/got/

Kill /got/ and be cursed. You are no board of mine.

Attached: 305execution2.png (560x315, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/t8NHg
youtu.be/65RKEoH8AI4
youtube.com/watch?v=wSF82AwSDiU
youtube.com/watch?v=uKboLTwzFTs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this show sucks, reddit

For me, it’s the Dornishman’s Wife

Attached: 5FC2AD7A-1250-410D-A0CD-DDFF430E912B.jpg (300x168, 9K)

What is thread may never die.

______ ______!

Attached: 1561605401885.png (716x927, 740K)

COME WITH ME AND TAKE THIS THREAD

Attached: game-of-thrones-white-walker-king.0.jpg (1200x800, 128K)

WHEN I SWALLOW THE SUN WINTER WILL REALLY COME, NED

Attached: BE52F14B-C322-4BAB-9511-F3B5AB0F23D0.jpg (1659x913, 146K)

Reminder S8 is just a bad dream and they’re still both on that boat sleeping comfortably.

Attached: F352834A-9468-454E-AFCB-40CDEE1FEEAB.jpg (932x1242, 163K)

best thing about this show is it came with a new lil peep song

Which characters will be gender swapped in the inevitable reboot?

Attached: 1558441169877.gif (268x268, 2.35M)

Could Bobby B beat Dayne

Gurm believes in the DEX > STR meme, so yes

I love Gwen. She's my number 4 girl from the show, after Emilia, Smirkfu and Hannah.

Attached: 1155c28ba69709a006d9f14a8287e267.jpg (634x842, 96K)

For me it's marrying, moving to a London suburb and having children with Emilia Clarke.

Attached: 1561494919758.jpg (560x858, 92K)

Fuck, I meant no

FACING DOTHRAKI ON AN OPEN FIELD, NED!

>London suburb
>Not only that, but the Mother of Dragons doesn’t see herself raising a family in Hollywood but rather in the countryside in her native England: "I grew up with ducks in the garden and a stream. We used to go mushroom picking in the fields. My first plays were done inside of trees. And if I manage to push out a few sproglets, I'd like them to have that experience as well."

Attached: 1558940369666.png (516x680, 306K)

>can even backlink the final threads

Attached: A144DC81-2971-4E1E-BC53-0C9931AA6C45.jpg (500x417, 38K)

>You own a Whitney Houston album? More than one?

Attached: 1339316160786.jpg (356x437, 41K)

>final threads.

so long as there are fags on Yea Forums, there'll be /got/ threads.

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

Attached: A3A0243F-A223-43AB-829A-D8D51EFEAA34.jpg (1200x675, 87K)

user, my head hurts!

Attached: 29ABD09C-1E30-4998-8251-7A31071E0B2F.jpg (944x722, 56K)

C U T E S T
U
T
E
S
T

It hurts so much what could've been

Attached: Zbl3NaS.jpg (1348x1348, 488K)

tranny janny gets NO RECOMPENSE for the job he does.

Attached: 1392482199361.jpg (682x470, 180K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1503688798260.png (590x559, 417K)

>vary: take the kingship
>Jon: I don’t want it
>dany: marry me, give me kids and be my consort
>Jon: okay

Seriously

He does It
FOR
FREE

Attached: large8.jpg (750x734, 63K)

Karstarks were fucking shits god damn

>A BLOO BLOO BLOO MUH SONS DIED
>in fucking combat
>so you want to kill non combatant CHILDREN
>your king says no
>do it anyway because you're such a prissy little bitch
>instead of owning up to it you cry like a faggot when the dude who said don't kill those kids gets upset and chops your fucking treasonous child murdering head off
>karstarks abandon the fight and go home
>nope they go even one further and BETRAY Robb, at a fucking wedding feast of all things
>all this shittiness isn't enough for the karstarks though
>when Jon is gathering allies they side with Ramsay

Holy fuck what an abysmal house

Got any more images like this?

Emilia and Hanna dont belong above Gwen, only Natalie and Lena

what do you faggots even do in these threads? bitch about the ending?

imgur.com/gallery/t8NHg

Karstarks didn't have any part in the RW but they did side with the ones responsible for it later

No, it's been about bitching about the entire show since 2012

bitch about stannis

See: and

I complain cause I hated every character and wanted the night king to win. At least then I'd have one happy memory

Attached: 1502941788261.png (1400x600, 187K)

Sansa

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.0.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

Why did Alliser let the wildlings through the gate

>not living in the countryside, for shame

Attached: DdqRGipU8AAi0uH.jpg (1200x1194, 291K)

It was an order

I suppose Jon didn’t explicitly give the order to not kill him so that was ok

>there are still people complaining years later that dabid fucked up the adaption of affc and adwd
yes, we all know the fucked up, but the truth is affc and adwd are largely shit with too many characters. i dont know how the hell you can read those books and think they would work for tv. like, are you braindead?

The Greyjoy and Dorne bits were great

Well, that's how he excuses his actions in S6

>We've committed treason, all of us. Jon Snow was my Lord Commander. I had no love for him. That was no secret. But I never once disobeyed an order. Loyalty is the foundation on which the Night's Watch is built. And the Watch means everything to me. I have given my life, we have all given our lives to the Night's Watch. Jon Snow was going to destroy the Night's Watch. He let the wildlings through our gates as no Lord Commander has ever done before. He gave them the very land on which they reaved and raped and murdered. Lord Commander Snow did what he thought was right, I've no doubt about that. And what he thought was right would have been the end of us. He thrust a terrible choice upon us. And we made it.

the dorne bits were shit. euron and vic were good, but asha is shit and always has been shit.

There are soap operas with tons of characters that have near 100 episode seasons with a fraction of HBO's budget, if they can do it HBO fucking can, ASOIAF has always been a large series in scope for a tv show but that didn't stop them with the first 3 episodes. Plus they totally missed the point with the plotlines they actually adapted and rushed. In all honesty there's tons of filler in seasons 5-8

*First 3 books

Asha is shit because we should have had Stannis POVs instead of someone irrelevant to that storyline mentioning the stuff she overhears in the deathmarch to Winterfell.

But no, we are still stuck with the retarded "NO KING POV RULE" even though Stannis long outlived the other 4 kings and Dany has been a POV since the very beginning.

What did he honestly think killing Jon would accomplish after he let the wildlings through already? So retarded

Olly was right

none of those soap operas are good, they are for 80 year old women. affc and adwd have structural problems that do not exist in the first 3 books. affc and adwd are both happening at the same time and grrm did that whole character split thing between the two books. so how do you structure something like that for a seasonal tv show? do you do everything all at once? do you cut characters out and do it like the books? it's problem after problem.

