One day he won't be with us anymore. That is not ok

One day he won't be with us anymore. That is not ok

Attached: GettyImages-138430934.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Speak ill of the dead

Fret not, they will keep his head frozen like Walt Disney and Hitler

you ever think you're not gonna die?

the difference is the world is ok without me

9/11

it's from his standup, what are you downsyndromed?

hey uh, hey there *chews something in his mouth*, you ever, uh, you ever wonder about rodney dangerfield's wife's ass? huh, c'mon, I'm just sayin, uh, right?

have you guys heard about that comedian whose gimmick it was to ass rape people at colleges?

Read his book, you'll feel a bit better.

He's probably the most meant for tv looking tv personality in the existence of tv personalities. Like I seriously could not see this man doing any other thing other than what he does/has done.

Maybe like a funny high school teacher.. Even then.

The only thing sadder is he'll probably never do any comedy work again. I love his writing but fuck I just want NML back

i tried getting it the library but it's always checked out

That Hitler guy is okay in my book

sometimes i imagine what it would be like to sit next to him on a long airplane flight, i bet it would be fun

It sucks that most of his stuff was taken off YouTube. It's some of the funniest content I've ever seen anywhere.

it is hands down the best interview show ever

What would you do if he put his hand on your leg?

No homo but he's seriously handsome. Even after getting fat he has those striking old Hollywood eyes.

>i bet it would be fun
>long airplane flight
You are a retard

i'd tell him 15 dollars

we arent all fat fucks who can't fit in the seat, what's the matter, you got hemorrhoids?

You are the exact kind of person even I would hate to be next to on a long airplane flight. Your fantasy is to have your favorite comedian trapped in a metal tube in the sky with you so he can tell you jokes? You are fucked in the head

realistically it's the only scenario where we would actually talk, so yeah, what's wrong with that?

I'm already stuck here with you and even I can tell you are insufferable. I bet you would say 9/11 while on the plane too

What a terrible thing to say. Reminds me of that tragedy.

kek

Attached: 1536993803054.gif (155x173, 948K)

well you called me a retard first, so you are the insufferable one that starts stupid shit with strangers. and while you are in your room jerking off, me and norm are gonna be 30,000 feet in the air sucking each others juicy cocks. get over it faggot

Don't post hitler, I don't want to fell into his beautiful eyes

and they are beautiful

Attached: behind-blue-eyes.jpg (900x1185, 114K)

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE

Attached: 1554969295972.jpg (638x648, 61K)

kek

Attached: one star.png (1920x1040, 2.49M)

Attached: 09090909.jpg (640x426, 41K)

probably the worst gimmick a comedian ever had

oh, dont laugh at 9/11

he's an odd looking duck...