I have faith, bros.

Attached: file.png (349x524, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUrd-VWiBZM
i-d.vice.com/en_uk/article/evpwga/blade-runner-2049-sexist-misogynistic-mess
youtu.be/1jPWGEoyJHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't

Didn't David Lynch basically make the best movie possible out of this?

Casting is terrible

Chalamet is reason enough to watch it

Attached: IMG_3784.png (330x236, 140K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CUrd-VWiBZM

No.

All of them are pretty good except for Zendaya.

Dune > God Emperor == Heretics > Children > Chapterhouse > Messiah
I really hope it’s not just another shitty, generic sci-fi flick and they at least make it to God Emperor. Also how do worms move, both above and below ground?

>The studios will intervene to make sure it’s another normie friendly action movie
>God Emperor of Dune will never be made into a movie
Why even live, bros?

Attached: leto-ii.jpg (272x480, 27K)

what a psycho

It's Denis, most studios give him plenty of artistic freedom, especially considering what happened the last time they meddled heavily with the movie.

GEoD > D >>>>> CoD >>>>>> horse shit > DM = ChD = HoD

>muh stronk bene gesserit womyn
kys

After his performance in Call Me By Your Name I have high hopes for him. He’s also really cute.

>I know my movie wouldn’t exist without Arab culture but f*ck PoC, right?

Hopefully he’s learnt his lesson after the whole Joi fiasco in BR2049. Can’t wait to see the Sisterhood of the BG in action

fucking no. david lynch is a goddamn retard and so are you

>the whole Joi fiasco in BR2049
What?

Dune is a good movie that was hurt in editing. People say it’s bad because of cultural memory. Watch the extended version and than hunt for the cut scenes it’s bretty good.

Attached: 00793E76-6724-46A2-88AB-36E7CDD91DD7.gif (290x150, 975K)

Nice b8

According to (((critics))) it’s “Alt Right: the Movie”. See
i-d.vice.com/en_uk/article/evpwga/blade-runner-2049-sexist-misogynistic-mess

Attached: giphy.gif (245x135, 1.78M)

Oh I'm aware of those ridiculously dumb SJW articles.
Wouldn't really call it "a fiasco" though, Villeneuve has been criticized by twitter SJWs for nearly every single film he ever made and he always defended his actions with no remorse and only grew with it.

>Armed with a colossal budget and an experienced cast, Villeneuve has proceeded to make a completely flat, emotionless, nonsensical, and eye-gougingly sexist film
Unironically based up until “eye-gougingly sexist”. But which Villeneuve movie is talking about again?

>Having taste this bad

Attached: qt3-14.gif (244x160, 333K)

It's pretty terrible when compared to the source materials. This goes for both versions.

Attached: tumblr_n0fiarGMZB1s4weo1o1_500.png (500x500, 179K)

This movie is going to be terrible. Casting is bad. Villeneuve will be outed as the hack that he is.

will it be dishonest lads?

You'd be an idiot to bet against Denis. Reminder

Attached: tv blade runner.jpg (1511x4532, 1.4M)

Herbert was more inspired by Jews and especially the Kabalah. Also just hire an Arab qt if you care about culture.

Attached: EE3962F3-EC25-4F8C-9E03-D45DD7225046.jpg (450x450, 39K)

I'm a little worried about the runtime on this new movie. I don't think that 2-3 hours is enough to do Dune correctly. Part of me wants a tv series, I feel like 10+ hour long episodes could actually fit everything in.

>According to (((critics))) it’s “Alt Right: the Movie”
Jesus christ. Anyone who takes shit like this seriously is as bad as the critics that say this stuff in the first place. Remember when they said the same thing about Suicide Squad (the most diverse superhero film at the time with a female lead)?

>>>r/eddit

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>pointing out that you're an idiot for listening to sensationalist media that frequently spout obvious bs is bad
You sound triggered bud

Dune is split into two films. So it's about 6 hours or so.

cursed image

based

What if they hire Refn and make it do another series?

Too Old To Die Young was Refn's magnum opus. He's not going to do another tv show of any kind for a while, and certainly not one that isn't his own story.

I've not read the source material or seen any adaptation. I'm hyped on the reputation of the director alone.

>Refn
Is there a doctor in the house?

youtu.be/1jPWGEoyJHY

Want to know how I know you're an amerimutt?

Lynch disowned Dune from his filmography - or at least tried to

this will flop just like Lynch's or become non-existent like Jodorowsky's