Celebrity "chef" has no Michelin stars

>Celebrity "chef" has no Michelin stars

Attached: gordon-ramsay.jpg (1024x768, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v191Y8AUk6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>menu isn't made from locally sourced rustic ingredients

They've given up...

Michelin stars are a literal scam

Am I the only one that gladly would've eaten like 75% of the dishes on kitchen nightmares? Am I just fat?

Attached: 1561989360514.jpg (743x1204, 190K)

you're just fat

He's got 7 presently. His main restaurant has been three michelin starred for almost twenty years or so.

ur fat and I bet ur botty smells

quads

Attached: 1537907652724 (1).png (300x577, 122K)

You're almost certainly just fat.

>pan, nice and hot
>a little bit of olive oil
>season it, beautifully
>rustic ingredients
Literally just a sportscaster for food. Any retard can cook a steak

Michelin stars are a fucking racket not unlike the Oscars.

As in the tire company? Who cares what they think about food?

bloatcel cope

Attached: Pierce.jpg (620x387, 36K)

Care to explain why it's a scam?

>Any retard can cook a steak
Have you never been to a barbecue? Can assure this is not true. Even though cooking a steak well is not an enormous challenge most people have fuck all idea what they're doing when it comes to cooking.

>we're meant to belive the best chef in the world is british

Because there is no measurable metric for what constitutes earning a star. Same with the stars on a hotel: there is no singular definition of what makes a 5 star hotel a 5 star hotel, you can just call yourself a 5 star hotel if you felt like it

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 1.44.49 AM.png (895x661, 353K)

>fillet with a hard T
I don't like it even if it's not wrong

This is the product of the last 30 years of american education, where rote memorization have led people to believe that their opinion is just as valid as everyone elses
Newsflash buddy, you're not a food critic, you wouldn't understand what goes into a Michelin star rating

Some jackass stops by your restaurant and judges it based on purely subjective/qualitative measurements and hands out stars to the people who suck his dick the hardest.

7 different people pass through a Michelin star restaurant a year to judge it

And that refutes my statement how?

>company that produces tires
>committed genocide in early 20th century Vietnam
>expert on restaurants
how this happen

they're anonymous retard, it's not like they're announcing their visit, that kind of defeats the whole purpose lol

ancap meme manifested into reality

You are a retarded faggot. Just like people that actually know what they’re taking about have a better judgement of film than a typical pleb and therefore can discern that Au Hasard Balthazar is superior to Avengers Endgame, a good critic will know that some restaurants are in a different league than others and be able to award stars accordingly. I recommend you kill yourself as quickly as possible as it’s likely you’re a nigger on top of being a retard

>opinion counts more because others are of the opinion that their opinion counts more
circular logic

didnt read lol

>what are secret shoppers?
Come on now.

You don't have to be a genius to understand why a restaurant receives a Michelin star. the standard of service and food is markedly better than your average restaurant. You would understand the difference if you had been to one.

>a good critic
So an incestuous group of pseudointellectuals who judge admittance into their club based on their own subject/qualitative opinions are the ones in charge of handing out stars.
>but they're anonymous
And that changes things how? They show up with a blank check and the restaurants that bring out an underage illegal rapeugee to gargle his nuts while he chugs down the fondue is more likely to get a star than the restaurants that don't.

To be fair, they do say celebrity... not "good".

stop pretending to be retarded, you understand his point and you know he's right.

from what I can tell it just means you get a tiny plate of food that looks nice and costs hundreds of dollars
>level of service
Why isn’t McD’s Michelin rated? They’ve served billions of happy customers

stupid fucking american retard
no wonder the country is full of shit food
any good food there is not from america

t. chef with 0 michelin stars

Attached: 1561965829619.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

I've been to Shoukowa more times than I can count, the service is no better than the bar and grill in a strip center down the road from me. Food is a bit better, granted, but I've had better. Michelin stars are a joke in current year.