Lulz

Attached: F00B8617-6A28-447D-8F2A-FE03F34DC172.jpg (640x388, 25K)

In hindsight Jon should've stayed dead, the wildlings would've slaughtered the night's watch and probably cause a lot of problems in the north but it wouldn't be too bad overall

What a fucking retard.

>breaking into the quarters of your hostages and murder children because they're Lannisters
>force your king into an impossible political situation where he can either kill his best general or be forever seen as a bitch
>talk shit because he actually has the balls to kill you himself

Does he not understand how political prisoners work? Even if they're relatively worthless, his king put them under guard for a reason and they killed that guard as I recall. Fucking Karstarks, should have left them to guard the Neck

Attached: 1431486025866.jpg (473x480, 31K)

>find out David Benioff wrote Troy
>mfw I liked Troy

Attached: 300px-Monkey_Puppet.jpg (300x210, 10K)

at what point is it revealed that robb fucked jeyne and got her pregnant in the book? I'm 250 pages into feast for crows and i don't ever recall reading anything about that

jeyne isn't pregnant in the books, her mother was giving her moon tea from what i remember. i forget which pov that gets revealed in, maybe jaime? i dont remember

Robb is known to have fucked Jeyne. It was not about pregnancy though (although I guess neither would know until it was too late). It was more that he fucked, or, “spoiled” this highborn girl while he was her fathers guest.
It’s also implied the whole thing was helped along by her social climbing mother, since Jeyne wasn’t a “nurse” the way D&D made her and had no reason to be nursing Robb alone in his bedroom.

Neither is game of thrones post season 4. I have no idea how to structure them for a tv show since I don't get paid millions of dollars to write a tv show adaptation of a book series, but when they get very obvious themes and events in the books completely wrong that they're adapting there's no defending it, especially when the show is packed with filler anyways

Splitting a S5 and S6 between characters would have been a really bad decision.

The best option would have to do something like uneven numbered episodes for the AFFC characters and even numbered ones for the ADWD ones and cut some of the most needless stuff like Arianne's dumb plan, Brienne's detour with Dick Crabb, Davos getting stranded in the Sisters and even all of Quentyn. But that also leaves the problem of those characters whose storylines end in 3 or 4 chapters while other ones have like 15 chapters each.

The only OC I'd keep is Tyrion and Jorah reenacting the plot of Gladiator rather than wiping Yezzan's diarrhea

Jeyne's whore mom definitely was in cahoots with Tywin after the marriage but I seriously doubt that it was her plan all along to make Robb fuck her and guilt trip him into a marriage.

i mean its not that difficult to understand, the first 3 books have some big events (ned getting his head chopped off, blackwater, red wedding, etc) that they used to separate each season to make the seasons feel whole and complete. affc doesn't have anything like that. adwd has dany riding off on drogon and jon dying, that's kind of it. affc and adwd are mostly plot and character setup, lots of moving around without much happening. then you have to realize to do these books right it would take probably 2 seasons per book, basing tha toff of what they did with asos. so 4 seasons in total for those two books of not a lot happening and maybe 2 or 3 big events that are at the ass end of the story. i just can't see any way they could have done it properly

what they did was garbage, i'm not denying that.

Viserys!

Attached: 6BE3D6E3-A6F1-43A7-B41F-2F7F32A04C10.jpg (400x560, 72K)

that's maybe one of the only ways i can see them doing it, but the big problem is that it would probably be quite boring for many of the plotlines. if they did it like the books and they did it all at once, does that mean we stay with brienne looking around the riverlands for sansa for 2 or 3 seasonsm or do they go beyond that? do we stick with jaime for 2-3 seasons while he ends the war of the five kings, or do we go beyond that?
grrm fucked them hard with affc and adwd

She was plotting with Tywin later I think. Its known Jeynes mom has a pretty trashy lineage with a lowborn grandfather. At one point I think Tywin says that Jeyne is “her mothers daughter” which I took to mean, equipped to marry up under questionable circumstances.

Nothing bad would have happened if Jon and Dany married. Fuck GRRM and fuck D&D.

Stop trying to do LOTR's ending better, George.

Attached: jon_snow_and_daenerys_targaryen_got_png__3_by_nickelbackloverxoxox_dd7mi8p-pre.png (774x1032, 1.56M)

He also wrote this

Attached: X-MEN-ORIGINS-WOLVERINE-DEADPOOL.jpg (970x545, 29K)

Tbf that movie was made a mess with studio interference rather than writing

Benioff didn't even have Deadpool in his version of the script. I ain't saying it was good, but "Deadpool" was added in later.

i remember watching the pre-cgi leaked version of this, shit was hilarious

he wrote a draft that was scrapped in 2003. he didn't write that shit.

No, gurm fucked them hard by not releasing TWOW and ADWD on time in order to see what

So we were stuck with a half-assed season of AFFC/ADWD that rushed nearly all of the storylines there and then OC seasons starring D&D's favorite characters building up towards the random ideas gurm has for his ending that he clearly has no idea on how to get there even 20 years after ASOS's release.

I fucking blame Sansa/Arya/Bran for this, there is no satisfying way to end the story without getting rid of those three since there is no realistic way that they can all play an important role in this story without at least a ten year timeskip that justifies Arya becoming an unstoppable killing machine, Sansa becoming smarter than LF and Bran becoming worthy of being a king.

>since there is no realistic way that they can all play an important role in this story without at least a ten year timeskip
And to that George says if a twelve-year-old has to conquer the world, so be it. He'll do that shit anyway and come up with a contrived reason why it's okay. Same as Dany deciding fire and blood because she's shitting herself crazy, literally, in the Dothraki Sea

I think Arya becoming an unstoppable killing machine is pure show invention, but all the bullshit with Bran is supposed to happen. If George wants Sansa to rule an independent North, he is an idiot. It's already hard enough to believe that an 11-year-old will be elected King of the Seven Kingdoms.

THE MOAR SHE DRANK

I wouldn't mind have a season or 2 without big moments like the first 4 seasons, that was one thing I liked about AFFC it was the aftermath of the chaos of the first 3 books and the war everyone was cheering on, but I get that it maybe isn't as good for their bottom dollar. I also get that AFFC and ADWD took way too long and aren't quite as good as the first 3 to justify taking so long

...psycho!

