How come everybody in the apocalypse is gay

in ftwd and twd it seems a higher percentage of gay people survived the apocalypse.

Do you think they are stronger then white CIS men because they where suppressed so much pre apocalypse?

Attached: ftwd.png (1242x1629, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0766349/?ref_=tt_ov_dr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their blood is already polluted and zombiefication doesn't work as well on them

No.

All the CIS genders died fighting undead hordes, everyone else didn't bother trying to save the world, they just let it burn

I guess it makes sense if you think about how society has fallen after the apocalypse so people care less about conservative rules. Many people are already secretly bisexual anyway. Either that or they are cowards who were hiding while all the straight cis men fought the zombies (and died).

lmao what conservative laws?

not laws, just the social rules that being lgbt is wrong. I assume more people are lgbt than we can see because many are in the closet, since I think a large part of the population still thinks they are degenerates.

Well im certain the zombir virus camr from AIDS.
So these homosexual deviants are more likely the carriers and spreaders of the virus.

Also i felt it was a bit stupid to add in a romance plot for her. Like was it really needed or did it help develop the story?
Morgan had no romance plot and seems fine.

Also this other lesbian character. Kept saying the project she was involved wit could help the woman and was very important
So could you not argue her being lesbian was against the ideals she was willing to kill for? Women are needed to produce children to continue the worlds growth

What social rules ? You'd lose your job if you said Gay Pride Parades were dumb

No.

>a large part of the population still thinks they are degenerates
>implying they aren't

>>>reddit

I never said they weren't, retard.
It doesn't matter, just because people can't speak against them in the work place doesn't mean people are openly friendly and respectful to them. Many are rejected by their own families.

Their agenda is stronger than cis people.

But not a single beautiful twink. Lesbians are boring AF but they’re the go to lgbt character in everything. Sad.

thank god people dont support their family having a disorder.

Attached: canada trudeau.jpg (817x1464, 460K)

>son is LGBT
>better kick him out of our house and tell him to commit suicide, that will sure help him!

You clearly did something wrong as a father when your son ends up gay.

Its a matter of taking responsibility.

Attached: 1534115853757.jpg (800x698, 87K)

All of the straight white people were required to be beheaded and put on stakes, because it would be problematic to show beheaded blacks.

Correct, but then it's entirely your fault as a father and you are not allowed to bring pain to your children, it was completely your own fuck up, if anything YOU should kill yourself.

>glad you're becoming more tolerant, sir
>now if you'll excuse me, i need to see about turning your son's asshole inside out

Attached: true love.png (1149x722, 56K)

>ablooo you HAVE to take care of me ablooblooo
Lmao grow up. Your parents owe you nothing. You owe them.

kill yourself, nobody chooses to be born. You were only the result of your dad being horny and fucking your whore of a mother

>now if you'll excuse me, i need to see about turning your daughter's asshole and vagina inside out
>go ahead please! thank you!

>UMMM THEY GAVE BIRTH TO ME SO UMMM THEY HAVE TO FEED ME NOW
That makes literally no sense. You don't owe them because they gave birth to you, you owe them because they kept feeding you afterwards. I guess you didn't choose that either, you're free to stop eating and die

adults are best equipped to survive, but if you have to watch out for your kids, you're much more likely to die or be put into dangerous situations.

The childless would be more likely to survive, which includes most of the gay population

This is something that would actually happen

>you owe them because they kept feeding you afterwards
You also owe literally every person you meet on the street for not killing you.

The aids lacerations on their faces are enough to trick the zombies to thinking they are already converted

>You don't owe them because they gave birth to you, you owe them because they kept feeding you afterwards. I guess you didn't choose that either, you're free to stop eating and die
That makes literally no sense

Why do gays hate and reject Jesus Christ?thats the real question

Contrary to popular belief, it would be a very bad idea to start making babies immediately after the apocalypse. Children are extremely resource-intensive, and a large number of births could very well kill a struggling community. You should save that stuff until after your resurgent communities are well-established and thriving. In a world without convenient contraceptives, however, the only way to prevent accidental pregnancy is to slake your sexual desires with homosexual sex. Really, everyone having straight sex is being irresponsible and selfish.

More importantly, why are there so many strong women in the apocalypse? In reality bitches gay or straight would be cowering in fear as massive rape gangs prowl the streets looking for women.

Its correct that the father should kill himself, with the son together. There is no place for weaklings and bad fathers in this world.

Attached: the finger.jpg (538x538, 40K)

i saw it coming from miles away (it's a shame, she's a cute tomboy), but who knows they could surprise us by having her suck off a guy in another episode

who wrote this episode anyway? it was so bad i was laughing the whole time

Because Christians reject gays and tell them Jesus hates them.

imdb.com/name/nm0766349/?ref_=tt_ov_dr

question:

Are in the comics also this amount of homos?

Attached: yourmotherwilldieinhersleepifyoudontreply.jpg (670x271, 139K)

from what i heard, it's about the same

Homosexuality is a mental illness. The stress of society collapsing just made more gays.

If you're gay you don't have to deal with accidental pregnancies.

is that maggie grace? oh no what did they do to poor maggie grace?