Holy fuck that was so good. Generation defining piece of artwork

Holy fuck that was so good. Generation defining piece of artwork.

Attached: ExMachina_45323757300_A24_ExMachina._V316346667_SX1080_.jpg (1080x743, 78K)

The Virgin 6ft vs the Chad Manlet

What routine and diet do I need to look like Nathan in this movie? He has such a great build without looking like too much but you're still aware he's strong.

>calisthenics
>eat more protein than you're now
>4 months tops

Only watched it for Vikander's titties.

be a manlet

I had Oscar Isaac in everything he is in but love him in this movie and don’t know why. I think the beard hides the fact that he is ugly as fuck.

same. still watching

Pretty easy to achieve, just push/pull every second day and eat

two months left of summer before you start highschool, little billy

I know he's pretty fuckt up, but i find Isaac's character motivational af in this movie, there's just something about his whole life style, working out, eating healthy, working all day , and then just gets batshit wasted each night

>ugly
You blind fuck
Still, watch him in Inside Llewyn Davis, he's got a beard there too, you might be able to watch it

I know what you mean. Felt the same thing.

Yeah, well you try creating the end of humanity and stay sober.

you just need to tear up the fucking dance floor daily

sexbot >>> vika

Attached: 1528913641730.webm (640x272, 2.02M)

>tears up the dance floor

kino

Anyone else got pissed off by this pussy?

Attached: download (1).png (620x391, 281K)

fpbp

>b-but he tore up her autistic scribbling

NATHAN BAD

>that massive brapper
Is this a mestizo thing? Goddamn

I know you're just trolling but all you have to do is eat food and lift some shit once in a while. Being short helps; if you're tall you need to eat a fuck load and lift more.

Tallness is to looking buff what being black is to succeeding in life.

>Men are either abusive control freaks or weak betas who'll do A N Y T H I N G for precious poon
>Women are justified to take advantage of them for their own goals, kill them and that's a good thing
Horrible.

Wasn't trolling. It's hard to explain but I like the looks guys get where it's like they are naturally in good shape. He doesn't look like a muscle head but he still has a great body.

But he's not very buff at all. It's literally what anyone could achieve with some body weight exercises and a cleaner diet. Not even that clean; he's not cutting.

10 push ups a day, chicken and rice for all meals.

I saw this movie a while ago and just realized that's Poe from Star Wars wtf

That's great news.