Do american little girls really finger themselves in public or is it just one of Matthew Weiner's fetishes ?

do american little girls really finger themselves in public or is it just one of Matthew Weiner's fetishes ?

Attached: 1533111411296.jpg (1912x1072, 135K)

Jewish pedo producer

context? I doubt there was a movie showing such thing or even implying it.

Remember a child becomes a teenager when it reaches age 13. And implying a teenager to do such a thing is literally irrelevant. That's also why most of the world's age of consent is around 14. Only third world Arabs and Americans have it over 16.

that hair and makeup makes her face look much older. Its weird. Like they put the head of a 23 year old on a 13 year old body.

Remember having such extensive knowledge of the world's ages of consent is a red flag to most people.

Weiner is doing his best to make Whites as evil as possible in the 1960s when it really was the best, most productive time for us. Even the hippies couldn't stop progress, and we all know who created that subculture, hint it starts with a J and ends with an EWS

So having knowledge is a crime to others? Normies can fuck right off then.

To Americans it may be. It would be to me as well if I would live in my small bubble without knowing what's going on in the rest of the world while having to rely on worse propaganda than North Korea

After Weiner got in trouble for sexual harassment her career dried up, just like Weinstein and his skanks lol

>After Weiner got in trouble for sexual harassment
story?

What were they thinking?

Attached: what was that.webm (1280x720, 254K)

Um......

Attached: 1559583403782.webm (624x352, 2.86M)

>that lip bite

Attached: 3.png (600x846, 54K)

WTF IS GOING ON ITT

That co-writer that wrote the briefcase episode says he said she owed him sex.

what do you mean

Stupid pedophile.
A case has been started for the person behind your actual IP address.

based pedobuster strikes again

Peter Bright used to have the same arguments as you.

do sex scenes really improve the plot?

are you calling Matthew Weiner a pedophile? that would be antisemitic

Attached: 28.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)