What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: designated-survivor.jpg (726x408, 47K)

it was fucking gay

kumar is the only good part of this show

Just finished season one and thought it was alright. Does it get worse in season 2 and 3?

one half of the show was 24. The other half was Touch. Just an odd combination

literally
>one homo is HIV+ but lets another homo plow him without telling him because "I didn't want to scare you off"
I had zero sympathy when he got jumped and his head got scraped up. Netflix was so preoccupied with pushing certain issues (in a show they JUST got the rights to) they forgot to make one of their characters likeable.
Based. He's the most respectable member of the Kirkman admin.
I remember S2 being alright, but S3 is stuffed with clown propaganda.

It's not 24

Attached: THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US.png (1272x713, 682K)

I was surprised they killed that one person in season 3

>ywn see another Hannah Wells arc ever again

>Based. He's the most respectable member of the Kirkman admin.
Wasn't he literally in the Obama admin?

Season 3 is actually clown world

Season 4 might have Punished Snake (Also Kiefer) as the main character

I tuned out after i realised every episode was:
>problem appears that could never be solved because of political division
>Kiefer gives a speech
>somehow all republicans and democrats agree to solve the problem by doing everything the democrats wanted to do at the start of the episode
Season 1 was good because he constantly had challenges but then every episode in season 2 just ended with talk no jutsu and I'm left wondering what was the point of the last hour.

he was part of some dumb "fine arts outreach" committee

Was based when he sent the kidney kid back to where he came from

Even 24 blew dicks for like half it's run.

damn you're right, that's interesting. No clue if Kal did anything of note back then, but he plays Seth very well. Even though this season's lefty as hell, Seth ranting when the media asked about the Alex Kirkman death conspiracy theory had such a "You are the enemy of the people" vibe, whoever wrote that dialogue is /myguy/.
Punished Tom would be absolute kino if they keep the clown crap out of it.
That was one of the better plots of what I've watched so far. Not my ideal choice to fund the surgery with taxpayer money in the first place, but crowdfunding the lifetime medicine costs and sending him back is a good compromise. also remember to tag any spoilers user.

are you gay or something?

Should have only been one season. The premise falls apart the longer the show runs because eventually the DS will be up to speed with a rebuilt government.

Not enough Indian actors

Attached: D-UQDLQW4AAfZGH.jpg (1000x750, 145K)

You don't think the last 4 or seasons of 24 were shit?

When they made the guy a Democrat, but pretended that he was 'Independent'.

It was never good

Then Netflix took over and had maybe 10% of the original budget

>jack bauer
>make him a wimpy liberal cuck
>expect people to watch

only SJWs could have thought up such a deranged show and thought it would be popular

Indians like the mexicans and asians hate themselves and have no problem with identifying with and wanting to see whites play them in roles.

You mean how he's referred to as a sensible centrist, but commonly takes the left-liberal stance on issues? An independent can be as left or right as they want but Kirkman calling himself centrist in S3 is a real head-scratcher.

He's wearing black in the season 3 finale, he's about to go full Hitler

the problem seasons were 3, the 2nd half of season 5, all of season 6. and that London abortion. also season 8 was rather weak for stretches, though some of the subplots were ok.

sounds interesting, just don't give any details without spoiler tagging, I've only watched to episode 7 or 8

>Kief doing more seasons of this shit instead of coming back for 24
Why the fuck does he do this?

>the 2nd half of season 5

that was great, though

it's shit liberal powerfantasy
>evil racist republican senator wants to secede and kill all non-whites
totally not politically motivated guys

Emily is cute.

netflix requirement to force transsexuals into plot

also a slut

and HIV+ gayniggers

>and HIV+ gayniggers
those seem to be a universal requirement now, trannies are an amazon netflix thing

Season 1 is the best.

So you weren't paying attention. The plot is that that the President finds out that Moss was completely in the dark about all that stuff, only having them in the campaign to pander to the Base. But he doesn't reveal the proof, so he can win the election. Moss also says a Nixon line, just slightly changed that he is hanging about. So I expect if there is a Season 4, that Moss will win a Texas Senate Seat in a midterm or special and be the thorn in Kirkman's side.

Well the show tries to explain it away by having both parties approach him to be President, to explain the in universe politics of what he is. The Democrats say he is 'basically on board with all their social policy and they can compromise on most things', while the Republicans say they can 'ignore his social aspects', because he is tough on defence and fiscally responsible.

The actual policy is barely there of course. He lets a Republican in Moss do the cabinet, he lets the court be split evenly between the parties and aside from a minor gun control policy, most of the policy mentioned is just generic government stuff like Infrastructure. The writers can't really go too far into politics, because that would bore viewers. It is just like House of Cards, where the policies that a supposed Democrat pushes is hardliner Republican conservative. The only reason he is a Democrat there, is because they would get accused of being biased for making the guy pulling vote rigging and impeachment worthy shit, the same party as the party that has consistently done that type of shit.

He is of course very interventionist as a President. I mean he pulled a bombing and brief invasion of some middle eastern country in s2.

The problem of course, is that they are constantly trying to write him as a good guy. So he can't actually really have any Republican politics, because gerrymandering, locking people in cages and taking peoples healthcare isn't good guy material. So Democrat.