Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Attached: 1561948658987.jpg (1979x2155, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsbIdSGwoEs
youtube.com/watch?v=yGB2-eGTXCI
youtube.com/watch?v=pPF9z7mNOcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm specifically going opening night in the hopes someone shoots the place up, I want my suffering to end.

get a girlfriend first so you are 100% targeted

You guys just dont get it, the new Joker is not for incels, do you think Joaquin fucking Phoenix the greatest actor of our generation would be the voice for losers? NO! The new Joker is about being a nice guy, taking care of your mother, pursue your dreams only to fall into the chaos that is society, its not just about getting laid or being a famous comedian...its about the realization that no matter what you do you cant seem to fucking connect with anyone.

The Joker is for those people that just wanted a regular life but it never happened, they wanted that nervous first date at the movies but it never fucking happened, they wanted to hang out with friends and laugh and it also never happened. Life is a joke with no punchline, even if you do everything "right" you just dont matter at all...

Literally me. I take care of my mother, have no friends.

holy shit that is funny

>it's not for incels like you
>it's for incels like me

>want to see it on release to shit post in the threads
>dont want to be shot
what do

absolutely this

If you dont want to get shot, be one of the shooters

Do you think Joakino will visit the survivors on the hospital, like Bale did?

I can't wait for it to be another standard
>Bad guy is obviously bad, does bad things, and the explicit/implicit comuppance happens at the end
movie, and incels rage because the obvious bad guy is treated in his own movie like the obvious bad guy

LOL none of that's gonna happen.

It's going to come out, and if it's good, normies and critics will hate it and call it a typical white male revenge fantasy that somehow is retroactively responsible for Aurora and Clown Sightings.

If it's shit and/or fanboys hate it, normies and critics will call it the greatest thing on earth and talk about how it proves capeshit fans can't handle ''real'' directors, while faggots on here will point to out-of-context wangst scenes as proof that it's 2deep4u like they do Snydershit and Fant4stic.

Until then, anyone who treats this movie as anything but meme-fodder probably does deserve to die at the hands of a crazy.

Attached: tehjocker.png (742x3874, 143K)

See you at the theater bud

Pretty spot on post, because everything is so fucking predictable these days.

El oh L

or just wait for torrent while shitposting here

In the script he literally kills his mom though. He's a loser who stalks zazie beetz and calls her a whore once he sees she has a boyfriend. He's like Travis Bickle if he was even more of a sperg.

Attached: 1561883619781.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

He just goes to arkham, but it ends with him happy dancing around the cafeteria to That's Life by Frank Sinatra

>tfw unironically live in a society

nice spoiler tags you fucking god damn nigger

we gamer now

Attached: file.png (598x1150, 516K)

I’m going to pipi.

PISSSSSSCHWOOOOOSHSSHHHWOAAAAAAAASHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRUUUUOOAAAASHHHHHHHWOOOSHAAASHWAAAAASHAAAAASSSSEEEEEEIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSPIIIIIIIISSSSPIPIPIPPUSHWOAAASHSSOWAHSSSHOOOOSHIIIIIPSSSSSSSSSSSIIIISHSSOWWWSHOWAAAAAASHSCHWOOOSHUOASHSHESHSHUUSHOPOLOOOOSH

oh no OH NO MORE URK AARK

SHVAAASHSHWPOLOSHWOOSHBOGDANOFFAHOLASHWIIISHPISSSSHOOOWSHSOWSCHWOOOSHPOLOSHWOOSHBOGDANOFFAHOLASHWIIISHPISSSSHOOOWSHSOWSCHWOOOSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRIILIOLOLOOOROLLOOOORUOA

ORA OREEEEEEESH

oh no now I have to POOPOO URK UAAARK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI’m going to poopoo.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPAAPAPPAPOPOOOPOOOPOPOOPOOPPPOOPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOPOOPOOOPOOOOOPAPAPAPAAAAABBBBBBRAAAPAPAPAPAPAPOPOAOOPAOOOOPOOOOOOPOOOOOOOFRRRRRRRTTTAAAAAPOOOOOOMPFBLOARFPAPAPAPOOOPOOOSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKPOOPAAAPOOOOOBRAPPPPPOOPOOPO

oh no OH NO MORE URK AARK

BRRRRRACACACAACACACACACRABPOOPOAAPAOPAOAOPAOOOOOBOOMPOOOMPBLOORFPPPRAAAAPPPPPPRACACACACRABPOOOPOOBLOORFPFOOPBOOPFBLAAARGGGPOOMPPOOPEEOOPOOMPF

OHHH OH FUCK

pulls up pants
sniffs

Oh no OH NO it smells so bad I’m gonna huuurk I’m gonna huuuuuuHUUUURRRRL I’m going to puke HUUUURROOOOOLOLOLOPLUUUUUKE BLAAAAAAAAAHKAFFKAFFcoughCOUGH VLAAAAAAAAAAHCOUUGHLAAAAHBUUUUUURRLLLLLHYUUUUURRRLLUUUUULR PLOOOOOOL PLAAAAAA COUGH KAFFCOFFF

wipes face
walks away

Attached: 7F6CCC8E-2024-459D-979D-A6B12F817709.jpg (1229x1065, 103K)

>people that just wanted a regular life but it never happened
but that's me, I wanted that nervous first date at the movies but it never fucking happened, I wanted to hang out with friends and laugh and it also never happened.

