youtube.com/watch?v=U2stVUKxklI

Attached: source.gif (600x330, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90
youtube.com/watch?v=f5iib2NCMqw
youtube.com/watch?v=-QPJoRWz8Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=jJSfTNsHhe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doubt he cares that much. He's a millionaire with a successful talk show in america and is loved by millions. Who's that matt dude?

why did this guy just suddenly pop out of the middle of nowhere? he's not funny and i doubt this cunt has any real friends. he's more of an artificial lifeform than a human

don't care but glad the yanks are stuck with him now

I don't know why all these unfunny British comedians who are really nobodies back here in the UK. Go to America and suddenly become massive multimillionair stars there. They invariably have a really mediocre personality. I guess they sacrificed a kid to Moloch in the freemason inner sactum or something.

>he's not funny and i doubt this cunt has any real friends.

I just watched an interview of his friends and family warmly telling anecdotes about how talented and wonderful he is.
You're posting on Yea Forums's Yea Forums forum on a monday morning.

Who's really the cunt with no friends

but all british comedians are unfunny.

I guess, its just notable that the ones that aren't even thought of as funny in the UK go to the states and get really successful somehow.

Probably you, bud

They're literally imported by the establishment same as Muslims and Blacks and coffee and cocaine.

>Who's that matt dude?

This

>we asked matt to take part of this programme but he said no
could have more to do with it being hosted by piers morgan

jesus christ the sound mixing is awful

Literally explained in the video

This was filmed in 2011 btw, they are doing a Gavin & Stacey special this year so I guess they made up.

It's a rethorical question, brainlet. Matt is a fucking nobody.

wrong answer retard.

>watching the video
yikes go back

I guess it’s easy for mediocre brit comedians to excel in America because we burgers will always be entertained by your accents

Because an easily controllable foreigner who they can say "see, hes a liberal too!" Is an important cog in the media machine

Not only didn't I even know he used to have a double act partner. I've never heard of him ever in my life.

>be fat
>have no friends
lol

True, having an outsider confirm your biases further cements that view.

fuck off Jimmy

I looked it up
he was right

I still hate you limey shitheads for sending over Piers Morgan

or easy cash for the matt horne who hasn't done anything big since

It was in retaliation for the kardashians

I only know him from old panel shows and hoooooly fuck he's an annoying cunt. No wonder he got picked for American TV

The accent brings some kind of intellectualism and authority with it. Surface level shit but John Oliver has made a career out of it.

And really though, since when has hosting a tonight show been about how funny you are? Jay Leno, Letterman, Conan, etc etc. They aren't funny.

It's how the audience relates to that person moreso than any of the shitty jokes that they peddle.

As for the fat man, he is more pathetic than anything and that disarms people. I bet it's in his contract that he must stay above a certain weight.

its ur fault for liking him, dickhead

>I bet it's in his contract that he must stay above a certain weight.
Reminds me of that Between Two Ferns Zach Galifianakis thing where he acts like he's crying and says it's hard for him because "the jews want him to stay at this weight" and they either want fat people to "stay at their weight or lose a bunch of weight"
Sure it's a comedy skit but I suspect there's truth in there

He clearly cares, he's on the point of bursting into tears.

His little gags like car pool karaoke are shilled hard on social media and he just piggybacks off big names to get people interested

Kardashians don't live in England and whine about British politics.

Nobody fucking wants piers morgan

>piers morgans
Yea, FUCK OFF with your stupid fucking clickbait ad cancer.

Tough shit, we needed a break from him.

STY TEEYUUUNED FUH GAAVIN AN STAYCAY

do Americans actually watch these shows? I don't watch tv at all. I only see him promoted on youtube and posted here. Sounds like one of those forced trends like Late Night tv. Nobody watches that shit.

My former pe teacher used to go to school with him. Apparently he ditched all his previous mates as soon as he made it. But then again he is a cunt

These shows are shilled hard on youtube. Google must have contracts with these networks to give them preferential treatment, as well as Hollyjew artificially inflating views.

Attached: 1561997988889.png (640x640, 160K)

>Apparently he ditched all his previous mates as soon as he made it

Nice trips, but are you implying that it wouldn't be wise to do exactly that if you got famous?

Why would you? They were your mates when you were broke, thats far truer in many ways than those sycophants who’ll try and ride your coattails after you’re famous. Sure there might be a need to set boundaries with them asking for money favours or whatnot but let those relationships develop and fail naturally rather than cutting them off just because. And then famous people have the audacity to complain they’re lonely lol

maybe he just can't do relationships not based on proximity, it sounds like he thought he was bffs with this matt guy but as soon as they weren't working together they didn't talk at all, i'm exactly the same

Im fairly similar too, i think many people, esp men are as they need activities and adventures to bond them. But from the story i was told he was purposeful in not returning contact from them, never checking up on them and bad mouthing them openly saying they weren’t mates. It seems in wasn’t inattentiveness but rather malice and with the rest of cordens personality I believe the story wholeheartedly as hes a fairly odious, slimy man who frankly isn’t funny and is only successful from a vastly overrated tv over ten years ago and the fact the colonials are so easily entertained by our accents that any banal utterance sounds witty and profound

The has never been a person on earth as deserving of the "abandoned and hate by all their friends and family" end as James fucking wank-stain dick head Corden.

