How the FUCK did Kaji not fuck her on the spot?

I would’ve buried my dick so deep in her womb that they’d call it the Spear of Longinus.

Attached: 60C35629-1458-4DB4-A048-D00BDF6EE50D.gif (500x375, 1018K)

Don’t stick your dick in crazy

She's a fucking child, that's why.

he already has Misato on speed dial

She's motherfucking crazy.
Like crazy in that way that makes her an instant boner kill and will only attract really really fucked up limp dick men and dykes who want to get roughed up by an angry violent cunt.
Bitch even failed at raping Shinji. That's canon.

This, who wants to fuck a child when you can have her milfy ass on your face.

He didnt want to cuck his bro Shinji
Although Shinji should have cucked him

Kaji knew he was going to die. He didn't want to ruin a teenage girl who didn't realize what she really wants.

Kaji was trying to redeem himself because he was forced to kill a kid when he got caught stealing food.

His heart is solely for Misato and calm reflection while tending his watermelon patch.

He carried Misato home and knew shit just got real because Misato let him in now. He finally got a chance to talk to her for real instead of treating each other as fucking buddy. He needed to make her grow up to face her destiny before it's all too late.
It's the good part of Eva besides all other immature shit

How do I get an alcoholic Christmas cake gf?

Can't get it up with children. Foreign concept to you, I'm sure

based impotent poster

I would lick Misato clean and shining.

She's an insufferable cunt.

Virgin detected. ALWAYS stick your dick in crazy. Just don't knock her up.

Just don't get caught after you knock her up*

because people at Nerv would think bad of him

Seriously. They probably would blame him when her sync rate is down

Kaji didn't need to groom a spoiled little brat to get laid

And?

Start going out

>Spear of Longinus
More like "toothpick".

Kaji was a chad, having sex with Asuka would be too easy for him and he needs the challenge

Because Kaiji actually knows how to act like a parental figure and set correct boundaries for kids. He actually would make a good dad or Uncle.

Ironically, the concept of boundaries goes out the window when it comes to kaiji and adults.

He wanted Rei. Like any man with taste would.

Because Kaji is blinded when his own childhood is involved.

>fucks Asuka
>she tells everyone like the loudmouth she is
>Misato kills his ass

>Bitch even failed at raping Shinji.
When?

She's a teenager. Please stop misleading people into thinking that you continue being the same innocent child you were before puberty turned you into a proper animal.

Learning from your dad’s mistakes right?

Why would anyone want week-old roast beef when they can eat fresh from the garden