>league old school
ahahahaha fucking children

>thinking edgelords have the balls to do anything like that
they cant get away from posting images of themselves in makeup on facebook, it is all an image and they are not actually mentally unstable

youtube.com/watch?v=GsbIdSGwoEs

Is the "leaked script" legit tho

If Halo 3 is ancient gamer, what is Warcraft II. or Heroes of Might and Magic III.? Prehistoric gamer?

true gamer

Yes. It's 100 something pages and it's not a Reddit plot leak or some shit like that.

Attached: PicsArt_06-02-10.38.46.jpg (758x228, 49K)

>The Joker is for those people that just wanted a regular life but it never happened, they wanted that nervous first date at the movies but it never fucking happened, they wanted to hang out with friends and laugh and it also never happened.
>not for incels
Okay buddy

Has it ever been actual leaked script posted on this board before?

I've seen a few threads of anons posting plot spoilers of movies previous their releases and non of them end up being true.

Thanks for letting me know friend, if I show up in gamer attire will I be spared?

Attached: B50E4217-A636-4A7B-B338-0142EEC415EA.jpg (541x960, 155K)

Good thing I live in a country where guns are banned. Take that, incels

Nietchem kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=yGB2-eGTXCI

Attached: 1528149775374.jpg (941x848, 214K)

Gamers rise up!
youtube.com/watch?v=pPF9z7mNOcI

Attached: 1532294465647.jpg (1079x1069, 203K)

cesar romero joker

The Prehistoric Gamers

What if I bring my mom? She's old and fat.

Attached: 1561538308595.jpg (498x400, 61K)

get shot for having a mom

>It's not for incels
>describes the life of an incel
What could he possibly mean by this???

so hes basically machine gun kelly

It's just Yea Forumsfags larping as always. They never got spoilers with that long time of anticipation

People who saw joker test screening confirmed that this script is true. Also there were so much screenshots of the scenes so it’s seems impossible that someone just wrote the whole fake script for fun

>tfw local cinema has a no singles policy

Attached: 1561522687743.jpg (535x577, 40K)

Go see it in a first world country

Attached: Gamers_rise_up_NOW.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

WTF IS THIS REAL!!

That's describing the majority of actual incels, my man. The lack of those experiences leads to bitterness, I doubt many incels are just naturally bitter and hateful, it's something cultivated over years of feeling awkward and excluded from what are supposed to be "normal" life experiences and interactions.

Why should he? Ledger didn't make the effort.

>The Joker is for those people that just wanted a regular life but it never happened, they wanted that nervous first date at the movies but it never fucking happened, they wanted to hang out with friends and laugh and it also never happened. Life is a joke with no punchline, even if you do everything "right" you just dont matter at all...
I'm just so tired...

>it's something cultivated over years of feeling awkward and excluded
But Joker literally has a mental illness so we understand why he is so awkward and autistic. And what's actual incels justification for that behavior?

If there's several incidents of this actually happening, is it possible for the Joker character not be used for years or even be completely banned for movies and maybe other media?

Attached: 1473895719544.gif (320x240, 2.12M)

Could be a variety of things. Environment is a big one. I spent my entire childhood living in the middle of fucking nowhere. There were no kids nearby so the only social contact I had was in school and I was introverted from the get go so initiating a conversation was a herculian task for me (it still kinda is now). On top of that there's also shit parenting. It's happening more now with parents giving their kids an ipad with youtube kids on it and forgetting about them so their social life doesn't suffer, but even back then there was television. When I was at my dad's place he would usually just stick me in front of a TV and go get drunk.

Social conditioning? I don't know, but look at feral children - logic would stand that if someone is deprived of normal interactions at certain stages of life, something will get fundamentally fucked up in terms of their ability to function normally.

exactly

it's for cucks

Attached: cuck joker.png (625x639, 334K)

EEE HOHOOO AAHAHAA IM LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING TO THE CINEMA FOR A LITTLE PURGEEEEEE EEEEHHAHAHAHHAA

Attached: gang weed.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

jesus FUCK this is based

Attached: 1510972784448.png (768x763, 1.02M)

Why everyone thinks that there will be a shooting? Nobody shot anyone on the Suicide squad premiere, and everybody thought that Joker would be a main character

Good question.

Comics fans wouldn't care much. There's currently a big ongoing story arc about there being three different Jokers in the comics, but it was supposed to end years ago and hasn't concluded because Geoff Johns is a lazy fuck. Fans have vocally grown to hate the character; there are people even on Yea Forums who literally do not know that he pre-dates Pennywise or who think he was created for the Adam West show or was a harmless villain until Killing Joke.

