One (1) bastard child out of wedlock

>one (1) bastard child out of wedlock
>no plan to marry the child's mother

When will you stop giving this sinner ad revenue to continue his sinful lifestyle?

Attached: old chipmunk.jpg (1102x990, 104K)

I thought he was gay

Jay is a strong independant manlet that don't need no woman.

jaygay

I thought gays had to be married at least to adopt.

Jay is a gay incel

literalty imposible, same with trannys and real women. Only straight white males can be incels.

He's the exception that proves the rule

Will he be okay?

Attached: Rich Evans over the years.png (981x394, 561K)

a story as old as time is a straight man gets too drunk and accidentally has sex with a trap/tranny, it can also happen to gays

You may want to see someone professional.

The gay thing is a meme you dumb newfags

you sound like a repressed homosexual, just sayin'

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

Attached: jayandmike.png (1102x543, 889K)

based My"Review" poster

Friendly reminder that Rich is the only of the main crew to have regular sex.

subverted just like jays filmmaking

Attached: ironically .jpg (500x375, 108K)

I hope this pasta never dies. Is just perfect.

He looks like the type who has ED.

Mike and Jack too

he is

Stoklasa is a hack fraud.
Jay is a hair transplant recipient.
James is a beta loser.
Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha.

Attached: file.png (1300x800, 771K)

Jay has a kid?

he is
he also hates female nudity, especially if it's on film

Attached: female nudity.webm (302x356, 82K)

Yeah that's why he hired Titania to do a nude scene in his short film Pork Pork in Space. Because he hates tits.

me and jay did buttstuff in HS AMA

now show how he reacts to an innocent elderly person being brutally beaten, tortured and murdered

Wrong he only hates it if its not rape or bestiality

>child
A boy or a girl?