Attached: 1561599696167.png (869x960, 1.06M)

bran ending up as king doesn't seem like something grrm would do. that's just out of nowhere. kings landing getting sacked and burned to the ground is definitely something he would do, but all the details and setup for how they get to that point is going to be different in the books. i think what will happen in the books is the walkers and wights will get all the way down to kings landing, attack the city, and dany will be forced to burn it all down with all the inhabitants still inside because its the only way to stop the walkers.

I'm 100% sure that Sansa becoming Queen in the North was show OC to make up for the rape season and to give her some sort of ending after doing literally nothing in the final season except bitch at Dany, Jon and Tyrion for no reason at all.

As for Arya she has to become at least good enough to be able to quit the faceless men without any repercussions because otherwise she wouldn't have kept Needle.

THE BOOKS ARENT COMING OUT THIS IS THE FUCKING ENDING WE HAVE AND WILL EVER HAVE

>I'm 100% sure that Sansa becoming Queen in the North was show OC
so she's just gonna die in the books or what

>bran ending up as king doesn't seem like something grrm would do.
The actor got told by the writers themselves that George told them Bran becomes king. And not even like D&D care about Bran so it's definitely not coming from them

Bran's actor spilled the beans that D&D told him that Bran ending up as king is one of the things Gurm told them.

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Attached: game-of-thrones-finale01.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 208K)

AAAAAAAGGGGHHHH

Attached: 1561061321604.png (1413x1069, 1.61M)

Wardeness of the Norf is a decent enough ending for her character but it doesn't make for a good end of series montage.

I also think that she'll end up married to some decent guy but that couldn't be done in the show because otherwise she wouldn't be strong and independent.

still doesn't seem right. bran can warg into people, so maybe there is an extra layer to bran becoming king that grrm did not explain to them.

I like to think Ramsay cut her up bad

Attached: 5B44169F-F630-456C-B08D-B9D1CB0C5472.jpg (236x314, 15K)

>she'll end up married to some decent guy
If it's not robin it's not happening. Anyone else wants her for claim and might as well knock her up, get a kid and kill her after as was planned for Alys Karstark.

And a Stark woman ruling in her own right after 8,000 years yet Targaryen women can't even with dragons or being chosen as heir? Fuck George

If the long night is super severe, and Bran helps guide humanity out of it than he would definitely be worthy of being king. Also look at what Old Nan told Bran about the importance of stories. For GRRM a king who knows all of his peoples stories and the world’s story would be able to rule wisely, and in an enduring way.
Also if he gets all of the collective weir wood conscious he will have the collective wisdom of the children, greenseers, and the already successful Bloodraven.

Nah, warging a person isn't perfect enough to just get them to do stuff without damaging them. If people even suspect he can fuck with their minds they'd rise up and kil them like they used to kill wargs and greenseers, even Wildlings don't like wargs. He'll get it fair and square because he's from George's favorite House

Does GRRM really believe that a good story makes a good king

i dont find it that unbelievable. littlefinger is using her as a game piece because she's a stark and a tully. she is an heir to winterfell and riverrun, and he's trying to get her to marry the heir of the vale. with the right moves she can control them all

What else can you think for her? She is one of the OG POVs so she has to do something, we know that LF intends to use her to reclaim Winterfell and she can't spend the rest of her life just standing in the background watching LF scheming.

And someone needs to get Winterfell if Bran is off in King's Landing and Jon ends up killing Dany.

So being a hero qualifies you to be king? What was bloodraven's tax policy? And if the king is a good man the land may or may not prosper but if the king is part of a hivemind they're a great wise king guaranteed? Where's the heart in conflict with itself in this?

/Got/ threads right now are one of the better threads on the board. It is super confy to discuss the lore and characters in here. Fuck, I even started rewatching first season under the influence of threads like this.

/got/

Attached: got.png (723x944, 815K)

The first season really is the best imo

Death, and Rickon. Sansa wa originally supposed to side with Joffreyand have his kid in the 1993 outline, if and since George is using his 1991 ending for the characters, the outline tells where the characters will likely fall and end up

bloodraven is turning into a tree, its kind of implied that is what will happen to bran. bran sits on a weirwood stump when he wargs crows and gets all those visions from the past. grrm is always talking about the 'cost' of things, and it doesn't seem likely to me that grrm would just make bran travel all that way just to get the ability to touch a weirwood and become a god.

I got no time to rewatch the show, but I have watched some best of scene compilations on youtube. the quality of the writing seriously fell off a cliff after season four.

tyrion and jamies scene about the beatles is my personal favourite. it's nihilistic and brought with dread.

I looked for you on the trident

Attached: 7EE845B0-0EDE-423D-B901-C0DD9C29BA5A.jpg (1080x1800, 155K)

Watch the first season and compare it to the 7th or 8th, it's an entirely different show, it's crazy. Yeah the first was definitely the best

Of course Bran becomes a tree. Even if he didn’t want to where else is he going to go?

Don't go looking for clues in the original outline when it has nothing to do with what the first five books ended up becoming other than the name of the characters.

>Rickon
Come on, he is the most irrelevant character that has ever existed. Making him the five year old lord of winterfell after getting rid of him for three books is an even bigger fuck-you than Bran king.

the first season is really comfy but there are bunch of silly things in it. for some reason they decided to put straw on nearly every floor for the rooms in winterfell and castle black. its just odd and funny. dining hall? straw. bedroom? straw. kitchen? straw

How else are you supposed to know that they are in the middle ages? Next thing you'll be saying that adding random empty wagons in the middle of a castle's courtyard is unnecesary.

Still kino, even the gratuitous nudity usually compliments some good plot or character development

AAAHHH the fuckin straw is everywhere
why is there so much straw in the goddamn dining hall? WHY?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

YO, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY, REALLY WANT
SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY, REALLY WANT
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY, REALLY WANT
SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY, REALLY WANT
I WANNA, (HA) I WANNA, (HA) I WANNA, (HA) I WANNA, (HA)
I WANNA REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANNA ZIGAZIG AH

Attached: games-of-thrones-dany-sansa-meet.jpg (2405x1603, 1.03M)

Outline was written with the 1991 ending in mind. And according to George he's still pretty much writing the same characters as he envisioned them in 1991, which you can definitely see in the outline from 1993. Nothing is obe to one, but outline helps.

