What does Yea Forums like to watch when tripping on acid? Which film depicts an acid trip the best?

What does Yea Forums like to watch when tripping on acid? Which film depicts an acid trip the best?

Attached: 1550099800166.jpg (968x691, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3djVsLBBZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I’m scared of buying acid anymore. Most likely your gonna get some Chinese dom dox doc dragonfly bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=f3djVsLBBZ4

Attached: BeyondtheBlackRainbowGrab01.jpg (800x339, 99K)

Don’t do acid if you’re under 18 and your parents divorced when you were a kid. Thanks, that is all.

I like watching 2001, the long music pieces of visuals work well while on acid. Serpent and the Rainbow was another I remember liking.

>What does Yea Forums like to watch when tripping on acid?
fuck that go out and reconnect with nature
>Which film depicts an acid trip the best?
Mandy

Attached: 1537182730477.jpg (1912x800, 126K)

>fuck that go out and reconnect with nature
OP, don't listen to anyone telling you to go outside if you're tripping on acid.

acid is lame

tripping indoor is just a waste of time and drugs

enter the void just to make you feel like you're dead and watching everything go on

Its better now than it was in the early 10s. Go to a divebar and ask any dude wearing grateful dead shit.

no, it's not. not everyone should be outside away from home tripping. if you think so you definitely shouldnt be advising people about drugs

The Neon Demon
Good Time
Annihilation
Interstellar
Fantastic Mr Fox
Coraline
Mandy
Beyond the Black Rainbow
Planet Earth
FLCL
Princess Mononoke
Song of the Sea

DUDE IM FRYING MY BRAIN LMAO

Tripping indoor is fun with a small group, a good sound system, big tv, whippets, and a good selection of films to come down off of. Feels like I'm a kid at a sleepover again.

I watched the Serpent and the Rainbow on a trip in high school.
I've never been the same since.
Would not recommend.

You should buy some cheap paints at walmart and go wild. Last time I did this and while listening to music and had so much fun.

How does acid compare to shrooms? Because I ate 5 grams of shrooms and wanted to rope myself.

Attached: 5865769956.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Shrooms are way more mental and in my head. Acid for me is much more whimsical and easy to steer.

Oh good. I might try it some time then.

>5 grams
That's way too much for a first trip. Anyhow, mushrooms kinda suck unless you're trying to have a life altering trip.

Love Death And Robots
Fantasia

fat pussy

Attached: fatpussy.png (1366x768, 1.05M)

>mfw lsd and shrooms
Yeah I'd only do them again if I was at my home alone, don't expect anyone, easy access outdoors, and NO ONE would see me

>watching a movie on acid
>not edging to hard femdom while listening to classical music and female opera singers on headphones while on acid instead

Attached: 1559551030635(2).jpg (1200x1607, 771K)

It was my second time. I'm considering 10 or 15 grams for my next hit but I need to find someone to sit in incase I go loopy.

Boohbah

Attached: 1518246359918.gif (267x200, 185K)

Acid is for P U S S I E S.

Acid will never get you as high as your first dab rip. It is nowhere near as good as smoking weed. IF WEED AINT DOIN IT FOR YOU YOU ARENT SMOKING ENOUGH DUMMY. Have fun frying your fucking brains on acid, here's $10 now so you don't ask for it when I run into you on the street in 5 years.

Attached: 146d08af-de00-4535-9bca-a909ff951a03-large16x9_wenn34322147.jpg (986x555, 320K)

You're probably one of those people who thinks "trippy" movies are better on acid. Pro-tip: the best movies to watch high or on psychedelics are the movies that are good
Also read Shakespeare

Fear and loathing in las vegas was the best movie i saw on acid. Absolutely hilarious

Jacob's Ladder

drink water

Apocalypse now

That first cig rip after the trip begins

Attached: 730AB82E-4003-4BF9-98EF-25B6F97FBCF6.png (720x1280, 1.36M)

>I'm considering 10 or 15 grams
5 grams is a decently strong dose. With 10 or 15 grams, you're gonna have an interesting time

Not really into watching deliberately 'trippy' movies on acid, however Fury Road and Die Another Day were amazingly good on lsd.

Everybody is different. The best advice is to be sure to be safe to do anything you want. Dont force your "ritual" on anyone else trip, thats not how you make a trip comfortable.

5 grams of shrooms is a lot. If you could endure that you could enjoy a tab of acid easily.

Blade Runner 2049
Hereditary
Climax
Akira
End of Evangelion
any short films based on albums really

>used to love acid
>now it gives me anxiety attacks and almost ruined weed for me

Attached: 1551071445534.jpg (327x239, 10K)

Think about what your doing, 10 to 15 g of mush is a fucking huge dose, you run the risk of hppd among others things. Even if it might be temporary, having long term visual hallucination for a few weeks or months isnt really worth the risk, if you like huge trip try at least 8g i promise you you'll travel through dimensional spaces. 10 to 15 g sound like something autodestructiv a depressed person would do, your looking for tat ego death but at the risk of derealisation and or depersonnalisation.

Arrival was great on acid, especially the scene where Amy Adams "speaks" with the alien while drifting in its habitat. Trippy as fuck.

>What does Yea Forums like to watch when tripping on acid?
I like watching the outdoors