However, when it comes to normies, he's one of DC's most recognizable characters. Joker merch is everywhere at Hot Topic. He had several ''Greatest story'' collections published alongside Batman even before Superman. He's also the main villain in those sick Spider-Man & Elsa videos on YouTube rather than any of Spider-Man (or Marvel)'s actual villains because he's so iconic. He was also the big draw for Suicide Squad despite not being in it much. At Halloween, he's used so much as a costume or haunted house mascot you'd think he was a horror villain with no connection to Batman. Even Harley Quinn has gotten a huge push the past decade.

I have a feeling DC would probably use the Joker less and less and cancel any planned arcs or series for a few years, and veto him from media for a while, or only use the 50s-60s version of the character. But after 4-5 years or so, they'd definitely bring him back and make a huge deal out of it. They can't let that profit go to waste. They certainly wouldn't canonize or re-use Arthur Fleck though.

I mean, even Matt Furie still tries to profit off Pepe after ''killing'' him off.

TIME TO RISE

Attached: epic slonkd420.png (468x828, 481K)

>there are people even on Yea Forums who literally do not know that he pre-dates Pennywise or who think he was created for the Adam West show or was a harmless villain until Killing Joke.
Someone nuke that hellhole then

based

trying just a bit too hard there breh

John C Reilly said in an interview that he said Joaquin not to agree to play Joker because its an overused character, but Joaquin was very exited about the script and keep talking about it all the time. Wtf? The script is literally "autustic psycho was abused as a child and humiliated as an adult". I dont understand, whats so exiting in that

That's a good point. Everyone thought Joker's new design and Harley's fashion as going to inspire a bunch of Juggalos or something, and while there was an outcry over Leto not doing anything in the actual movie (some autist tried to sue DC for false-advertising) and Harley made a list of 2016's most popular fictional characters, nothing bad happened. And given all the push Suicide Squad got to draw in all the social rejects and Hot Topic crowd, if a shooting was gonna happen, it would have then.

Granted, things have changed since then, but this Joker seems to be more of a bid for the Scorsese crowd and normie respectability. Someone involved in this definitely thinks they're going to win an Oscar. The marketing is probably going to change dramatically from what we've seen when release date comes.

It's such a simple premise that joaquin knows he can kill it and basically make the film a 10 with his performance

we should troll le normies with this

It would be pointless anyway. Some fag would tell them if it was a trolling campaign and the only ones that would end up falling for it would end up being a bunch of boomers.

You type like that guy who runs the account called thesnarkmaster where you just shit on DC on Twitter. Is this you? I've seen you type here before with the exact same points you have in your tweets.

Scorsese, DeNiro, obvious Taxi Driver and King of Comedy allusions (I'm honest to god amazed they didn't literally make DeNiro's character an older Rupert Pupkin who ends up in the same position he put Jerry in) comics movies make money. It definitely has some draw going for it, even if the script itself is total shit.

I'm willing to guess that the actual finished screenplay is one of those which tells a completely uninteresting story in terms of what will transfer to the screen, but is really well-written in terms of descriptive passages. 90% of the time when you hear of actors starring in shitty movies which had "a wonderful script" that's the case.

>>want to see it on release to shit post in the threads
You are like a fucking baby

I have been shitposting in the threads of every major film in the last five years and I haven't seen a single one of them

>Do you think Joakino will visit the survivors on the hospital, like Bale did?
There will be no survivors

The plot is very simple. But the dialogue is very well done. Arthur is a very real portrayal of a mentally ill loser.

I don’t care about DC movies, I just wanted to see Joakino, but after the leaked script I’m doubting that this will be the one

>Someone involved in this definitely thinks they're going to win an Oscar
Todd Phillips can’t be this stupid

Boomer

>Scorsese
He wasn’t involved at all

I wonder how the fuck they'll even market it more. Joker is only in the last 30 minutes or so of the film. The first trailer literally shows all the scenes Joker is in besides one after the late night talk show. And Todd Phillips has been talking about how he wants to keep it secret.

Pre production i think. Not much but he was involved, but his usual co producer is a producer on this film.

So it is for me then.

That’s why there is no second trailer. He doesn’t know what to show

So Joaquin sacrificed himself to a bad script just to work with Scorsese’s Co-producer?

The script isn't bad at all though. I've read it and I think it's pretty good.

He's gonna try to act all arthouse and have a trailer where almost nothing happens. That or he releases the first few minutes of the film to YouTube.

>wreck havoc
ESL retard get out

why wouldn't retards just rob people w/ their guns? Then they'll become cool alpha after some jail time and turn their life around

Attached: SmAfRW9rlXtGLU12.webm (360x638, 1.95M)

man i cant handle this amount of cringe this early in the morning...

Bring a random roastie as your date and just use her as a shield when shit hits the fan. But make sure to get a bj from her in the parking lot before the movie.

fuck homm and wc - what about cowboy beim rodeo and pong players?