And at least Rickon has someone trying to crown him because they like tell Starks and not purely as a puppet. Sansa is still legally married to Tyrion anyway until death or annulment by the High Septon or Council of the Faith

Didn't his original outline have jon x arya, king jaime, tyrion vs jon, dany just killing drogo and taking the dothraki across the sea, fucking kek

>Sansa is still legally married to Tyrion anyway
Would be illegitimate if the Tysha thing was a legit marriage and she was still alive at the time of Tyrion's wedding to Sansa

She was a whore.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Sounds kino

Considering that the whole tax policy quote that basically defines the motif of the whole series is basically arguing against that whole idea, I honestly have no fucking clue what he'd be getting at with King Bran

What did THEY mean by this? youtu.be/65RKEoH8AI4

Attached: Image4.png (453x604, 306K)

>let's Jon do whatever he wants from the moment they first meet
>"She's too strong for him."

Attached: julius.jpg (220x276, 8K)

Is there an explanation for why we had to wait 2 years for the final season?

>bran is omniscient
>no one talks to him

Attached: 2de.jpg (338x338, 12K)

A lot of time and money was spent on a shitty episode with action that we couldn't even see.

>HBO filled the gap with Westworld expecting it to become their GoT replacement

lmao

They had to film in Winter and could no longer split the production because all relevant characters were on the same location.

This shit was so bad, I actually forgot we had to wait 2 years for it. I literally just realized this now

Attached: PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg (600x478, 22K)

WHERE IS THE GUY THAT ALWAYS POSTS THE MAISIE COPYPASTA

woe to the /ursuper/ if we would have been

Attached: GeroldHightower-Profile.jpg (650x700, 92K)

Why is the new small council trying to rebuild King's Landing? Most of it is literally ashes, thanks to the Dragons. Are they honestly going to rebuild an entire new city from scratch that can hold millions again? Wouldn't it be just easier to locate the new capital on already existing infrastructure?

why was this supposedly a problem, anyways? niggers didn't have armor

Archer mounted cavalry, basically Genghis khans Mongolians copy and pasted into ASOIAF

Attached: 1558768478252.png (1910x859, 316K)

Attached: 1446369624409.png (291x478, 17K)

>muh independence

OI M8 OIM ROIGHT ERE

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

>muh independ-...nah, forget it.

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

They finished filming in July 2018. So they just sat on it for a year before releasing...

>independent north
It's free real estate

Attached: Yara-Greyjoy2.jpg (755x1126, 359K)

but the show portrays them as these dudes that are almost unbeatable in melee combat

What navy does Yara have? The Iron Born killed each other, and the survivors were killed by Drogon.

Oh well, I guess they magically replenished like the Unsullied and Dothraki.

What navy did Euron have? He magically built a massive fleet from the Iron islands, it's not a stretch to think Yara can build a fleet from raiding lumber from a depleted north or just building one offscreen while the north fights the dead and Cersei/Euron for her

Rebuilding Harrenhal seems cheaper. That or they should've just made the Reach the new Crownlands and put the capital in Oldtown.

what the fuck was this utter garbage?

Attached: bMUWeIs.png (864x483, 580K)

the beginning of the end, that scene was the first time I was watching the show and said "huh thats weird"

Attached: L51rEEL.png (662x399, 470K)

better than season 8

I did, too. I tried to justify what I was watching in my head, but I couldn't. And then shirtless, dual-wielding Ramsay never appears again.

Such a strange scene.

>yara goes all the way to the dreadfort to rescue theon
>runs away because of 5 dogs in a kennel

Did that guy every finish the Ned/Ashara fanfiction?

Too bad they don't have archers.

who doesn't?

George is an even bigger hack if he lets this bullshit happen in the books (if they ever come out).

he's a hack if pretty much any of the major ending points are his intention

Was this worse than Ser Twenty?

apparently they do in the book

I stopped watching early S5, can someone explain the twenty stuff to me?

Stannis prepares to march on winterfell, and Ramsay counters it with "20 good men" who ride into stannis' camp and set fire to a bunch of of tents and kill a few horses

and that stops stannis? he had a massive army last I watched the show

It hurts his forces so they have no horses left and he gets smashed outside witerfell

damn, those must've really been some really good 20 men

Stannis still marches to Winterfell but his wife hangs herself and Melly fucks off, Stannis prepares to siege but gets charged by mass cavalry
Tye battle then cuts to an injured stannis who kills 2 bolton boys, and then he is killed by Brienne after the aargh...

Attached: 1558687787055.jpg (725x406, 39K)

romans just standed there in formation, waiting for the arrows to run out
>but they never ran out

dothraki aren't mounted archers, just light cavalry, good for skirmishers or raiding peasant villages. if they would have charged into the roman heavy infantry they would get choped to pieces

this is epic

Attached: 1504420942299.jpg (2018x2018, 332K)

Asha in books:
>handsome
>has one of the best banter skills in the series, second only to Jaime
>great strategic thinking skills
>straight
Asha in the show:
>renamed Yara so not to confuse dumb people with another character named Osha
>ugly as sin
>meh strategic thinking
>doesn't have sense of humor
>and a lesbian to boot

Damn, son, they completely butchured her character.

building ships takes time and i doub't that proper lumber is just somewhere in the north raveged by years of war and at the start of a new winter
it's stupid, just like teleport travel

She's bi

Is Theon the greatest character in fantasy tv series?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>died defending a piece of shit
Oops.

no, that's bobby

Attached: 7728381.jpg (974x864, 41K)

He comes close

The show died with Tywin

Ned*

bobby*

gilly was the best looking character in the series

IN THE BOOKS STANNIS IS STILL AZOR AHAI
HE'S STILL ALIVE
HE'S PLANNING TO TAKE BACK WINTERFEL
HE WILL MARCH SOUTH WITH THE COLLECTIVE ARMIES OF THE NORTH, STORMLANDS, AND WHITE MERCENARIES FROM THE EAST
HE WILL DO THIS AFTER DEFEATING THE UNDEAD WITH LIGHTBRINGER AS LORD OF LIGHT
HE WILL RULE AND WESTEROS WILL ASCEND TO CENTURIES OF PEACE AND PROSPERITY
HIS BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER WILL RULE AFTER HIM
PATCHFACE WILL TELL PROPHECIES OF THE GOLDEN FUTURE OF WESTEROS

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Serious question: do people think Stannis has any chance of sitting on the Iron Throne? Did people think it was going to happen before season 5 came out? At most, he will take back Winterfell. George has no plans whatsoever of putting him on the throne.

