Yea i don't know why sh.. wo.. d. anyth... li.. th... a... f... and th... w.. be... so

>yea i don't know why sh.. wo.. d. anyth... li.. th... a... f... and th... w.. be... so..

>YEA ELA YOU'RE SO RIGHT, THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT!!

Attached: HilaRegular.png (535x623, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWcWktu9w0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

qt

Desperate

She isnt ugly but im not gonna be masturbating to her anytime soon.

LIAR

Shes pretty ugly

is that a jew?

yes

Literally looks like a tranny. The fuck is with her head shape?

Obviously, a subversive one at that (what a shock)

Is she pretty ugly like "very ugly" or pretty ugly like she's both pretty and ugly?

Mizrahi all the way

Hila is hot. Change my mind.

i think she's an arab jew

Why is she so fucking quiet?
Why did she marry such a tryhard wannabe fattie husband? Is she just tired after israeli military and wanted to settle down?

Very low self confidence

That looks like a fucking ghoul from fallout

who cares

Honestly is she fucking autistic? Why is she so fucking weird?

Can't fix stupid

>He hasn't seen her handjob webm

A transgender

She's a jew.

No. She is just Jewish

Fake

what a dumbass lol

killing subhuman muslims does that to a gal

Give sauce or don't even bother to @ me with your bait, faggot

>killing
Women don't see combat dumbass all she did was suck circumcised dick in the barracks

she's definitely a two face, in some photos she looks pretty good, in others she looks not so good

The fat jew used to be pretty skinny. Then he married the tranny and ballooned up.
Still though, it's not like either are attractive people.

Okay guys that's enough with the insults. You've proven to everyone that you're real tough guys on the internet, we get it. You can act like normal beings now and admit that Hila looks like an average human being you can meet outside on the street (if you ever actually went outside, that is).

>Why is she so fucking quiet?
English is her second language you fucking antisemite

Suck Ethan dick more redditor

I didn't say I would fuck and suck her

I genuinely cannot understand her. It’s not even like an accent thing, it’s like she’s got fluoride mouthpieces in and is halfway through gargling a milkshake every time she speaks.

she farts and does big poops sometimes

She looks like my Hebrew teacher that used to dangle her heels like a little slut I’m out small classroom. Oof she fucked me up big time.

>@
Listen kid, I know you're knew. It's not called @ing, it's a (You)
t. oldfag since 2015

really? i thought she was hila "the drone" hakmon

Have sex

Speech impediments exist.

Sneed

If her eyes were brown she'd be ugly as shit.

She's lived in America for more than a decade, how the fuck is she still so bad at it?

Don't >> me newfag

wtf??? do u expect ppl to assimilate after staying in a country? fucking nazi

>mfw I watch and enjoy h3h3 content (other than the boring podcast) and there's nothing Yea Forums can do about it

Attached: 1559860344543.jpg (192x309, 32K)

Were all redditors. We just come to Yea Forums to hate on things. Faggot retard lmao AIDS.

that's not how accents work you mongs

I'll kick your ass buddy, shut the fuck up.

She was literally part of a "pimp out military chicks to desperate American jews" exchange program, as well as being the personal secretary/cumslut of some officer.

Wtf is wrong with her jaw?

can't believe she's pregnant, HOW ? ! what is H3H3 to her?

ROLLING
STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Look guys, I hate h3h3 as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean it's cool to insult her looks or speech. That's literally ad-hominem tier.

Nigga, you just have to try a little and not get lazy. It's not hard unless you are some beaner or rapefugee.

Sure your native accent is gonna come out every once in a while and there will most likely always be a hint of it left, but after 10 years she should be near native and not have to stutter around like some 15 year old Spanish student just to speak basic English.

BASED matureposter

What the fuck are you even trying to say op

Show us your linguistics PHD then

she's fucking horrid dude

how do I as a goy marry an Israeli

Attached: 1538651602507.jpg (1140x1200, 240K)

>literally ad-hominem tier.
You type like a fag and you're stupid

I actually like H3H3 and I get why people might find her pretty but she doesn't really do anything for me personally. Kind of a horseface, to be blunt

what do her scrunched up soles look like?

Mind changed.

Have you ever considered that this is just the way she speaks? Like, it may not even be a "foreign language" thing, but it's just how she speaks.

Also, please stop talking about accents when you clearly know nothing about accents.

thats hot

both of them are lame as fuck. we need younger smarter people to take out h3h3 and joe rogen

Come up with a better argument virgin

too bad every single Youtuber under the age of like 26 is at best a couple iq points above functionally retarded.

