Mom refuses to make my food anymore

>mom refuses to make my food anymore
>wants me to move out by the end of the month
What are some NEETkinos I can enjoy before the wagies consume my soul?

Attached: 670.png (657x527, 19K)

Based

Everyone below me is a faggot

You're not a neet and you dont live with your mom.

I am not a faggot.

Cringe

Everyone above me is a faggot

>be NEET
>live with parents
>emotionally abuse them and guilt trip them into paying for my NEET lifestyle by threatening suicide

Kinos for this feel?

Unknown soldier its a finnish kino

Enjoy your time left

lol just barricade your room. my parents do this to me every couple of months and i just threaten i'd make a huge commotion outside. boomers are fucking pricks sometimes

Attached: Dad text.png (924x1237, 153K)

The ballad of buster scruggs where liam neeson kills the parasite thats mooching off him

For all you NEETs here, what's your plan for when your parents or whatever caretakers you have eventually die?

lol faggot dad btfo

Suicide
Fuck wagecucking

Based. This is an user who is in control of his situation.

I spend my neetbux on the lottery every week.

the absolute state

No seriously for me its Suicide, I can‘t imagine being a wagecuck who gets commands from some Jew.
This lifestyle is for a slave and I would hang myself before they get me to wagecucking.

>tfw live with parents but also work and contribute

Attached: 1475638701415.png (386x303, 181K)

Start a feed and seed business

Hi I'm not sure if it's a boy and I have been working in a couple days and it will not let me go on a trip and a little bit ago I was going through a rough night with you on this but I think it's not going on with my friends or something

the asian man promised me 1000 bucks

Lol imagine being a NEET

Why don't you just kill yourself now? Is your life really worth living?

Episode 9 isn't released yet

Attached: 423242442.jpg (640x503, 51K)

same here, based

>tfw graduated uni and now a NEET cause i cant find a job
On one hand i feel like shit for not being able to find a job. On the other hand i like all my freetime and kind of dread losing it

Make your own food parasite

living the dream

>getting kicked out in 8 days
>been working out and studying to become a computer fag in the military the second I leave
Fuck you neets, you is niggers

t. faggot

>lol
Faggot zoomer

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED.

AND REDPILLED!!!!!!

ah-bloo-bloo

Sell drugs to wagies

Attached: 1557706887104.jpg (609x664, 248K)

I was a NEET for a few years, it fucked me up and gave me depression, not having anything to live for or get out of bed for, and the isolation. Fuck that.

>taking a bullet for the Jews
maximum cuck

I thought I might have to off myself or at least be admitted into a mental institution because my parents were really pressuring me to move out and my anxiety was so bad that I couldn't even walk into a McDonald's and ask for a job.

>live with parents and have a job
>can spend on money on anything I want
>buy a mustang
>buy guns
>my boomer parents love me and think I. Based

Life us good lads.

Attached: 1561375104170.jpg (363x363, 30K)

Senpai I’ll be shitposting in the barracks on uncle sams dime

based

>live with parents
>do all the chores
>make money from crowdfunded online creative ventures
>dad is starting to go senile

I feel trapped.

Attached: 1545596022909.jpg (700x911, 347K)

extremely based

>MUH ANXIETY!

You NEETs are all the same. Always making excuses for being a total failure at life.

haha my sides boomers unironically btfo

I'm not a NEET anymore and being a shut-in for about 8 years can really fuck with your mind. Try to be more understanding fren

Get back to work wagie before I tell Mr Noseburg.

Attached: 1560780312301.jpg (1024x768, 253K)

because it would hurt my parents too much that's why i'll wait until after they die to kill myself

This is what I do and I make 1500-1750 a week. My biggest issue is cleaning the cash

oof

SNEEEEED

>UR A FAILURE OMG
yes the majority of humans have to fail for a small minority to 'succeed' that has always been the state of civilization

That has to be a parody. Boomer business owners are literally satan but they aren’t that delusional

>my life has no purpose if im not working for someone else

Attached: images.png (211x239, 6K)

If my boss put that sign up I would tell him to eat shit

I’m gonna tell on you

is real
there was another one i'm thinking of that turned out to be real, and both caused a whole lot of shit

women are fucking retarded. ignore her and make her life hell. she brought you here, make her suffer.

Yea?? Come and get it, Goldberg

This has been working for me so far. She hasn't bothered me since I dragged her out of my room by her hair.

race of the poster: _____
political identity of this poster: ___-____

Kill yourself, frogtard.

Wrong. Most people succeed at becoming self sufficient. You're in a tiny minority with niggers and the disabled.

Absolutely based, that boomer was put in their place

What the fuck are you selling to make that much a week? Also I would hardly call you a NEET if you are selling enough drugs to make a middle class income. Your job is literally being a drug dealer

The hockey goalie?

Heroin, that’s a fair point but as far as my family is concerned I’m still a neet loser bc they don’t know...it hurts

Chuck
Suck, Fuck

Good luck when she calls the police on you eventually

I feel you bro. Unironically I just try to mentally simulate the same power/instinct feeling I get when I'm hunting. Replaces the anxiety with excitedness like I can climb high even if I can't. Like it's something manly in you that comes out from hunting that gets rid of all the mental faggotry I normally have. Thinking of women as meant to be thought of as triumphs.
The sociopath and psychopath mentality is the only way to fight off the weakness.

Pay rent and do all the hard work including filling the bird feeder and mowing the lawn like a man

>finally make enough money to move out and get a decent apartment for myself
>mom needs help paying the bills, giving up $400/mo out of my pay
>struck here until my next couple of pay raises or I can compromise and get an apartment in the ghetto
>every single day she gets on my nerves just a little more

Attached: 1350627895504.png (200x200, 60K)

Pure Germanic Aryan
Anarcho-Monarchist Harem master

How do they not know your ass is pulling in $70,000 a year? It wouldnt be too crazy to assume you make more than either of your parents. Unless you dont spend the money.