One way or another they need to include it. Since it includes most of the stuffs that will play a major part for the endgame. They can trim some of the stuffs perhaps, maybe move up the battle of fire/meeren for S6 finale to keep the normies happy.

Attached: 7bea6fea-ebdc-4039-9f66-965beebbe0c9-NUP_186582_0022.jpg (540x360, 20K)

Obviously not.
He will die after beating the Boltons or during a battle against the white walkers.
More likely the latter, hence the child burning scene.
>B-but it will be Melisandre/Selyse!
No. I think the very reason why it's a big/shocking twist is precisely because it's Stannis himself who will do it, sacrificing his one and only heir for a desperate bid to become Azor Ahai only to find out cruelly that he is a fake messiah and his sacrifice is meaningless.

Or who knows... maybe Roose can somehow beat him before all that.

Attached: ramsaypng.jpg (1300x649, 48K)

Who is more responsible for the show failure?
And what are the chances the fat man finishes this series or at least release a new content?

Attached: GRRMDD.jpg (800x532, 76K)

Season 4 kills off so many great characters.

Attached: KingJoffrey&LadySansa.png (1400x702, 1.23M)

George's ending sucks, but D&D dropped large portions of the source material and went with their own bullshit. They also wanted to wrap everything up in 10 episodes, but HBO got them to reconsider. Then, they decided that they had to dictate where the show would go, despite not caring about it anymore. They could have hired people who did, but no, they had to do write all this shit themselves.

Competent writers could have made this semi-believable, but Star Wars boys thought that they were God's gift on earth and that only they knew how to steer this ship.

Nah, no Karstarks at the Red Wedding in the books either.

I am 99 percent sure I read there were karstarks there. You sure?

Karstarks minds have been telepathically manipulated, bro. It is known.

Who's on the far right?

Everyone according to liberals

:^)

I can't give a full verdict of the ending without the finished product. Which raise the question, if they want to go their own way, why bother keeping the ending? It's non-sensical without all the preceeding materials which are not published/finished. They should have go full OC territory or just end the show if they really want a loyal adaptation.
Sophie Turner's husband (yes, I am serious).

the husband

Dance of the Dragons animated adaptation/live action movies when?

Attached: Daemon_vs_Aemond.jpg (911x1529, 278K)

>YWN protect and dance with a crying lady Brienne after all the other young lords laughed at her for her appearance

That backstory fucking hurts bros

Attached: 62495372_10157475750643447_8903488408861540352_o.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

I'm curious, what was the point of Daenerys birthing dragons for the first time in centuries?

Never, adults don't watch R-rated cartoons in large enough numbers. It would be pretty boring anyway, just a bunch of battles

>what was the point of Daenerys birthing dragons for the first time in centuries?
There was no point further than what you're shown. The event had no significance and prophecy doesn't real.
T. Fat Hack

Supposedly it works only because she commits blood sacrifice to hatch them (Mirri, Drogo and her unborn child). I remember reading a theory that Aegon the unlikely is actually coming pretty close to do it as well, until the maester sabotage the ritual, supposedly for their goal of destroying magic in Westeros.

You'd think a ton of people would've already attempted blood sacrifices though since the dragons went extinct. Those weren't the only eggs in the world, Aerion seemed crazy enough to try for example

I really think George just needed an excuse to shit on the Targaryens. Show them as bad rulers who needed nukes to stay in power, get ousted, Dany gets nukes, is evil and shows nukes and holding violence over people to control them is bad. Now please ignire the rest of this feudal system built on violence and the threat of violence

That's on D&D, GRRM either will make it important if he finishes it or nothing at all since the final book isn't finished

Why did the Karstarks have a ridiculous proportion of Robb's army? I assumed they were a minor house yet apparently they were utterly vital.

>I really think George just needed an excuse to shit on the Targaryens. Show them as bad rulers who needed nukes to stay in power, get ousted.
I don't think so. We have plenty of decent Targaryens in the backstory and some of them even acknowledged as the best rulers ever to sit upon the throne in the current story line. Also, of the three hundred years of their reign, almost half of them are done without dragons and it worked out just fine. Until Aerys and Rhaegar fucked up. Even the latter might have a reason for his seemingly insane action of kidnapping Lyanna.

>imgur.com/gallery/t8NHg
Dany will die in the books too.

>>renamed Yara so not to confuse dumb people with another character named Osha
>>ugly as sin
I thought Yara was really pretty.

At the very least she won't get the throne. With any luck we might get Dany the ruthless conqueror at least instead of Dany the random mad queen.

>George has no plans whatsoever of putting him on the throne.
George is gonna put Tyrion on the throne.

I always liked liked her, not least for doing so well despite not looking a blind bit like Asha. She's got a really nice voice too.

Why didn't Robb just take multiple wives?

Attached: 20190518201927_1.jpg (1920x1080, 666K)

She is a bit plain compared to big description and not developed enough. She is okay in S2 though.

Attached: kid-784x441.jpg (784x441, 34K)

The point was to make the audience question how far they will let their leaders go when they feel "justified" and how easily justice can become evil if left unchecked by Mercy.

*book description

I'm unironically attracted to Yara IRL.

asha's not even *meant* to be pretty but she's got a lot of sexual allure deriving probably from swag

There's a story about how 3,000 unsullied held off like 100 charges from tens of thousands of dothraki to the point where only 800 unsullied were left but the dothraki gave up after the khal and all his sons died

Plain turns me on. I think its her smile, and obvious good way with raising children.

Seems even less plausible than bran to be honest. Who the fuck is gonna accept tyrion as king let alone hand even

Name my squad

Attached: Joff and the squad.jpg (1024x576, 164K)

Tyrion is the smartest, and it works precisely because he is the least likely survivor. The last living Lannister to follow Cersei. Gurm has a soft spot for bastards, cripples, and broken things.

Sansa was all neck before her boobs developed, wasn't she? But she grew into a perfect Anglo/Celt beauty...

He's one of the most hated men in the world

"Squidgy Midgees"

lmao

Attached: 1561215761885.jpg (1379x1577, 758K)

Actually based

Makes it even better. Life moves in circles, not linear evolution upwards and onwards, and all that.

Yeah, but George needs makeup and has a cock...

>perfect Anglo/Celt beauty
A parody of one due to her lifestyle....

Hanna Murray was hot too. But she had a double chin bigger than her first one at the end...

