Are you excited for Stranger Things Season 3?

Are you excited for Stranger Things Season 3?

Attached: C632E5C7-72FA-4C25-8073-68E4EAC5B2CD.jpg (1200x600, 100K)

I am

Not really

Nope. Season 2 had a bad case of sequelitis doubling down on literally all the high points of season 1 and re-doing it for season 2.

Only for Billy fucking the MILF and only because I want to see /pol/ whine about it.

the accusations of the writers stealing the material for season 1 sounded crazy at first. After watching season 2 it seemed much more likely after how fucking horrible it was.

lol the season 2 episode of all the kids living in some shit rip-off of x-man was the last jedi tier feces.

Season 2 was so shit I dropped it midway so no

coca cola ad, no thanks

Hello DEA? Yes this is the thread.

>Are you excited for Stranger Things Season 3?

Sure am, hate Billy.

Why isn’t the lifeguard black? Everyone knows MILFs only want BBC, this portrayal is so unrealistic and takes me out of it desu

Attached: C482F53B-67A9-45E8-8B1D-2BA28C4543DF.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

I watched Goosebumps and Eerie Indiana growing up. Give me a single reason to watch this show that literally only exists to imitate classic TV shows and movies when I can watch those instead and enjoy the beautiful cinematography of truly talented filmmakers such as Spielberg. A single fucking good reason.

MILFs today were raised in the 90s and early 00s when Blacks took over the Worlds media, this show is based in the mid 80s when MILFs were 50s and 60s and didn’t want BBC yet

I forgot what happened last season. Guess I should watch a recap.

Nah.

I can't see that shit. Couldnt see more than a couple of episodes.
Btw
How come leads in netflix shows tend to be the worst actor in the cast?

As long as it has more Hopper and less Eleven. Figures that the "fucking straight wh*te male" is the one who has the most development, most impact on the story consistently, and is overall the strongest character of the bunch.

imagine the outrage if the gender is reversed

No, because I'm not into pathetic capeshit.

>accusations of the writers stealing the material for season 1
explain further

Exactly.
Because it's not ok for teenaged females to want to have sex with handsome older men. People would fume over the portrayal. I mean, everyone knows most guys that age primarily lust over females that are older, since they themselves are so young, but a step too far is stating that is also the case for young women, thats just fucked up.
Imagine the outrage.

>white boy with white roastie
someone's gotta take one for the team

I will watch it, enjoy it and then complain about it on an laotian bodylotion forum.

Am I the only one whos convinced that guy is a closet homosexual?

because straight shota is pure and based. unlike filthy loli pedos.

Um women have ALWAYS lusted for black men more than white men, but they’ve just been shamed and told it was taboo. If the writers wanted to show an honest portrayal of white women’s actual, real desires, then they wouldn’t have depicted such a regressive and racist depiction of love

80s swimsuits are pure kino

holy fuck my blood pressure is rising kys

billy is gay

No. Season 2 was really bad and killed my interest in any future seasons. I only care about Billy banging the milf.

It's weird how its always ugly shitskins who push the blacked meme. You never see black chads talking about this weird shit lol. Which is ironic because women hate non-chad blacks.

Review in my local paper said that it felt more like a TV show compared to the movie-like first two seasons.

Attached: Stranger Things 3 _ Summer in Hawkins [00.44.794-00.49.049].webm (1600x960, 2.47M)

Attached: Stranger Things 3 _ Summer in Hawkins [01.16.201-01.22.332].webm (1920x960, 2.85M)

imagine still thinking billy is streight

Attached: Stranger Things 3 _ Summer in Hawkins [01.31.091-01.35.637].webm (1920x960, 2.79M)

Why are you incels so obsessed with /pol/? Were you bullied by some redneck chad in hs?

Only if they have nancy bikini/bra again
and sadie sink bikini

dont yall think its a LITTLE problematic that the mindflayer targets the 2 gay residents of hawkins (will and billy)

/pol/ would cheer that on, the only thing that triggers them is the red head dating the black kid

I'm excited for Dark Season 3

Will and Billy would actually be a based duo, unlike cringe Dustin and Steve

>lifeguard
>black
Uhh...

No because season 1 existed for season 1, season 2 existed because of season 1 and 3. Season 3 will do the same shit as season 2 and end in some nigger cliffhanger which will be ultimately the highlight of the entire season aswell

>yall
>problematic
The absolute state of this board

steve is based, dustin is cringe

why would pol be mad about that?Isnt their thing hating niggers

Imagine if these were middle aged men looking at an underage girl like that

Attached: nigger.jpg (229x220, 6K)

Have sex

No, but i'll pirate it for based steve and billy fucking the milf

Why hasn't he shaved off his horrible stache?

I'm excited to watch how the clearly homosexual man is going to bang some lady way past her prime.