They haven't been in the US for 10 years though. They lived in Israel just a few years ago.

U jus gotta b urself bro
t. Lost my virginity to a jewess with huge knockers

I don't have one.

> but it's just how she speaks.
So she's just a retard?
>when you clearly know nothing about accents.
I mean I have one, and it's not particularly hard to hide it.

She's still lived collectively in America for more than 10 years though. Just not continuously.

>I actually like H3H3
Why?
I could maybe understand their early work that just ripped off Tim and Eric shit, but nowadays it's just product shilling and acting like pompous retards on their podcast

she looks like a ghoul

the funny thing is Ethan is like 98% jew. legitimately inbred

hes relatively internet famous, and she looks like some sort of soul sucking demon, not a hard choice.

lel is that a joke
'oldfag since 2015'
lel i've read everything

larp harder

>scrunchfag
kys

She's perfectly passable in a kind of ugly way, but I would never call her cute

She's luck she got it made. Her husband's will create endless low effort content and finance her clothing line which is also making bank due to the huge following of Ethan. I'm sure Ethan would have ended up a youtuber anyway while she would be nothing.

>Lost my virginity to a jewess with huge knockers
Fuck OFF normalfaggot you don't belong here

You're probably a traitor to your own people though. If you speak English so often that you lost your accent / can control your accent, you obviously never speak your native language anymore. I feel sorry for your relatives and old friends.

scrunched up soles > area between toes > arches > soles > tops

pathetic

Why are you people so full of hate? This isn't even Yea Forums

>actually listening to the podcasts of the untalented jews that only got famous because of copyright strikes

>You're probably a traitor to your own people though. If you speak English so often that you lost your accent / can control your accent, you obviously never speak your native language anymore.
not that guy but I'm French, live in France and I think my (self-taught) English is accent-less. You're making a weird point here... A lot of people are perfectly bilingual. In Africa for example.

Election tourists trying to fit in.

Well, that is true and I have no problem with that. Though that doesn't mean that Hila has to be like that. I also think you should get a second opinion about your accent, because you usually don't hear your own accent.

>lel
It's kek, newfag

Ethan loves and supports his goblin

You're probably right about my accent, actually. In the end, there are always some words you stumble upon, some inflexions you can't nail. But with some training it's not hard to pass off as a native speaker.

is this satire
i've been here, on and off, since 2009. Stop trying so hard to fit in.

4channel didn't even exist back then, stop making shit up redditnigger

>Yea Forums didn't exist before the 4channel split

Listen kid, I"m done wasting time with you. Go back to R*ddit where you belong or smd (suck my dick)

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

I would say more ugly pretty.

actually, good baits, i liked it

I think she said her dad was Libyan and her mom was Israeli jew or something

find her attractive

>relatively slender (seems tall due to narrow frame)
Already got me in this one, I just love slender
>skinny with a good bf%
like my top 1 quality in woman
>no big tits or big butt
very important to m
>curly dark hair
my top 2 quality in woman
>long face
sluthaters and apriciters swear that a short face is fundamental to beauty, which I totally disagree. Love long faces.
>seems quite
Thats literary me!!!

Only downside in my option is the green eyes because I only like dark eyes. So resuming--I find this girl attractive because she has many characteristics that I have myself and many physical characteristics that I rate high. Can't give her less than 9/10.

Hila is a pretty talented fashion designer, prove me wrong

Attached: tedyfreshmodel.webm (388x764, 400K)

I can't speak for Israeli jewesses, but unironically just have money and be white if you want an American one. They're usually pretty attractive if you like no ass, wide hips, and big tits.

when h3h3 was known for the pranks in da hood video and not so well established I unironically was convinced that hila was a tranny, it was uncanny

I dont get her style, why would grown men want to dress like 6 year olds?

Have you ever heard an Israeli speak English? They all sound kinda weird. Shit example, but that Adam Sandler Zohan movie actually gets a stereotypical Israeli accent pretty right. They all sound like they have cotton balls in their mouths when they speak English, to some extent.

she's the perfect example of someone being hot and ugly at the same time

You can't teach a donkey to fly.

jews sure do like to race mix for people who are so uptight about who's jew enough to get into their country

>liked h3h3
>all of a sudden they turn into the internet police and the quality of their content immediately plummets

She's ugly which makes her cuter

She's just insecure about her English

They met at a holocaust museum and fell in love

>no big tits or big butt
t. O'Riley McTaverson

Damn, this is Ethan's gf?

dios mio

People on Yea Forums complain about being robots, then they turn around and make fun of people like Hila for being robots.