>implying sophie doesn't need a makeup too
>implying sophie doesn't have a cock

>>perfect Anglo/Celt beauty
>A parody of one due to her lifestyle....
Agreed. Pretty sure the Anglo/Celt ideal doesn't do ecstasy and bang rockstars while wearing B&D latex outfits in public.

She's pretty without makeup, but the old bod is quite average.. not that I care, just an observation. Fairly sure from her swimsuit photos she doesn't sport a bulge tho.

Liz is a beauty, and looks healthy and sadly Sophie looks like she is sprinting towards an early grave.

Attached: Liz Hurley at 53.jpg (684x685, 68K)

__ _____

Attached: 1561747428861.webm (820x1080, 2.65M)

It's like if Casey Anthony was elected president

>ecstasy and bang rockstars while wearing B&D latex outfits in public
Some of these, Sophie & her short friend especially from GoT, thrust into fame stars look literately possessed and i mean metaphysically.

I don't like Hurley's boobs. Too doughey. Also, brunette < redhead and dark features < those beautiful baby blues Sansa had.

I actually like Cersei better than Hurley. She's uniquely pretty, whereas Hurley is generically pretty, if that makes sense.

Nell Tiger Free though.. daaaaamn. She's hot as fire these days. Why we don't see more of her I'll never understand, she's a stunner. I remember when she used to hawk her IMDB profile on the GOT IMDB message boards, lol.

Yeah they do. I remember before they turned, too, which makes it a worse loss. Her short friend is a great actress though. Everything I've seen her play is outstanding, and she's having a hard time finding worthy scripts, while Sansa has trouble with superhero lines. Was thinking of writing a spec script for her, but not sure what she'd like to play...

>Nell Tiger Free

Attached: download.jpg (500x500, 61K)

If they did consume alcohol by the barrel and do other stuff their entire lives would be alot different. They are DNA damaged and brain damaged, both of them to keep it simple. They need to purge everything and repair everything which does not seem like something that is going to happen.

>If they did consume alcohol by the barrel and do other stuff their entire lives would be alot different. They are DNA damaged and brain damaged, both of them to keep it simple. They need to purge everything and repair everything which does not seem like something that is going to hap
Agreed. They both need to start taking Nicotinamide Riboside and Resveratrol for DNA repair, and lay off the toxins. Arya has herp now, and luggage under her eyes 24/7.

For me? Well, for me it's Emilia Isabelle Euphemia Rose Clarke.

Attached: 1560819586759.jpg (1908x2914, 684K)

King Joffrey's Valor

She's very pretty, user, and she has a wonderful personality. I would love to take her out one day and see who she really is.

She cute

They were taken over by success and have no sense of what is going on. To a degree its like a dream which they certainly have no control of but are under the illusory impression that they do.

Sorry, but after she grew out of that awkward adolescent phase, Nell Free grew into a 100% _doll_baby_... hgnnh

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

If any of their friends has tried to tell them to get off stuff, seriously interfere but just verbally, they would probably get mad and cut off relations. Their egos must be the size of a planet by now.

Happens to lots of 'em.

>Their egos
And theeeeeres yer problem....

that bullshit right there messed them up. Humility is attractive, not ego.

>we will never see /ourpoos/ again
Why did the show have to take so much away bros?

Attached: 9237CEBC-B0D9-494A-9FE5-57A90812B73B.jpg (242x271, 16K)

Doesn't seem hard to approach her, if i were from London i would go down on Hampstead everyday
>"I want someone who is super smart, can make me laugh, has, like, a dad bod. I don't need no six-pack. Like, I ain't kicking it out of bed for sure, but every character I've been with has been too perfect."
The question is, how to

Attached: 1560138264814.jpg (2588x3000, 734K)

Djawadi will always be a genius.

Attached: 1544728019403.webm (1280x720, 652K)

Attached: 1545359214934.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

Maisie does not like to be talked down to.... Yeah the cosmos will suddenly become slag-level so you can feel comfortable in your egoic retardation Maisie.

>The question is, how to
Carefully, from a distance. Like send over a coffee on a rainy day and wink from a distance kind of thing. She's got defenses like a porcupine because of the "Danaerys Effect." Probably doesn't trust too easily, sees her injury as vulnerability instead of the strength it really is.

>doesn't know how to adjust a TV
The absolute fucking state of millennials

>Maisie does not like to be talked down to.... Yeah the cosmos will suddenly become slag-level so you can feel comfortable in your egoic retardation Maisie.
she's young and spoiled. let's hope she outgrows it before it spoils her, because she has real talent.

Maester Qyburn, I'm Iron Throne

>Maisie
I almost auditioned for the "Winterfell Guard" "best fuck off" role in S7 just to get a chance to meet her, I hear she can be quite the little troll. :) But life got in the way. met a girl, fell in love, girl broke my heart and left.

I should have just gone to UK for the audition.

>St. Euphemia lived on the cusp of the 3rd and 4th centuries AD. According to tradition, she was the daughter of a senator named Philophronos and his wife Theodosia in Chalcedon, located across the Bosporus from the city of Byzantium (modern-day Istanbul).[2] From her youth she was consecrated to virginity.

emilia is a virgin waiting for wedlock intercourse for the purpose of reproduction confirmed

If the physical part is poisoned then the rest, the emotional and mental, won't be able to harmonize itself. Alcohol alone has this effect. No need to speak about combining it with other sorts of bad habits.

>and because Theon refuses to go
When will you millennial faggots learn to put your phones down while watching TV?

>emilia is a virgin waiting for wedlock intercourse for the purpose of reproduction confirmed
In a perfect world, user, and she'd deserve the same in a Love interest. That's probably why she's alone. I hope she finds it. I never did.

>*Isobel
Insert Spice King image here

>If the physical part is poisoned then the rest, the emotional and mental, won't be able to harmonize itself. Alcohol alone has this effect. No need to speak about combining it with other sorts of bad habits.
Alcohol is the worst, and fags are second-worst for the instrument. Ironically these are legal, so.. makes no sense. I'd rather them drop X at the occasional festival and lay off the damaging legal drugs.

DABID CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE SCREEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!?

Attached: TONY.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>2 out of 4 boyfriends became gay
>1 cheated on her
>don't do drugs, don't pluck your eyebrows and don't have sex
The evidence is there

Attached: 25009438_556536691360813_7512766616753405952_n.jpg (1080x1350, 117K)

And for fuck's sake don't suck dicks. Oral herp makes a talented actor or actress unemployable.

out of 4 boyfriends became gay
cheated on her
The gays just where overwhelmed by the her presence and thus became gay.
The guy that cheated on her is obviously an alien in human form.

