Just bee yourself: The anime

Wow "accept yourself"? I never thought about it like that, thanks Gainax!

Attached: 1561874990144.png (1072x1600, 2.77M)

>small dweeb jap boy
>pursued by sexy tall jap women

>watches anime
>is a giant faggot

Dude, just indulge in your loneliness and kill people, you’ll become a hero! Wow Scorsese, brilliant shit bud

Attached: 8AEE21B3-3B12-4BB2-9247-785853610A8B.jpg (219x331, 25K)

Attached: 1531590746311.png (356x334, 223K)

The message is more that even if you get could get hurt by others, it's preferable to open up and be with other people as you'll get as many good times you wouldn't on your own as you may do bad times.

why did Sinji try to strangle asuka at the end

that was a crazy finale...what happens next season?

*ting ting ting*
*AHEM*
FUCK REI-fags
FUCK ASUKA-fags
FUCK MISATO-fags
FUCK RITSUKO-fags
FUCK KAWORU-fags
ANNNNND FUUUUUUUUUUCK SHINJI-fags

Attached: 1535970149252.jpg (400x290, 15K)

daddy issues

Its a bit more nuanced than that honestly. Its not accepting yourself as much as it is accepting individuality DESPITE not fully accepting himself. He realizes he is flawed, he is lonely and isolated, that being seperated from others causes pain, yet still despite all of that decides to be an individual in the world figuring all of it out instead of the orange tang collective consciousness co-out. Which is a pretty positive and affirming ending.

what a dope...in retrospect he should have just stayed merged

I wish I could be this based sometime

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Serial_Experiments_Lain_02_(1520x1080_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[19F59BAF]00_15_54_001.jpg (1520x1080, 204K)

Netflix redub of lain when?

Likely frustration. The motif of his clenching fist shows some suppressed anger, though notably he only developed that tic at a specific point of the show, I think after he got trapped in the shadow Angel though I'd need to rewatch.
Another question I'd want to know is why Asuka just lays there at the end. Perhaps her injuries sustained from the Mass Eva fight (the eye patch and arm bandage whilst mirroring Rei's injuries also line up with the cuts she took when her Sync rate was high and seemingly carried over to her recreated form).
Of course her getting her mojo back in realising her mother's soul was in her Unit, then getting slapped back down by the Mass Eva's wrecking her shit, then whatever sights she saw in Instrumentality likely put in back in that place when she was laid out in that bath-tub awaiting death.

>all I needed to accept myself was destroy the planet and turn everyone into a singular goo

and this is considered the best anime ever

Attached: 1557544375206.jpg (1516x1076, 155K)

probably just worn out i'd guess. She wanted to die seeing as she calls Sinji disgusting when he stops strangling her.

Just imagine it, you go through getting torn apart, your soul entering Instrumentality for mind-screw and through sheer will pull yourself out and get your body back, you're alive...
...The only other person is that guy you know jerked off to you whilst you were laid out in a coma.
Worst luck.

newfag

because she was a cunt and made him cause instrumentality in the first place

SEELE did nothing wrong.

Based.