Are you going to watch Spider-Man: Far From Home tomorrow, Yea Forums?

Are you going to watch Spider-Man: Far From Home tomorrow, Yea Forums?

Attached: MV5BMGZlNTY1ZWUtYTMzNC00ZjUyLWE0MjQtMTMxN2E3ODYxMWVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ui8iWBfY6Qw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saw it last night mate

No, but I'll read Yea Forums threads about it and pretend I hate it to fit in and then see it a few months later when it's out on Netflix and enjoy it

The only reason I'm giving this film the time of day is Mysterio. MCU Peter Parker is fucking dogshit, and I'm only interested in Quinten Beck fucking with him with crazy illusions. I'd post the leaked footage but I think Youtube yanked it. So please enjoy Spectacular
youtube.com/watch?v=Ui8iWBfY6Qw

Attached: MYSTERIO THE MASTER OF ILLUSION.jpg (1040x1600, 416K)

no

this but unironically

Already saw it, I don’t wanna be “mister generic cynical film critic”, but the movie was pretty bad, not horrible, but just a really bland followup to Endgame.
I really feel as if this movie should’ve started the formation of the Sinister Six or something, because Mysterio as the villain just doesn’t work.

Nope the first one was below average Friday night flick

Aren't they already doing that? They have
>Vulture
>Shocker
>Scorpion
>Mysterio I don't buy him being dead
Thus far. All you really need now is Doctor Octopus and The Rhino

Seeing it tonight.

God no. Why?

>Going to see Midsommar tomorrow
>Opening day Spider-Man showtime is the same exact time

Gonna be an absolute shitshow. Fuck me

>Watch basedshit horror
>Win basedshit prizes

You are no better/probably worse than them btw. At least they don't prentend their movies are high art like A24 cucks

No, I only watch foreign language films with subtitles.

No. I tolerated the Homecoming Iron Man wank but this is too far. Michelle being a love interest is unrealistic. I want the real Mary Jane or just introduce Gwen. This is annoying. Homecoming's best parts was just Peter, the villain and them dueling it out. Honestly one of my favorite sequences in capeshit.

Nope.

Nah, I didn't even like Homecoming all that much.

>being a contrarian fuck nugget on an anonymous Peruvian llama shearing forum to impress your /r/Yea Forums pals
Cool.

I saw it last night here down under, I quite enjoyed it. I liked Homecoming though so I guess I'm just the target audience for the MCU's take on Spider-Man. If you didn't enjoy the last one this one won't convince you, I'll say that for sure. It's not more of the same but it's very much cut from the same cloth. I dunno. I'm not really into capeshit, particularly not MCU capeshit, but the Spider-Man films have been working for me so far. They're not Sam Rami tier when it comes to the amount of personality of the director that comes through in the final film but there's certainly a spark to them that you don't get in more studio-directed productions.
Without saying too much I think the Mysterio sequences were some of the best in the film, particularly the last one. They did a really good job of reinventing him for the MCU just like Vulture.

Wat, I just know that I will either have to show up 30mins early to get to my theater on time (Cause of the lines) and/or deal with screaming fans

Like I will see Spiderman at some point, but that doesn't make me want to deal with Opening Night crowds

>It's the closest to "The Matrix" the MCU has ever come, and "Far From Home" is the first Marvel film to hold a mirror up to the audience watching in theaters.

Fucking critics man

I'll give them a little credit in that I thought it was kind of cute, the whole thing of Mysterio going 'no, we need to fight something BIGGER for them to take me seriously, we need something Avengers-tier'. Felt like a low key jab at capeshit's issue with escalating threats too hard and too fast.

but that's exactly what the movie does compared to the first one