WE GOT PEOPLE PLAYING STRINGED INSTRUMENTS, IT'S THE END OF DAYS

WE GOT PEOPLE PLAYING STRINGED INSTRUMENTS, IT'S THE END OF DAYS

Attached: 4578486.jpg (953x648, 73K)

Am I blowing a dog in a ditch? OR AM I PAKI RAMBO?

>*plays stringed instrument*

Attached: fl.gif (500x269, 984K)

Who here /rubberdinghyrapids lads

>when he drives the car into the wall
Morris is a fucking genius

Attached: 1522588171690.gif (800x430, 564K)

that shit sounds pretty fun

Fuck I need to watch this film again. Honestly I think in today’s political climate this is the sort of thing people need to watch.

>“Haha, extremists are stupid dumdums haha, the real Muslims are just like you and me haha, none of the views or opinions made fun of in this movie are actually held by a huge portion of Muslims in western countries lmao”: The Film

The point of the film is that Muslim terrorists are legitimately just people at the end of the day and there are explainable, human reasons for why they do insane things. Watch the documentary Jihad: A Story of the Others.

You're an idiot. The "real" muslims in the movie, the brother and his akhis, are portrayed as lunatics and idiots who force their women into cupboards and have idiotic rules about not talking to women and not entering the same room as them. they are crazy, but not the violent terrorist ones. that's the message of the movie.

the "liberal" muslim with the modern family is the one who travels to pakistan and wants to bomb infidels. also dangerous is the crazy convert, and the weak minded who get manipulated by the first two. it's actually a clever and realistic portrayal of the radical wahabi scene in europe. you're either not european or you don't have any experience with these people. go watch interviews and shit about the people this movie was modelled after, it's actually a very, very realistic depiction of them

It doesn't matter why they do it, they do it. That's enough to condemn them.

>"I didn't understand the movie and I don't know what I'm talking about but here's my extremely biased opinion on it": The Post

>>“Haha, extremists are stupid dumdums haha, the real Muslims are just like you and me haha, none of the views or opinions made fun of in this movie are actually held by a huge portion of Muslims in western countries lmao”: The Film

Attached: 1555271504560.jpg (1243x650, 271K)

>BARRY SAYS YOU COME OUT BLURRY

Attached: 3l8dcbs3.jpg (500x480, 36K)

>It doesn't matter why they do it

This is why you Amerifats are still fighting the war on terror 20 years later lol

We are fighting it because it is convenient to be doing so. Read Plato's Republic.

I thought the film was very critical of both traditional and liberal muslims
also it was funny as shit

Stop projecting your stupid ideas onto this film. is correct.

it's not a stupid idea, it's the obvious content of the movie idiot

>AK ages 4-7
gold

chris morris is very left wing, you'd have to be a complete retard to miss thatis the point of the film

sure m8

Generic bullshit

retard interpretation
normal interpretation

You are wrong friend

no u

the crazy convert should be ginger, it's always the ginger crackers thats convert

Attached: 0898294B00000514-0-image-m-14_1446465718943.jpg (634x521, 75K)

DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT

If he's so left wing, what about the movie's homophobic subtones?

Attached: sivOx0T.jpg (650x383, 61K)

Yeah I'm watching it right now but your theory still sounds like bs

>legitimately just people at the end of the day and there are explainable, human reasons for why they do insane things
Like, what? Did the mc want to kill kuffar because his wife was too pretty? Or his son loved him too much? You're full of shit, the movie doesn't in any way go into detail about any of the character's background or motives.

Who /kill all Jews and Muslims/ here?

Attached: 41D417CA-0585-40D2-BBBE-9A46FB05AF94.jpg (640x659, 40K)

you mean the homophobia inherent in abrahamic religions that Morris is trying to portray?
Actual fucking retard

Attached: nice.webm (720x406, 580K)

No, not that homophobia. The homophobia of their white British neighbor.
Actual fucking retard