I know exactly how she feels. Two of my girlfriends turned gay, I got cheated on as well, betrayed in the worst sort of way, and I suffered a closed head injury in a car crash that nearly killed me, but had no after effects. It's hard to explain a need to take blood thinners at her age to a potential love interest unless that interest also understands through experience what its like.

why was there so much god damn smirking in this show

>why was there so much god damn smirking in this show
Again, the "smirking whore from highgarden" (I forgot her real name) has Liz Hurley tits. :) But she's a great actress with a pretty face, even if it is resting bitch face.

Emilia radiates purity and innocence. I love that she's so in touch with her inner child. That's how to really live.

>bran is omniscient
>no one talks to him

Attached: 1kJKUyc (1).png (338x294, 137K)

her reaction to the script saying Jon stabs her made me teary... because she's so sensitive. That's a very, very rare and priceless quality, no matter what you look like on the outside. I see it in harrington as well, even though he tries to hard to be GQ. He just can't hide the genuine niceness. He was broken up about the end of the show.

Jon Snow murdered Dany. Fuck GoT and above all fuck D-D.

>The gays just where overwhelmed by the her presence and thus became gay.
Probably true. If you're a jaded fuck, it's hard to stare into a bright sun of genuine kindness, humility, innocence, and talent.

>The guy that cheated on her is obviously an alien in human form.
That or he was just a dog who couldn't go without an orgasm long enough to man up and support her through the medical crisis. Sad, sad, sad. She deserves herself, in a man, only a male, obviously, with integrity and emotional strength.

>Jon Snow murdered Dany. Fuck GoT and above all fuck D-D.
It wasn't Kits' fault, lol. You know Gurm did this just to get that exact reaction out of you, right?

>She deserves herself, in a man, only a male, obviously, with integrity and emotional strength.
where the fuck do i sign up as volunteer

Just consuming alcohol turns your relationships to a literal pile of junk. All the brain chemicals and mechanisms related to falling in love and the such get damaged. You become an unstable baboon.

Yeah i know he hated this but Jon snow as a character is from now on just $@#)$#@.

>Gurm did this just to get that exact reaction out of you, right
Since we have not read the books, i can't really assume that if this happens how it will be presented in the mind when read as something that was somehow inevitably forced by fate.

>>She deserves herself, in a man, only a male, obviously, with integrity and emotional strength.
>where the fuck do i sign up as volunteer
If I knew, I'd beat you to the front of the line, friendo. She lives in London and NY but face facts, mate, she can (and probably has) done far better than either of us.

>Just consuming alcohol turns your relationships to a literal pile of junk. All the brain chemicals and mechanisms related to falling in love and the such get damaged. You become an unstable baboon.
Basically true. The disinhibitory effect causes you to engage in spiritually, emotionally, asn sexually risky and degrading behavior until you've completely blunted any ability to actually bond with another human soul the way we were meant to. People drink because the alcohol gives them permission to disinhibit, which is something you can do without it, and not lose control. Most really good actors learn this.

Plus it wrecks your body and emotional sensitivity. It's hard to cry over an imaginary emotional loss in a script when you're crushing beers on your forehead and funneling the contents through the crack in the can.

>couldn't go without an orgasm long enough to man up and support her through the medical crisis.
The bad Karma he has collected is going to be monumental.

>Jon snow as a character is from now on just $@#)$#@.
I think Jon did what he felt was right, to save the most innocent people. Like his father Ned, who would always do the right thing, no matter what. And that is what made them both "one man in ten thousand."

>If I knew, I'd beat you to the front of the line, friendo.
I'd like to see you try, i'm a 182cm 10%bf fitfag
>but face facts, mate, she can (and probably has) done far better than either of us.
She wants a normalfag out-of-industry bf, she said multiple times

>The bad Karma he has collected is going to be monumental.
Well, yes. That is the apex of shittiness. To betray a human being you loved like a child in her moment of greatest need, crushing her innocence and sense of trust when she was at her most vulnerable, and most needed emotional and spiritual support. My ex did it to me, and it's been two years now, and I'm still not over it. All to satisfy a tingle between the legs that ends up destroying any chance you have at real intimacy. Why? ?? why...

She's a beautiful woman inside and out, but she so guarded now, I wish she didn't have to feel those things. The only consolation is that it happened BEFORE she married him (or her, in my case).

Murdered the woman he loved. Walked up to her kissed her and stabbed her.

That's worst than Judas. Jon Snow with his own hand slew his woman after kissing her. Embraces her and kills her.

Ned was an idiot, even vowed falsely to the Gods in front of everyone and then was executed. Gods gave him the finger at that point.

You know what's worse? The faggot cheated on her with a Tinder single mom

Attached: faggot.jpg (634x1024, 78K)

>I'd like to see you try, i'm a 182cm 10%bf fitfag
I'm not sure that's her priority at this time, user. :) But I wish you luck.

>She wants a normalfag out-of-industry bf, she said multiple times
Yes, I don't care who he is or where he comes from, I just hope for her that she finds a suitable mirror-soul, that can reflect back to her what she gives him, amplified. Because she deserves that. And it should be a good man's instinct to do that. But so very few are capable of true Vulnerability, when it's Vulnerability in relationship that is the truest measure of quality, and courage.

>All to satisfy a tingle between the legs
Most humans are animalistic sub-humans nowadays.

Wow what a piece of nothing.

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF MEEREEN!?

I get it, and I felt the means were out of character for him, but it was the only moment he had before she turned on Sansa and killed the rest of the innocent people, which made it plausible. I think Kit did a good job of bringing that conflict and inner turmoil to the screen...

>Ned was an idiot, even vowed falsely to the Gods in front of everyone and then was executed. Gods gave him the finger at that point.
And there's a lesson there too... Ned was true to his principles right up to the end, and he broke his vow. And was summarily executed for it. Who knows, had he remained true, maybe Joff would have kept him around to pluch the wings off of him one b one until he tried to make Ned submit. Ironically, willful submission directly caused his demise. Moral of the story? Never break a sworn vow, or compromise the truth, if that's the cornerstone of your being.

>You know what's worse? The faggot cheated on her with a Tinder single mom
That's just being a manwhore. Unbelievable. I feel so bad for her..

>inner turmoil to the screen
he genuinely felt bad i think

>>All to satisfy a tingle between the legs
>Most humans are animalistic sub-humans nowadays.
And that is why it's better for me to be alone.

