MY NAME IS

MY NAME IS

Attached: SmartSelect_20190701-213824_YouTube.jpg (860x608, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Wgbgx8FiCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SNEED ZULA
THE SEED RULA
YOU GOT A CHUCK?
I'LL FEED IT TO YA

check them trips nigga

Attached: 1501523579359.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

What?

sneedposting is so lazy, just replacing a random word with sneed. Very low effort unlike baneposting

we are crashing this board
with no fuck & suck

NUMBER ONE IN THE HOOD, SNEED

Based

Hot head pls go. Sneed is baneposting incarnate.

sneedsneeding is so lazy, just seeding a random feed with sneed. Very low sneed unlike chuck

Nope

best intro

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Maybe we're wondering why you would Sneed a man before Chucking him off of a tractor!

Tonight, you.

That's not Aqua TV Show Show though hoe.

Formerly high energy.

It's like a monkey paw wish, it's great in that it ruins Simpsons threads but now these insufferable retards shit up other threads with it now

This
Also Sneedshitter photoshops are lazy

Well pardon us, Mr. Gucci Software

that is aqua tv show show, you retard

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

You see this line? Line of feed. Once you cross it, your seeds no longer exist. This here is sneed's, which used to be chuck's until they started letting people like you in, and I have my feed. Ok? Have a good suck and fuck.

honestly this is my biggest issue with the sneedposting. the quality is consistently low effort and predictable. take a random word replace it with chuck/sneed/fuck/suck, reply with formerly something else, post an image with the random farmer's face shittly cut out and pasted onto something else. some with more effort include taking an mspaint can and dumping a mismatched yellow over the original image's skin.now don't get me wrong, shitty low effort posts and edits can be great, but when there is consistent no effort put into it, no love for the craft, then how can people claim it's anything other than a forced me. sneedposting has had time to evolve but it didn't.

formerly in jest

even though I really like all the openings, and the Schooly D one is classic, this one is so damn good

probably because it's FlyLo

You sure? I thought that was Aqua Something

>you're a big guy
>for you
That's all baneposting is

MUD

Attached: OSj43Zl.png (720x576, 197K)

YES YOU DIIIID

LETS GO

youtube.com/watch?v=9Wgbgx8FiCg

>Truly they were an aqua teen hunger force
That had to be one of the best title drops ever.

Attached: 1522288106468.jpg (500x698, 50K)

Slim Shady

Based.
Yea Forums has shit taste though so they won't know what that's from

Attached: 332423423.png (717x388, 351K)

you: writes an entire paragraph nobody wanted or likes
me: sneed

My name is
Sneed-zula, the store rula, the old schoola
You wanna seed? I'll feed it to ya

Frychuck and I've got luck
Cuck you like a buck
Hackfraudz you're up next, work your fuck-suck!

Hackfraudz make the moeposts, see
Hackfraudz get the upvotes, G
Drivin' German cars, workin' in a bar
Ice on my loafers and my fancy manicure

Chuck chuck it, yeah

'cause we are the Aqua Sneed make the comfies say "No!" and the farmers wanna meme
'cause we are the Aqua Sneed make the comfies say "No!" and the farmers wanna meme

Aqua Sneed Hunger Feed
Numba 1 in Yea Forums, G

Attached: sneedzula.jpg (480x360, 24K)

You can call me Jeffrey Dahmer Abercrombie Stephanopoulos. That's long for mud, so I've been told.

Extremely based

Well....
>Low effort
>Comes to a meme site
Pretty tough to take 95% of the shit here as anything above low effort, but thats why 95% of the faggots fit in I guess...and by that I mean all boards

Attached: UN-FORT-TUNE-AT-LEY.jpg (1900x950, 122K)

>I gotta tell you there milkshake...your mouth..is reeeally writing some checks that yo cup can't cash

anything carl says is fucking hilarious.

Attached: Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg (600x450, 41K)

The point of sneed is that it's low effort though, nothing else has as much power. A tiny joke on a sign singlehandedly destroys any discussion of one of the largest and most iconic tv series. Threads are immediately derailed and sent into oblivion over a single word. Baneposting at least has a scene from a film behind it where people can find real humor in it even without being in on it by nature of it having some value in itself. Sneed however has no value, it's just a shitty joke on a sign, yet it's the equivalent of a shitpost tactical nuke. All fear the sneeposter

Carl is the best animated character of all time. I dare anybody to prove me wrong.

my name is van

Attached: 1446843074039.gif (256x192, 344K)

I feel that Carl is actually a good person deep inside if he is able to live next door to lazy eldritch abominations that won’t even mow their yard and constantly wreck his vehicle.

Don't get by that sonsa bitch that lies before me bloated blue and cold

Argon

Give me one example of Carl being good. One.

jeff

If only we still had over 9000 penises waiting to rape. I'd make sure you got them all.

this needs to stop

sneeds to stop

he helped live action shake with his movie script.

2x22. Carl helped Frylock move into a new condo

The point of sneed was to destroy Simpsons discussion

>Comes to a meme site
It only became that way because of the acceptance of that low effort shit from easily entertained redditors

JONAS

Attached: 23520352390589205.png (327x414, 156K)

He thought rest of them were leaving and wanted them out of his life