See
Just because you're a NEET doesn't mean every user is.
Because they pissed off India by injecting their fries with beef fat.

It started as a guage to determine whether it was worth it to use your tyres to go to the restaurant

do mcd take your coat as you enter?
do they offer drinks before the meal in a seperate lounge?
are the hospitable, do they make you feel like an old friend?
Are they immediately knowledgeable about the food being served?
If you think the food is just tiny plates and expensive, you're beyond help. Many michelin places do a resonably priced set menu.

My country club does all that and I can go play golf afterwards if I want.

>t. no Michelin star

are all the owners he visits actors on the american version i refuse to believe people that stupid exist
all produce frozen
most of the equipment filthy
poorly trained chefs with no basic cooking skills
literal rotting food next to the rest of the produce
rude to staff
>that jerk doesnt know what he’s talking about i’m a real chef he’s a douchebag he needs to go back england this is how we cook shit in new jersey motherfucker
seems so obviously fake

No McDonalds does not do any of that because that’s not their schtick. What they do promise is that you’ll get cheap hamburgers at incredibly high speed, and they deliver on that promise.

>reality television isn't real
Alert the media, we have a bona fide genius on our hands the likes of which the world has not seen since Newton.

why would you do that? just go on the internet and lie?

jesus fuck, you have no idea how the world works.
there are some pretty fuckin measurable shit that can make your hotel 1 star or 5 stars. stuff like having a pool or a spa or even fuckin tv's in the rooms.

I bet the food's not michelin standard though unless your country club is gleneagles

>british chef
there's your problem

It must be amazing being a poorfag.

damn good bloody good damn good job

The only two Michelin starred restaurants I've been to are Shoukowa, which is Jiro Dreams of Sushi except you can get shit other than sushi there, and some other place with a name I can't remember. I've had jap food just as good in the states made by chinks and the other place was probably decent but I don't remember much of the visit since I was drunk. The country club's food is pretty good, but I rarely eat there since I only go there to get totally sloshed because there's no police in the area as it is a gated community.

Attached: 79e0f76f22f429dc6a79ebbe8f3b484d.jpg (306x306, 15K)

Your real problem is that you are a POOR, delusional NIGGER with terrible taste and are projecting that lack of taste on others. Just because you can’t tell the difference between garbage food and good food doesn’t mean there is none.

like I said, it's the combination of food and service.
These people work in the hospitality industry, they aim to be as hospitable as possible. mcdonalds operate in the cattle feed industry, they aim to feed povvos with cheap dog shit as quickly as possible.

See
My take home in March this year was 35K USD. That's after taxes.

Based strayens

How did I lie?

Ah I see so you are in fact a rich delusional nigger with no taste. Thanks for clearing that up. Out of curiosity, what’s your favorite film?

>35k
Are you actually proud of that

I assumed he meant 35k a month

I did. 35KUSD in March this year. Granted, I won't get that amount again until probably September, usually it's in the 20s.

Ah, that's pretty good then. Carry on.

>it's a combination of pretense and dick sucking

Michelin is literally the Oscars of food.

This, but unironically. Michelin Bros. wrote up travel pamphlets stating what's worth going to see or experience. The dining guide gained the most notoriety.

>Sam Edelman
hmmm really tinkers your tailor

Imagine ever eating at a restaurant that is under 4 Michelin stars like Ramsay's three star shit shack. Fucking poorfags.

read the Map and the Territories by Michelle Houellebecq

Might not be able to. I'm off for a few days getting some tests. If I have to have surgery I'll be sidelined for a few months and unable to travel. FMLA will save my job, so I won't get fired, but I might have to look elsewhere while I'm recovering. Company I work for pays well, but grinds people up. If I'm out for a while, I'll never move up again.

Chefs don't win Michelin stars; restaurants do. That's why Marco couldn't give "his" stars back when he retired. They weren't his to renounce.

