This is the man who is saving comedy. The man who cares about nothing more than making people laugh...

This is the man who is saving comedy. The man who cares about nothing more than making people laugh. The man who refuses to apologize for having "controversial" guests on his comedy podcast. The man who gave Louis CK a spot at his comedy festival, and created a controversy that is causing the comedy community to draw a line in the sand between the funny people, and the agenda driven, avocado toast eating, wannabe Nanettes.

Throw your Skank Hands up for the Puerto Rican Rattlesnake.

Attached: luis j gomez.jpg (800x600, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47EKjRZkj9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gncPePkIzQs
youtube.com/watch?v=8_aUTJRsj4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hell yeah dude

The fuck are you talking about, I just through that motherfucker tree fiddy at the corner of 5th and Colfax.

Meh

i turn him off whenever he shows up at the cumia show

youtube.com/watch?v=47EKjRZkj9Y
post roast kino

Fuck yes. Luis is awesome.

>Luis "NIGGER" Gomez
yeah, dude's pretty based

Attached: 1557370427354.png (1000x545, 754K)

So is he actually funny, or is he Andrew Dice Clay levels of edgy for it's period shit?

I miss RoastMasters. Comedy Fight Club is just abysmal.

I just wish LoS and RAP weren't so guest-dependent podcasts. I feel like half the episodes are shit just because they have shit guests. Overall hit or miss but when it hits it is fucking hilarious though

New York Comedy Club finally bought a camera and mic that works so their channel is okay. Many of the same comedians but there is no Big Jay and too much Yamanika

Oh yeah Ian definitely looks like the kind of guy who pays trannies for sex and has a dad who was killed by a train.

He can be very funny sometimes. Not as consistently funny as Jay or someone like Soder/Mullen, but Luis is also just a ridiculous personality which helps other people riff and be funny

go feed nana

Never even heard of this gomes guy, apparently he's frinds with Big Jay? Does he have any material on youtube?

Just type Legion of Skanks highlights into youtube or something similar and there's plenty of shit

This battle between two chicks is seriously the best one I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=gncPePkIzQs

Post Skank Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=8_aUTJRsj4Y

I'm still hilarious

Attached: i'm still hilarious.jpg (1003x597, 89K)

careful, Yea Forums has known many enemies but we have never known the raw power of a military veteran with an allowance from his brother and an incontinent beard for a wife

Attached: 0fdoevewfk731.png (479x477, 268K)

Ron's rarely been happier than when they played Brother Joe's episode of Judge Judy or whatever on Bennington.

Attached: bennington.jpg (960x480, 194K)

boom shaka laka whoooooooo *clicks twice*