Easy money

Easy money

Attached: image.jpg (500x232, 14K)

what

How do I get an ATM hacker card like him

Just get an Atari Lynx, I cheaped out and tried to use a Game Gear and all I could get was Canadian money

I can't believe this new gay Terminator movie is replacing John Connor.
Fuck the new movie I hope it fucking bombs.
I'll never see it no matter what, and I even have the Blu Ray of Terminator 3.

you could hear all of the mothers in the audience tutting and gasping at that point, I'm sure some kids got dragged out for a teary car ride home too.

lol but Cameron already got his "easy money" off the retarded parents.

How did you feel about Genisys? I said the same thing, promising myself I wouldn't see it but eventually I did. It's fucking retarded and they should have stopped altogether after T2, but it wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen.

Attached: biker.png (1903x810, 3.03M)

*reloads shotgun with one hand while riding motorcycle*

Attached: T2_shotty_loop.webm (854x480, 221K)

there was a time when movie theaters had a modicum of class and refunded tickets when you walked out.

My mom is still upset at his hair. She constantly bitched about how long it was.

I went to the cinema to see it.
It was better than Salvation but Emilia either had a bad director or is a terrible actress. Also think she's terribly miscast as Sarah Connor.
It was ok as a one time film, I'll probably never watch it again. (Unlike Terminator 1 and 2, and 3 if I'm feeling nostalgic for blood licking)
By replacing I mean the plot isn't including him at all by the way. John Connor in this time line either dies or doesn't exist. (We don't know fully yet, we just know he isn't in the film)
I'm ok with them doing new things with his character but he's quite an integral part of the Terminator franchise and he's just not going to be in the new film. John Connor's been retconned out basically.

heres your terminator bro

Attached: terminator-dark-fate1.jpg (1400x700, 51K)

she's not my mom, todd

What went wrong?

Attached: Terminator.png (668x265, 78K)

Based. I feel the same way, except I also own 4 and like it. Never saw 5 because it looked stupid too. T2 is so clearly the heart and soul of the entire saga, it's a joke to suggest otherwise. I prefer the special edition with the happy nonsensical ending, unironically.

Not that you're wrong. But the people that made those trainwrecks would agree with you because they won't stop trying to restart where 2 left off or try anything new. It's as obvious as saying Empire is what SW wants to recapture, except its actually lead to a lot of creative backruptcy there too.

Again we agree, but it's literally cheap entertainment, while T1 and T2 are real cinema, for me. Not going to lie, if one of the five or six women in my head agree to date me, I might have to see it anyway the new one. Yeah yeah, but I'll enjoy hating it. When does it come out?

Considering what they did to John Connor in the last movie, I'm glad they cut him out completely. If he's gone then that can't do any more damage to him.

Easy dubs

You are DUBBINATED.

Dubsa la vista, memer

DID YOU JUST CALL MOI A DIPSHIT

MOI
O
I

Are you the legal guardian of user? ;)

Bad mobies

I hope they keep his fate a mystery. I wouldn't want to know if he died or not.

Genisys was pretty kino.

Attached: 2015%2F06%2F30%2Fc4%2Fterminator..4b2ec.png%2F950x534__filters%3Aquality%2880%29.png (950x534, 495K)

cute

my mom wanted to take me and my sister to see T2 at the theatre but the queer ass ticket guy said we were too young. It pissed my mom off, we had to wait for the vhs

Can't let you take the man's wheels, son.

Attached: tubby.jpg (1280x544, 137K)

FASTER

Attached: Sarah Conner term1.png (853x480, 534K)

Not him but holy fuck I thought they butchered every single character except for Kyle
>heh we don't need to do the thing that you were sent here for, we can change the future
This and the fact that they tried to rehash every good part of the previous movies was obvious fanservice bait

I might watch it ironically.

she cute

>come with me if you want to live
literally who enjoys this
fan service can totally work if it's subtle or a quick nod to something but shit like this is so bad

Attached: why.jpg (1366x768, 79K)

I actually forgot about that one, shit
I meant having all the villains from every movie in one setting

This was a good movie

Kill yourself faggot

huhu hu huu hu hu hu
I dont how long hu huhu hold my shitpost....
I just day it ..huhhuhuhu
Fuck the J
Fuck the N
and Fuck the K
huhu huhu huh huuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.......

Attached: huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Don't take it too seriously. It's a decent sci-fi action. Arnie and maybe Emilia are the real highlights of the movie, and their relationship is nice. It has a few funny moments as well. It obviously doesn't come close to the first two, but it's not canon anymore, so no big deal.

Went from a thriller to an action flick

That boy is insanely handsome.

*looks at the shitpost*
(Oh god, he’s gonna kill the thread)

Fall back! Everybody out!
Fall back now! Go, go , go!

Attached: E1418FA5-7316-492A-B5E8-85079573FE3F.jpg (600x305, 24K)

/thread

Attached: 4506470093_e5e279e55d_z.jpg (640x256, 52K)

Later dickwad

and wearing sunglasses

>Scared lamb Emilia Clarke holds a gun far too big for her and blinks while trying to fire it
Who thought she should be an action star?

Based JC

He was behind it all.

Attached: 1551743655565.jpg (500x276, 28K)

he's cute