Born in Johnstone, Scotland, and raised in Stratford-upon-Avon, England, Ramsay's restaurants have been awarded 16 Michelin stars in total and currently hold a total of seven. His signature restaurant, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, London, has held three Michelin stars since 2001

You sound like a pathetic corporate monkey. I hope your surgery kills you and spares us all your plebeian taste

The picture is Ramsay laughing at celebrity chefs without a star not me saying he doesn't have one

Pedantic little fag

What if I make my own restaurant and work really hard to gain 4 michelin stars but you can't have 4 so they give me 3 but remove a star in every other restauran with michelin stars, that would be very based imo

Based retard poster

You never actually said how that makes it a scam just that "hurr all opinions are the same"

t. Marco

youtube.com/watch?v=v191Y8AUk6w

Now that's what I call a burgah

Attached: burg.jpg (1304x835, 154K)

I hope you get married to a beautiful woman and have a beautiful child and are completely happy and content and then your kid gets raped by "Asians" and you get arrested for hatespeech for calling them Arabs.

wtf are you on about?
this

Did he slather it with Thousand Island dressing? That's what it looks like.

T. John Mccririck

It's a mix of mayonnaise and sriracha.

Well I’m not stupid enough to live in Britain so that won’t happen.

tell me

How many four seasons employees are in this fucking thread lmao

would you?

Attached: pizza.jpg (1276x673, 181K)

>complains about burger being too big to take a bite out of
>his own burgers have the exact same issue
Post the webm

there should be a reality/game show where waiters are put into shitty and incredibly busy and stressful situations and Ramsey is the shift manager and whoever doesn't quit wins.

Attached: 1555263579975.jpg (250x241, 9K)

Jesus, if being poor means I don't have to listen to you pretentious fags talking about stars then I'm happy to be poor

>needing a bunch of extras to hide the fact that your burger tastes like shit

Cope

are poorfags really this retarded?

>using sriracha in current year
We used to douse everything in that shit when we were poor and in college. 15 years ago. I wonder how much it costs nowadays, you could get gallons of it for pennies in the rougher parts of town.

the typical cope of "fine british cuisine".

that's more than the entire population!

>Singapore
Michelin stars outside of west europe and east US are a meme.

Nobody's happy to be poor.

nice, you officially make enough to achieve maximum happiness returns for your money

its not even british cuisine you fucking moron

>DUDE WHAT IF WE BARELY COOKED MEAT IN AN INCREDIBLY SPECIFIC WAY WHICH HAS A HIGH CHANCE OF LEAVING IT RAW AND POSSIBLY KILLING PEOPLE
Or, we could simply cook meat all the way through and avoid this completely. Rarecucks are pathetic. Literally all problems on Ramsay's shows could be solved if Americans dropped their insane meat cooking methods.

>that restaurant ain't worth my tires

why does a tire company give restaurants star ratings?

Nah they'll just deflect it all.

>BUT MUH JUICINESS
>IT RUINS THE MEAT TO ACTUALLY COOK IT
>MUH FLAVORS

I will never eat meats in America if I ever go there. They eat raw meat and don't season their food. Fucking disgusting.

there's literally nothing wrong with buying frozen burgers from a supermarket

this is true, listen to this user.
michelin guides have no idea how to rate non french/italian cuisine.

>Celebrity "chef" has no restaurants

Attached: just_oliver.jpg (1280x800, 72K)

>POSSIBLY KILLING PEOPLE
lmao which fucking dump of a country do you live in?

Why did you even post in this thread after this abhorrently retarded reply? Have you no shame?

>NOOOOOOOOOOO MUH SALMONELLA

Attached: 1559762692982.png (785x823, 260K)

>t. third worlders who buy meat hanging from racks in shit-filled streets

>t. has never sat foot in a kitchen before

I was in Astrance is Paris once. Enjoyed it very much.

Who is Aajonus Vonderplanitz?