Did he know?

Did he know?

Attached: quentin-tarantino-harvey-weinstein-GettyImages-73714246-920x584.jpg (920x584, 70K)

about his foot fetish? yes
disgusting

Did he...?

Attached: wife kevin smith harvey weinstein.jpg (1024x683, 304K)

did she?

Attached: hpc scar.jpg (1624x1556, 574K)

History repeats itself until you make an effort to stop the repetition

Attached: IMG_4447.jpg (984x550, 177K)

>Can you feel my award, darling?

Attached: weinstein paltrow.jpg (1920x960, 246K)

Everyone knew, that’s the whole fucking point.

Mate, fucking Yea Forums knew. It was an open secret.

Yes, they all knew. That's kinda the point. Everyone knew these kinds of people, but nobody ever had the idea to make it the scandal it is.

even then it still repeats after enough time goes by and everybody forgets.

you can't talk/more or less force everything that moves into fucking you and keep it a secret user

Tarantino is also a pedophile.

Yes him and Robert Rodriguez knew that Weinstein was a sexual deviant.

nigga everyone always knew forever everywhere because that's how things work

Literally everyone did

Harvey was a great litmus test to see how naive and borderline retarded America really is. Anyone with an 80+ IQ knows Hollywood actresses are notorious whores and that there is indeed a casting couch. And he never, EVER forced himself on a woman. He was just a motherfucking pimp and it makes feminists seethe.

I still don't know if people are genuinely surprised or if people are just virtue signaling and pretending to be. What sucks is that he was a legitimately great producer who made great films, and now shitty studios like Disney and Sony are stepping in to fill the void his production company left.

Truly the end of an era.

Attached: afp-t804y.jpg (750x500, 38K)

They knew and partaked.

I wonder if these two fucked some Hollywood celeb together

I know this is Yea Forums and all, but I think Tarrantino probably has more skeletons in his closet than Weinstein.

Attached: 0626_tarantino_toes-1.jpg (490x554, 37K)

What's Big Bad Harv up to now?

Did she know?

Attached: 1540445299892.jpg (1024x982, 223K)

I doubt it but he kept Weinsteins secrets all those years and if Harv knew anything about him he would've exposed it by now.

who, jimmy?

What if he was actually gay and impotent and really just wanted to help young actors succeed?

>N-n-no stormfag it's just propaganda!

It was a running joke that actresses had to suck off fat ugly jews like harvey weinstein to get parts. He was just a more visible and open scumbag. Anyone who calls themselves a "feminist" and still supports that rape industry deserves to be raped by harvey and get no roles

Attached: BASED HARV.png (952x1016, 75K)

They both probably fucked Uma Therman for sure. The reaction she gave about Weinstein is proof enough.

Did he know?

Attached: 11-donald-trump-harvey-weinstein.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 119K)

She said Harv tried something on her but she rejected his advances and told the story to QT who tried to minimize the damage by making Harvey apologize instead of kicking his ass because he's a buffoon who chose the path of least resistance.

No. Taylor dummy.

Probably not. No man would willingly let his daughter hang out with a sexual predator.

Attached: 1507310347352-AP_712191093860.jpg (3000x2184, 1.24M)