Why did he kill himself?

Why did he kill himself?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

He was jaaaaaaavert

couldn't handle the bantz

He was autistic

*CLUNK*

Attached: javert.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

Women can't understand why he did it.

This but unironically

realised he can't act.

NOW user 2460, YOUR BAN IS UP AND YOUR PAROLE'S BEGUN. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...

Yes! mean im FREEEEE
no
EEEEE
no
EEEEE
'NO'
SoS SOS!

I never understood why people complained about his singing

I don't even understand the point of this movie, none of the rhymes work in english.

its very clearly autotuned, you can hear the garbling in his pitches when he tries to sing

MY NAME JAJ VALJAJ

He was disgusted at both himself and Valjean, he just could not believe a criminal would not take his chance to get away with everything and actually let him live basically shatering his world view.
With that he was disgusted at himself for accepting Valjeans pity, he would rather die wuth his honor and worldview intact that live in shame fir accepting some petty criminals forgiveness.
Try to actually listen to his song next time.

Autism.

Yes, it mean you do it for FREEEEE

2FORT

stop reminding me that this turd is real.
Nobody in this entire movie could sing.

because he sounds like the frontman of a C tier divebar rock band. And this song is shouted all in one volume that sounds immediately grating and laughable.

So he was actually the hero of the story then? Good, I could never really get behind a criminal like Jean Valjean anyway. We can't have people just going around and stealing loaves of bread, and breaking widow panes.

>they gave what's-her-face and Oscar for singing Dreamed a Dream terribly.
wtf man, I could sing that song terribly. wheres MY oscar??

His entire worldview was utterly shattered by a single pathetic crimimal when that criminal decided to do literally nothing (as in not take his opportunity for revenge and instead just let Javert go). This meant that A. Many crimimals he had locked up before were good people just like Valjean, and he previously told himself that that was impossible. B. That the law was not perfect, because the people it says are good might do bad things (himself) and the people that it says are bad may do great things (Valjean). He didn't want to previously question himself (he calls himself he "who never doubted all those years") and just left it all for the law to decide in his place, but now finds it impossible not to think about it and he can't handle it. So he jumps off a bridge

AND IM JAJ VERT

>We'll never have a 5 hour long Les Mis musical movie in French

opera doesn't rhyme either. it's too aurally tiring to constantly rhyme in a sung through piece.

Did Grantaire top or bottom with Enjolras?

FIVE YEARS FOR WHAT YOU DID

>opera doesn't rhyme
>t. doesn't listen to opera

YOU'RE A DANGEROUS NUN

not if its in italian and every word ends in the letter 'o'