Seriously how is this movie going to realistically work we all know Godzilla beats Kong in all aspects

Seriously how is this movie going to realistically work we all know Godzilla beats Kong in all aspects

Attached: 6B4ECA1E-B4CE-4A29-83ED-E749B4262443.png (517x768, 578K)

By not fucking it up this time.

I'm thinking he gets some form of blackup.

Kong will weaponize kryptonite and use a powered armor
When Kong is about to win, Godzilla will whisper "You're letting them kill Mothra!"

Based

>Godzilla movie
>how is this movie going to realistically work?
lol

They can easily explain the size increase with some throwaway line so the odds will be even. I will be satisfied if this movie is at least better than the original King Kong vs. Godzilla, which shouldn't be hard to do. Toho Kong has always sucked ass.

Attached: gorosaurusvskong.gif (320x180, 3.7M)

kick kong will have prep time

Attached: 43D5A61D-DBA9-4401-9A3B-039B0A1F7EBB.jpg (716x1200, 183K)

Attached: brozilla.jpg (1200x927, 108K)

>Godzila
>realistic
You are the worst kind of fan

king kong signed with al haymon

We looking for realism in a movie with a giant ape and a giant lizard fighting.

Attached: apesedmiston.jpg (466x700, 80K)

>magical dinosaur that shoots lazer beams
>big monky
what a competition

>realistically

Retard.

i hope they'll save the fight for the last 40 mins. they don't need to meet before then, just build up the fight/brawl

>we all know Godzilla beats Kong in all aspects
Well, except in having good movies that is.

>realistically work
I'm more worried that they will ignore the sad lonesome side of Kong's character like they did in skull island. I think kong being a more sensitive and relatable kaiju compared to the other raging gods would be a cool dynamic.

>Well, except in having good movies that is.
>implying King Kong 1923 was better than Gojira 1954
kek

BTFO

King Kong had better writing, acting, directing, cinematography and special effects than Gojira, it's an objectively better movie in every aspect
>B-But muh nuclear bomb allegory!
Doesn't make the movie better, sorry.

It literally is though you dumb weeb

Gojira had better writing, acting, directing, cinematography and special effects than King Kong, it's an objectively better movie in every aspect
>but muh kidnapping damsel scene!
Doesn't make the movie better, sorry.

your opinion, user. i'll stick to mine.

King Kong has had one good movie and two okay ones.
Godzilla has had dozens of kinos

King Kong has had one masterpiece of cinema that elevated special effects and the medium as a whole, one eh remake and a masterpiece of a remake that's amazing in it's own right
Godzilla has one good movie and like 500 cashgrab sequels and reboots

Nice deflecting, try proving my points wrong instead, also
>Gojira
>Better effects than Kong
lol no, Kong's effects invented new techniques and were revolutionare, Gojira's effects can be done with $20 worth of toy buildings, electric trains and a guy in a dino suit.

It's going to be Godzilla + King Kong vs Mecha-godzilla

>masterpiece of cinema that elevated special effects and the medium as a whole
very debatable as the subsequent movies that followed were very poor. remember beast of 20,000 fathoms? neither did a bunch of people
Monster movies were elevated and eventually taken over by Toho after the release of Gojira

your points are exactly my points about gojira desu. i have no ill will against the original King Kong, but Gojira surpasses it in almost every way apart from initial critical reception

It's not gonna be a real VS. movie I'm calling it now, they're gonna team up to fight one of those lizards on kong skull island except is fuckhueg

Except at the box office.

Because Kong will be the underdog and will win.

>but Gojira surpasses it in almost every way
I don't often say this, but that's objectively wrong