Do am*Ricans really do that?!?

Do am*Ricans really do that?!?

youtu.be/av1iA2O5LnE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gLadesE1aLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Yea Forums posters

I literally used to hit on this chick on the G4 Forums circa 2005. Her user name was something like "girlgamerx' or something. her myspace page used to play Kill Hannah- Lips Like Morphine.

She is a devout Christian.

Attached: 1535063026468.jpg (950x622, 141K)

she is a man

another asmoron

>tfw face like this

what do lads?

if she fixed her teeth and stopped pretending to like nerdy things i would marry her

me no speaky english!

>some absolute autist gets a cute gf
>Im posting on a Manchurian Ming vase collecting forum

At least I'm not a virgin or I would've killed myself by now

If you unironically think she needs to get her teeth fixed there is no hope for your faggot ass

They're not perfect but they're fine

Attached: Screenshot_20190701-193928.png (1200x1920, 1.03M)

She has a YouTube channel where she has weird AMVs like it's 2009. You wouldn't think a girl this attractive could be so autistic.

>Geek Love being posted in 2019
Did you just discover Yea Forums, or something?

thats a big overbite and a lot of gums but i think its just a bad picture she looks good in the video

I'm lonely

Attached: 1475968705552.png (300x250, 17K)

i can't stand it bros

Attached: 1359794850079.jpg (428x424, 16K)

I don't see anything wrong here. Let the people experience whatever semblance of joy they can before we're all swept up by the nuclear holocaust, which by the way is incredibly, incredibly close.

Post link?

Have dating apps killed dating? I'm using Tinder and Bumble but getting shit results. 99% of the chicks on the app just seem to want a monkey to dance for them for the night before they just ghost you. Plus I feel like I mostly just match with chicks that are a point or 2 below me in looks.

Attached: blade-runner-2049.jpg (1238x797, 92K)

>Have dating apps killed dating?
It killed dating for average-to-below-average men.

this. good luck getting a match a decent (aka non obese non hideous dragon) on tinder while being a 5/10 subhuman and under

why
just why would you install it like that

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 5.08.26 PM.png (1280x800, 1.24M)

All incels should hang

>why
>just why would you install it like that

Thats actually the way you're supposed to install the sockets. Most homes however install them upside down for aesthetics, since the socket looks vaguely like a face and people like faces.

based

At least you get matches. Getting nothing is demoralizing.

>bioware
>harry potter
>star wars

This person's whole personality revolves around consuming products and getting excited for more products.

Didn’t kill it but don’t expect to get much quality from it in the way of “actual” relationships, fun for fucking around until one of you just ghosts and move son to the next

Electrician here. There is no "correct" way to install this style of receptacle. Ground down is normal in commercial and residential settings due to the polarity of plugs and the most common design of AC adapter boxes while ground up is more common in industrial settings due to being marginally safer if there is a chance of something falling onto the plug or prongs.

This. I rather get matches that don't go anywhere then none. Being ugly is the worst

Attached: 1537154783474.jpg (480x480, 36K)

>tfw probably never gonna do online dating out of fear of this
i think it would completely kill sliver of confidence I have

Steer clear then, guys that need online dating shouldn't do online dating.

Attached: 1525530159496.webm (360x640, 2.94M)

>plays Fallout
what a nasty fucking bitch

>qt
>gamergrrl
>kindergarten teacher
>can't find a man
something tells me her standards are way too high

Do ame**cans really do this??!?
youtube.com/watch?v=gLadesE1aLo

>electrician
>not pointing out it should be a GFCI outlet because it's within six feet of a water source

Why are amerisharts like this?!?

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

I don't understand how you people can watch this and not cringe like a motherfucker. Everything about her and her interactions... argh i can't deal wit it.

post-wall roasties should be quarantined to their homes to prevent incidents like this from occurring.

I found an actual gf on Bumble, but she ended up being a complete loon (diagnosed bipolar) that left my house piss drunk one night to assault her ex because she remembered something he said months ago, then got arrested. There’s a reason why people are on those apps, myself included.

then what am i supposed to do?

>There’s a reason why people are on those apps
when'd you meet her?
i feel like with every single dating app there's a moment right before it picks up with normalfags where you might actually find someone decent and worthy of being around. then after that buildup it gets completely drowned with psychopaths
for example on of my friends met a girl off bumble years ago and they're getting married in a couple months. she's a really great person, im jealous how well it turned out for him.

You are using either "normalfag" or "psychopath" wrong.

what i'm trying to say is that after the app explodes in popularity it quickly gets filled with shit

lol dating a is a word invented by women to mean ''sleeping around'' so that they do not see they are sluts

you fucks really watch critikal and you didn't see this from Metokur like months ago?

become my gf bf

Her taste in games is pretty shitty.

>she at least has friends to fall back on
>I'm 26, never kissed a girl or held their hand before and have 0 friends

Attached: 1559489035564.jpg (1492x1080, 501K)

>i need to distract myself constantly by endlessly consuming imaginary corporate products that are marketed for intelligent consumers like myself!
>i am searching for my soulmate who will need to also be an empty husk that merely reacts to stimuli and knows how to pretend to achieve critical thought on occasion
is this peak NPC?

The GFCI could be somewhere else, tied to another outlet.

HOW WAS THE PUSSY