Getting sued was truly the breaking point, I think. People who've never been involved in a lawsuit that is both already fucking up your life, and may fuck it up even more for years to come, will all probably say they exploited it for internet sympathy points. In my opinion, I really think it transformed them from thinking it was all just fun and games into "this is a business" jewmode, and they lost the magic somewhere in between.

He said change his mind, not solidify his opinion

She looks like my gf

ayo where dat ass nigguh MMPH lemme smash dem big booty cheeks gurl

You know you're supposed to stop at one redpill, right /pol/tard?

I'm not making fun of her. I'd fuck her and eat her out for 20 minutes then probably feel wrong.

>Streams of Ethan whining about whatever
>Content
How many actual videos has he made in the past two years? Not streams or announcements, but actual content that made him famous in the first place

>I showed you my holocaust badge answer me

Both parents were Jews, but one was from Libya and one from Israel (has to be Ashkenazi)

She isn't Ashkenazi, at all.

I don't believe that for a second. Most Israelis have parents from multiple places, and Sephardim don't have that kind of coloring

This loops great with Ariana Grande's Focus

ugly

Her DNA test says so. He is Ashkenszi. She isn't at all.

shit I just checked, it really does

you're on Yea Forums this place is more normie than reddit

You just jelly because he found a devoted wife that looks identical to his mom which as we all know deep down, but would never admit to, is every man's dream

H3h3 is the biggest hypocrete

>Hates when people make fun of his wife

>proceeds to make fun of a bunch instagram thots for being a little over weight

JIDF IS IN THE THREAD
>JIDF IS IN THE THREAD

Attached: 1455646842865.jpg (771x628, 77K)

i'm shocked she survived the birthing process. very skinny and ethan passed on that weird twitch thing most likely. poor kid

You have to make an offering of foreskin, only then will the local rabbi allow you to fornicate with their women

hi

R A C E
M I X E D
T U R K O I D S

An average human bean...that can transform into a lampshade!

how dare you !!1

Attached: 1501581649440.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Wrong, this is a common mistake about ad hominem
We aren't saying she sucks *because* she is ugly
We're saying she's ugly AND she sucks
It's only ad hominem if you are basing your argument on the insult
If you give a valid argument and then insult someone, that isn't a fallacy you are just being a jerk

surprisingly no. she is just a sandnigger. ethan is 100% jew blood though

no that's Nerd City's girlfriend, it's from his video about merch

this is the best non bully explanation I've read about the downfall of Ethan so far

Unironically it’s cause she’s Jewish

She looks like a fukken ghoul m8.

she's chill and not some retarded attention whore or disgusting fake "cutesy" infantile moron

i actually like the podcasts

Ethan and Hila's relationship is pretty qt tbqh. He clearly very much is enamored by her, knows he is way beneath her even if she is a 6/10 at best, but she doesn't care because she isn't a westernized whore.

This. I know someone who moved from Colombia like four years ago.
While they do have an accent, you can at least understand what they are saying.

I usually enjoy H3H3 but that Justin Roiland video was legitimately fucking embarrassing. Ethan trying to do the Rick and Morty voices and Justin encouraging him, holy shit how embarrassing. For someone who is always calling out cringe, Ethan had some serious lack of self-awareness there. It didn't help that they didn't realize half the memes they were looking at were supposed to be ironic.

Attached: 1502244729027.png (701x394, 313K)

she's sephardic on both sides, one parent from libya and the other iraqi/turkish iirc. only the iraqi is really strictly mizrahi while the turkish would just be sephardic and libya most likely sephardic too though possibly some mustaarabi or berber jewish ancestry. in any case, she isn't ashkenazi at all.

btw the DNA test is probably inaccurate, sephardic and mizrahi jews got a lot of poorly interpreted results that were refined later. same with koreans, mongolians, some other groups that they only had small samples of.

she is a 6/10 on camera, marrying material i guess

he was probably saying i hate myself im a fucking retard between every edit

>During her military service, she met Ethan Klein while he was visiting the Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem at the time on his Birthright Israel trip

Lmao this is the most jewish backstory ever

I'm a spanish sephardic jew and i don't look like or any resemblance to Hila at all

she's based, doesn't even wear makeup

Attached: 1483917290296.jpg (1755x2000, 637K)

so? like most mediterranean populations there is massive variance of appearance. there are plenty of sephardim who look like her, and even more who look like her parents who are like archetypal sephardic phenotype.