Because I know what could be. And I won't accept less. My ex was quite dumpy looking. I treated her like a queen, bought us a house, and she did the same. damned. thing.

Some people are wrecked by the idea of real success. But it doesn't spare the carnage for those of us who actually want the dream, and are emotionally and spiritually prepared to follow-through...

>WHAT WAS THE POINT OF MEEREEN!?
To contrast love vs. fear in the evolution of the mind of a well-meaning despot. The Mereneese loved Dany, the Wsterosi feared her, and it broke her heart and turned her into a merciless butcher. That, and the loss of Jon's love because of the incest. His bloodline was key to the plot development that way.

>>inner turmoil to the screen
>he genuinely felt bad i think
I'm sure he did, because it really did hurt Emilia's feelings. She felt betrayed for real, after investing so much into this imaginary person that ultimately is really a part of you, because even though the lines are fiction, the emotions you share in character are quite real.

Take your fucking blog here, faggot:

>>couldn't go without an orgasm long enough to man up and support her through the medical crisis.
>The bad Karma he has collected is going to be monumental.
True Love transcends all that. True Love is prepared to place beloved over self, no matter how you feel in the moment, because it's a decision, a sacred covenant made between you, your beloved, and God if you believe in that sort of thing. Betraying that for any reason is the height of evil, for me. A person like that could never love a spouse through a disabling injury, or have what it takes to pray a sick child through a bout of pneumonia when mom is crying her eyes out,. and you have to man up and be spiritually responsible for the well-being of your family.

Attached: meanwhile-other-people-are-breaking-up-over-little-things-br-29280472.png (500x1022, 241K)

see and thank you for proving user's point so conclusively,

meanwhile the burnt up goy soldier whose wife left him...

women are monsters

wtf money are they living off of?

>meanwhile the burnt up goy soldier whose wife left him...
>women are monsters
I mean, i don't think its just women. It's more like humanity at large. Men see it more in women because they experience it from them. Women, like Emilia, see it in men because they are preferentially victimized by men. The Truth is:

>Most humans are animalistic sub-humans nowadays.

And it's a function of personal Integrity, or a lack thereof, in each one of us, on a case-by-case basis. Back in the '90s, before our youth was dopamine-conditioned to seek electronic attention like Pavlov's fucking Dogs, through classical Skinnerian conditioning, one's vows before God and each other whether married or not, as well as the institution of marriage, actually meant something.

Nowadays "The Great Porn Experiment", and easily obtained electronic novelty, has led people to feel they can treat quality human beings as disposable, and in doing so, it drives the society as a whole into the shitter, because shallowness is rewarded and quality is punished, as most people who aren't willing to dispose of others in such a callous manner also have the self-respect not to put themselves in situations where they can be disposed of, after having been burnt once or twice.

The Internet did a lot of good, but it also really fucked up our youth:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSF82AwSDiU

Give me a classically unattractive loyal girl over a pretty disloyal one, any day. Why? because you're only emotionally and spiritually safe investing in intimacy with the loyal one, while the pretty ones are slaves to their feelings, and what's between their legs. Bondage in its truest sense, designed to steal from them what they were truly made for.

>wtf money are they living off of?
Healthcare is free I think, and she had some modeling money socked away. Also he had a job, I think. If you want to make it work, you can make it work, if you decide to. If it fails when the rubber meets the road, it's because one of the pair lacks the integrity to make it work, and makes a decision, whether conscious or not, to walk away and watch it fail..

And in the process, damn themselves to inability to bond and find intimacy again with another person, whether they realize it at the time, or not.

Don't these 2 have fan clubs that can just ask them en masse to just "Stop Drinking Bitches?!"

Gods, what a stupid name

>Euphemia
Euphemia is a Greek female given name, meaning "well-spoken". It is derived from the ancient Greek words ευ (good) and φημί (to speak).

>Don't these 2 have fan clubs that can just ask them en masse to just "Stop Drinking Bitches?!"
In a perfect world, user, but the word "fan" comes from a contraction of "sycophant", meaning panderers to what they know their idols want to hear. That's why famous performers are so distrustful, because rampant sycophancy by people without a shred of genuineness in them pings ou rbullshit-meter 24/7, and it's a total waste of time, when considered against honest friendship, which trusts one another to risk disapproval, for the sake of truth, and a stronger bond and greater trust.,

your mother will die in her sleep tonight unless you bend the knee to Stannis Baratheon

So they have no real friends either

>So they have no real friends either
Basically true. The cast becomes your surrogate family, which is why Kit had such a hard time after the show was over... loss of family ties. The people closest to you scattered to the winds, never to be the same again. All actors struggle with this, and Joffrey (Jack Gleeson) put it best when he spoke to Oxford student union at 12:42 here:
youtube.com/watch?v=uKboLTwzFTs

We back?

Yup, I’m back.

Anyway, you should watch Joffrey’s speech on this very dynamic, he’s a brilliant person:

>Night's watch is all women
>The guy who has all the wives for sacrificial babies is now a girl with wives
Haha

>danny flint was a man that got HAREM'd to death

misogynistic much?

Hey stop drinking and living decadently Sophie and Maisie.

checking

Attached: 1559437623152.png (400x613, 314K)

>The mountain is a giant big breasted fem knight who snu snus people to death
This is good

>Gender swap is bad

Would you rather have a giant dire wolf or a Dragon though

Attached: 44aca58a-fbec-4f1d-874c-7cd358af51db.jpg (960x504, 45K)

yeah I'm thinking we're back
I was out getting pissed yesterday and when I got home I found out the thread archived without me
aussie hours

Dragon
>flies
>burn niggers alive

Direwolf
>big wolf

Thanks for the heads up, keep me posted if anything else big goes down.

Attached: 2A779BB7-1B7E-41CB-AF77-F1CB1D965C2E.jpg (334x334, 65K)

More like big doggo

Pretty sure the Dragons burned lots of white people too, user.

Attached: 1.jpg (395x594, 59K)

They are all black after the dragon is done with them

New thread before I piss myself

doggos are nice, wolves are assholes

Jon had both, how could one man squander so much potential

>Thanks for the heads up, keep me posted if anything else big goes down.

>actually believing random chance means something, in a fanatical way

"hodor" - (you)

And a valyrian sword
And a cute waifu
And was the true heir to the iron throne

>actually believing in "random" or "chance"

>believing a cartoon frog speaks through image posts, lol.

>believing that metaphors for explaining complex forces of reality are just what you see on the surface