Attached: AYYYYY.jpg (614x426, 59K)

cry more fat cunt, you are an awful host.
youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90

oh well fuck him then, that's shithead behaviour, i was just projecting a little

they're usually brought over to shill leftist talking points in a vaguely comedic way, a lot of burgers are fooled by the accent and think you're funny just when you talk normally or make exaggerated faces while talkin' funny like John Oliver

He has been threatening to leave the show , producers hate the talentless cunt
Hated universally in the UK will be beaten to death if he returns

Who was in the wrong here?

Patrick nailed what Everyone in the UK think about that fat bag of shit

Matt Horne does theatre now

Thespian>>corporate talk show host

Patrick did a bad delivery but that fat deseve everything bad he could get on stage.

The fat British guy

Thespian>>corporate shit show cunt

FTFY

Attached: breaking_the_bank-750635024-large.jpg (811x1200, 168K)

Does he do the whole drumpf, orange bad man, two scoops shtick? Or is he just dull?

Christ ferguson was a league above everyone

>when the "colony" is more relevant than your shitty little island no one likes.

I liked Matt Horne that one time he was on Buzzcocks

Aaaaaaaand... we've got another one folks!

Why does the UK always send their worst comedians over here?

Because you yank retards eat it up

The queen exiles them, but seeing as australia is full then the backwaters have to pick up the slack.

Real answer is the usa is the biggest market for english speaking comedy and as it exports across the world the comedy has to be fairly bland and nonspecific making it easier to sell and be consumed. Finally the usa is considered the centre of showbiz so people want to live and earn there. Anything mainstream is often shite

No wonder the jews views us like cattle

they asked him to go over there, corden was approached to do it and he said yes. american taste

british comedy is 95% garbage anyway, and i a brit

But user, don’t you just love toothless panel shows with the same faces?

We need this guy back to shit on these z list twats

youtube.com/watch?v=f5iib2NCMqw

Mutts wont get this guy

>that one fat guy in the group of popular kids

youtube.com/watch?v=-QPJoRWz8Sc

we fucking LOVE funny accents

its a real shame we havnt had something like brass eye, jam or the day after by morris ever again, where did he go? i cant imagine he couldn't find work or someone willing to fund him?

He's got a film coming out

people that have trouble sleeping at night or maybe someone who has a late night job and nothing else to watch

Mr Kaye was the funnier guy

How did we let the sjw shitbags do stand up

Another Based Guy who got it inb4 charlie brooker shit

He should have only dumped them if they started taking advantage of him for money. It's pretty difficult to find people to get along with.

Attached: Tossed Salad and dead siblings.png (383x276, 147K)

>T.zoomer here
You should Never drop old frens

I hope he loses more of his friends for not releasing this on DVD.

It's been EIGHT years Jesus Christ.

Attached: One_Man,_Two_Guvnors.jpg (220x346, 29K)

tfw schizo and drop old buds due to paranoid bs

youtube.com/watch?v=jJSfTNsHhe4

Based

>t.cuck

You would let people abuse you because they are your good frens?

ALL Those shilled reviews

Horrible cunt wont dare step on UK soil , he would be battered .

this
Respect
the room loved it
Theres helping frens an being a doormat obviously you the latter an have No one now user , very Sad !

I hope that fat prick slowly loses body parts to the inevitable diabetes that he is heading towards.

Why do they insist in putting this unfunny fat fuck on tv?

>Who's really the cunt with no friends
Corden easily.

tfw no chris morris tfw no classic partridge tfw no harry and paul tfw no classic peep show tfw no s1 office tfw no shameless
I don't think there's a lack of potential for great comedy, I think it's just the cultural climate with its cancel culture putting everyone on edge.

If you non white an a weird made up gender , an point at your sex bits an shout an holler you got a show on BBC all tv sky /UK channels

Christ I should go the stand ups an murder these cunts , skin them alive as they try to make me laff

read this in Rodney from fools' voice

Tfw no spaced, no black books.. The list goes on and on. Comedy is becoming incredibly boring.

>this unfunny hack replaced Craigyferg
what did we do to deserve this?

really need to give black books a watch

Dave ...surely you Pathetic sad zoomer cluster fuck

watch young ones

You'll like it I'm sure. Give Spaced a try when you can as well.

shit tier laffing cos LOL track smarmy Im a clever dick humour

>nowhere
Err he had a supporting role in the massive UK sitcom series Gavin & Stacie. After that ended he went to America because without his co-star carrying him hes not even relateable to as a human life form.

So than you America for keeping the garbage off my TV. We don't want him back.

Attached: theabsolutestate.png (1920x1006, 1.72M)

Also a league of their own, which isn't bad but it's absolute /deano/ core, i think Sky and the BBC are grooming brit actors to sell to the yanks. y'know when you keep seeing the same cunt on tv? that's them doing it.

*plays commercial for shitty skin care show twice in a row at u*

>trump at 13:54 being alpha as fuck

this
Could you imagine now ??

piers morgan is a fucking asshole lol

i don't like corden either but what a cunt. where's the decency for this poor fuck

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

yeah, it's one thing to ask questions genuinely, it's another just to flip that shit on him with a gotcha, humiliating

I take comfort in the fact that pretty much 99% of people think Piers is a cunt, or has at least thought he was a cunt at least once. Him being a cunt transcends borders and politics, where you're more likely to hate the fact that Piers just said something that you agree. Only the truly mentally deficient cheer him on.