I took a 30+ hour road trip in May and while I wouldn't say it was the best podcast I ever listened to, it was entertaining enough to get me through it.

it's not the most stimulating material in the world but i like the patter between the hosts and the crew. it's pretty comfy. some of the guests are kinda boring, i actually prefer when there isn't one and they just bullshit and talk about random stuff.

This bitch looking like that CTCD monster asking for the slab

What the hell is /pol/'s deal with Jews?

Lurk more

virginity

>tfw lost virginity to a Jew

Feels weird man

you do know airplanes exist?

She looks like a corpse, get some standards. Go fuck a hooker and get the loneliness and horniness out of your systems.

nigga don't get me that shit, there's no evidence that the holocaust was faked or that (((Joos))) are ruling in the shadows. If you genuinely believe that, you're an idiot period.

jealousy, Jews are everything /pol/ wishes they were.

I bet she "went to another school" right?

it's edgy

Used to hate them but Trump told us they were cool so yeah we like them now

Hila is unironically funnier and smarter than Ethan, which isn't saying much, but still. If she didn't have problem with speaking English she would be way more sophisticated.

I went on a trip to America and fucked her. Was pretty neato.

boy, 2015 huh? you 've annoyed me successfully, enjoy your (you).

>6/10
What hickass bumfuck town are you from? She's a NY/LA 3 at best.

Then why is she on a fucking podcast

Her mom is a turkroach

Her lips are the best part the rest is fugly

Ela is ok in my book, I am happy for ethan and ela now that they are parents.

Fuck you Ethan

wow this chart is painfully out of date, most of those 9s would be considered 7s

Attached: 1zXSk9A.jpg (1500x2248, 739K)

wtf? 1-4 is basically just 1 in my book, and i dont have high standards.

Are they still relevant?

shes as bad as efan so she can fuck off. just because shes introvrted doest mean she cant be a bad perosn

>t. triggered chapocel

Ethan is like 99.9% Ashkenazi. Hila is mostly Iraqi.

Meanwhile Ethan is a super chad and OP is a beta orbiter. Nice thread tho, I guess.

Read that in his voice

My grandmother was Italian, she lived here for 50 years and still had trouble with English. Some people just don't adapt.

I used to date a Jew, but she was Polish iirc. All the stereotypes are true though, she was very nagging and controlling. Decent tits though.

>Fatty says anything
>Hella: Yeah...
>repeat

Nikki a cute :3

This girl isn't any more attractive than the 9s on that chart.

they took DNA tests, hila is a mix of a lot of things, the most prominent if i am remembering correctly are iraqi, syrian, and italian. ethan is like 99.98% inbred ashkenazi jew.

Ask them faggot

this is mesmerizing

Stop us faggot, are you with the dwarf midget or something? Nigger.

It seems you and Freud both have that in common.

Ethan and Hila... you're BUSTED

youtube.com/watch?v=sWcWktu9w0A

maybe on the street corner of some bumfuck nowhere crackhead town

nice bait

underrated

Attached: laughsinheavy.png (700x700, 503K)

is this a troll job? He's clearly trying to bait Ethan like that Reactor guy did with GradeAUnderA.

heres hoping it works ethan is thin skinned enough to bite at him he probably things he can rag on the bunk beds and cowboy hat prepare for sister fucker accusations

there's been much bigger videos doing the same thing and they just got ignored

Wow, called out. Blue balls on Yea Forums is unheard of.

they invited that one dentist comedian guy on to just make fun of and he was nobody but your right ethan wouldn't pick anyone that he can't "handle"

13 More Kids to go

Ethan's stupid Rick and Morty impression was funnier than anything Roiland said the whole video.

Yes sir

Attached: A21051E0-2EC4-4D24-971E-EBC8A391CC6E.jpg (888x1076, 218K)

Autistic much !? Go and throw your own feces at the mirror

Fuck off, Ethan

She looks like she _____ _____ ____

pretty much this

>cringe3cringe3

is based and redpilled

No user. Use your fingers to count now: she looks like she _____ _____ ____

Attached: 1526245735684678765356854.jpg (308x332, 23K)

is very based and red pilled

Oh she's pilled alright. Morning after pilled

it's over sam

we won

you lost. get over it.

Attached: 1548759760715.jpg (1200x843, 154K)

Who is this gobblin?

kek

disgusting thread

sage

jewish tranny that reddits/zoomers shill here.

Arranged marriage