoS > PS > DH Pt2 > HBP > DH Pt1
when I watched Deahtly Hallows Part 1 for the second time I fell asleep halfway through the movie

No. I never watched a Harry Potter movie desu, but if w*men like it, it might be shit.

theyre all grate my favourite one is obviously harry potter and the odor of the phonix
too bad the series is over and stuff tho

2>4>6>8>1>3>7>5

2>1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>=5=6=7=8

Best:
DHPt2, OOTP, PS, POA

Respectable middle ground:
GOF, DHPt1

Least good:
COS, HFP (This one breaks my heart as the book is my favorite)

Top Tier
>1. Prisoner of Azkaban
>2. Deathly Hallows: Pt.2
Pretty Decent Tier
>3. Goblet of Fire

***POWER GAP***

Ok-ish Tier
>4. Sorcerer's Stone
>5. Half-Blood Prince
Meh Tier
>6. Chamber of Secrets

***GRAND CANYON***

Bad Tier
>7. Order of the Phoenix
Shit Tier
>9001. Deathly Hallows: Pt.1

3 is the only good one

How can one possibly distinguish the series that ranks as one of the one of the dullest franchises in the history of dull movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: AA48ED64-936C-43D1-AC6B-7395EE6624E0.jpg (1300x2345, 964K)

>using the pic that includes Clifford for President
good lad.

is user finally reasonable this time?

This. 1-4 aren’t necessarily good movies but have a nice vibe. Every movie after that is insufferable.

Chamber of Secrets
Philosopher's Stone
Order of the Phoenix
Deathly Hallows Part 1
Azkaban
Deathly Hallows Part 2
Half Blood Prince
Goblet of Fire

Attached: 1555094432797.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

a fellow gentleman of culture, I see

I find it rubs salt in the wound for the increasingly rare times some idiot takes it seriously. It also triggers the Yea Forums types that take Bloom seriously, so it’s a two for one.

best list i've seen here so far

The Very Potter musicals are better than the movies.

Attached: imagev1b4fd1af7e795b465c3504be369a79ea6-ttslvno5b3757c52es2_ct834x465.jpg (834x464, 36K)

2 > 1 > 3 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 8 > 5

Attached: bestgirl.jpg (2400x1800, 703K)

based Clifford poster

2>1>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jack&jill>the rest of hp garbage

1-4 comfykino 5-8 terrible

first three have 2-3 interesting set-pieces each... that's it

6 was kino. The only kino from the franchise of flicks and movies.

2>3>1>4>power gap>5>motherfucking power gap the size of the Boötes void>the rest

Nigga I missed you

They’re all shit

very true
good to see this board isnt only for sub-50 iq

Prisoner of Azkaban was peak harry potter don't reply to me I'm already correct