Who would win in a fist fight?

Who would win in a fist fight?

Attached: foxy boxing.jpg (925x800, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtD7MrJ6WM0
youtube.com/watch?v=n_GiCz7nPsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me

Carmela. Italian women are ruthless.

I think they're leaving out the significant detail that Carmela knew what she was marrying into where as Skyler married a civilian chemist. Also the dynamics of the Mafia concerning family members being supported vs. being a solo drug dealer.

I still hate Skyler though she did what she did for herself not for the kids.

Sky has 140 pounds on Carm.

Based Carm would wipe the floor with that bitch, you kidding me?

>le naggy wine woman character

Skyler was a terrible wife early on in the show, Walt goes off on his own for hours at a time and instead of sympathizing with his diagnosis she does the same thing like a petty five year old. Even before this started, she showed him no love at all, giving him a sad handjob on his birthday to placate him. She’s an awful human being who actively refused to empathize at all with her husband because she’s a selfish cunt

The wop, gtfoh.

She smoked during her pregnancies so walt jr is retarded and holly will be a whore

>carmella
>loved by fans
Monsignor Jughead, ovahere

DOOOOR would win

You bless it, I'll eat it

She was also a gold digging waitress, but it was Walt's fault for hitching up with her after rebounding from Gretchen.
Carmela is also significantly hotter than Skyler, and only "cheated" once she and Tony were separated from years of his infidelity.

This is too fucked up for me, even to think about.

Carmella gave tony two kids, Skyler gave Walt one kid and it came out all fucked up. Carmella is just better overall

Carmella had the makings of a varsity wife, she could have marred that optometrist or shop owner guy.

I don't remember either of those characters, but she was with Tony since high school and was only really with him for the $.

Carmela
>probably got in many, cringe inducing bar fights growing up
Skyler
>probably never fought anyone physically her entire life

I think straight up muscle memory might win this one.

Carmela has one L

carmella doesn’t hesitate to kill. first ep she thinks someone is breaking in and her first response is to grab an AK and confront them

she was originally writer as a horrible wife to underscore how shit walters life was
then they just pretended she was 'strong' and 'brave' even though she was obviously just a bitch

carm didn't have an affair she and tony were separated
skyler fucked ted

the only difference between them is that tony can handle women

Carmela never went to a bar in her life lol she married Tony young do you think he would be ok with his wife getting into fights at some dive?

meh, I was probably thinking more Adriana

This. Skyler is just a sheltered WASP. Evil Walter on the other hand would absolutely kill Tony. His luck RNG stat is maxed out.

carmela is mostly a supportive mob wife and her flaws are easy to relate to. for example, she meets furio, who's respectful and charming, in contrast with tony who's usually just disgusting and disloyal. she comes close to breaking her vows but doesn't, unlike her husband. or when she comes to question her lifestyle built on tony's criminal career and the fact it puts her children at risk.

i empathise with skyler more than most people, she has fuckups and does walt wrong sometimes, but then again he did become a drug manufacturer who slowly embraced his criminal position. because we follow walt and sympathise with him, her transgressions seem spiteful and petty

Probably Skylar. That's a huge bitch.

Carmela wins easy. Also, she's more in the right regarding her affair since she was separated from Tony and presumed to be getting divorced. She also didn't throw it in tony's face just to spite him (though that was self-preservation more than having respect for his feelings since he probably would have knocked her schnozz sideways).

Women don't do fist fights. They do wet t-shirt contests. And I think Carmela would win.

What faggots loved carmela? I found tony's whole family to be annoying cunts

>wants to distance herself
>literally forces Walt to put her in charge of the money
die skylarfag

youtube.com/watch?v=jtD7MrJ6WM0

youtube.com/watch?v=n_GiCz7nPsU

Breaking Bad is shameless in how much it rips off Sopranos

I like her quite often which is weird because I hate women, especially female characters.

>WALT BUY US A CARWASH WE NEED IT TO CARWASH THE MONEY LAUNDER BUY ME IT BUY IT IT MAKES SENSE WTF I CAN'T LAUNDER ALL THIS MONEY WITH THE CAR WASH

Better than Walter's shit family.

I dislike her, I dislike everyone in that show, tony included. I hate loud families

that is not the point. OP is starting out with a false premise

Carmela is ok

Carmella gave a goddess and suicidal disappoint

nice, any more connections?

1) Skyler actively took part in Walt's criminal scheme by laundering his money, she suggested ways to improve this process. Carmela didn't.
2) Skyler suggested to Walt he commit murder (Jesse). Carmela didn't.
3) Walt never had an affair, Tony did.

he could just poison the gabbagool and wipe out the mob in one day

That suicidal disappoint came from Tony’s fat genes.