It’s only been this profitable less than half a year. I just pay my rent and either save the money or ride btc pumps

Where do you buy your supply and how can I get into the business.

Not likely. She is too afraid of me.

Wait. So you are living in your own apartment or you are still at home?

But you dont care that you're hurting them now by being a lazy unproductive faggot? How do you live with your self

Are you proud of this? Serious question btw user.

Based. Everyone inside me is a faggot

We're trapped in a system which opposes self-sufficiency. Almost nobody is.

>mom needs help paying the bills, giving up $400/mo out of my pay

What?

I used to be a junkie so it was a natural choice. I get my supply from a local ghetto. A black man drops it off to me. Then I go to a big wealthy city and unload my wares to 5 different wealthy wagies a few times a week.

Why the fuck do you just assume your boss would be a jew? If you are actually this bothered by the mere presence of a jew find a fucking company that isnt run by a jew

Not really. She should have thought about this before forcing me into the world.

Still at home. I could afford a decent little cuckpartment in my area if I didnt have to support my mom.

@117389807
Can you read or are you ESL

Why are you so fucking pathetic man? Just gt a job. Not everything is about MUH JOOS.
Get a fucking grip, learn to be social and work out. You can make it. You have NO right to complain about soibois when you do jackshit except endlessly consume internet and media.

Not that user but you are fucking stupid. Being a resource drain=/=the emotional pain they woild go through if he killed himself.

I want to but too nice and trusting for it. I do live in a quiet white town but even white kids will pistol whip you with their dads gun for an oz

Ohhhh. Well its not bad if you are staying at home to help your mother out. However if you are really wanting to move out you need to have a talk with her and let her know she needs to get her situation straightened out. You dont want her to become dependent on you forever

Absolute cope. If you're on here posting, that means you parents or guardians made it. You can too, if only you'd stop fucking bitching and moaning about having to put in effort. You NEETS are worse than women bitching about makeup. Just shut the hell up and be a man, pussy.

Thought of what? That her son might be a literal psychopath? If you really dont want to be in the world why not just kill yourself?

Its still a drain, just because one is more doesn't eliminate the fact he is consciously and willing to keep making them unhappy for his own selfishness. Thats sociopathic.

Found the Hillary tranny lol. Go dilate.

>being excited for modern Star Wars

Attached: 1533761295308.png (288x288, 70K)

>thinking it's the same world as when your parents made it
>d-durr just man up

How do I leave Yea Forums for good?

gookposting

Why are you making so many excuses for yourselves? You all sound like woman

Imagine the mental gymnastics required to be a NEET surviving 100% on someone else's charity and accusing anyone else of being a democrat

Except again thats assuming his parents are unhappy with him being around. Believe it or not a bunch of parents enjoy being around their kids.

>t.tranny that browses r/latestagecapitalism

Attached: 1553650822997.png (1280x720, 66K)

How do you neets live with yourselves? I've been in the hospital and bedrest for a month and a half and it drives me crazy that I can't do things for myself and that I have to rely on other people.

I did this and I just work a normal job. Literally no one in the military "takes bullets" except for combat guys. Plus military pays for college and any certifications you want to get.

What's your degree?
If the answer is not 'something in humanities' then you have 0 reason for not finding a job by the end of this year. Any rebuttal you might have is cope.
End of discussion.

Attached: 1550635453854.jpg (436x480, 26K)

Does anyone know if there is a GoFundMe or Patreon where someone could make a donation to show their appreciation for the ever vigilant and hard working moderation team of Yea Forums?

>my post had any implication of transgenderism or progressivism
You need to get cheked NEET, you seriously have a mental ilness, I'm just trying to set you straight, and you insist on bitching.
Obvisoly it's not the same economic world, but you're fucking excusing everything if you say you can't get a job.

I need to make her pay first.

Get the house

>hey bb after work how bought i take you cruisimg in the stang and later my mom will cook us dinner while i look pensively at my guns haha
Sounds like the worst aspects of being a wagie and a NEET slammed together.

My caretaker is Bitcoin.

Attached: image.png (185x188, 37K)

Why are white people like this?

I LOVE THIS OFF TOPIC BULLSHIT ON TELEVISON AND FILM.

I almost collapsed from fear on the walk to my interview the other week

Based. Can you sell it and live off the money for the rest of your life?

I'm being serious, r u me?

Because any other race would beat the kid for being a little shithead

This american practise of booting out your own kids makes no sense to me at all

You do realize the immense costs in maintaining a house, even if it’s fully paid off, right?

MOOOOOOOOOODS! CAN YOU DELETE THIS OFF TOPIC NONSENSE?

It's not a massive cost at all.

Shut up nerd

I just got a warning for making an actress discussion thread.
I have a very deep hatred in my heart for retarded jannies.

The massive cost is the mortgage which is already paid off. Bills are just average costs which can be paid by any full time job.

oh i see you live in some shitty old house.

>property taxes
>utilities
>maintenance and upkeep
Not to mention the death tax. That’s right, the government will take about half of your inheritance just because.

He doesn't know, hes a stupid neet

tfw have the opposite problem and want to move but my parents are weird and old fashioned and don't want me to move out, even though I have a full time job that I drive an hour to get to

Ghost World

Hey, that's your problem, faggot. You Yea Forums tier assholes ruined this board so shove it up your ass.

Yeah it's over 300 years old.

Can you explain property taxes to a retard? Do they literally just say "we are going to charge you 1% or whatever the value of your house just because you own it and we can"

I'm not some Don't tread on me, anti tax retard, but that seems like literal theft.

Living with your parents sucks though. I love my parents but I never want to go back to sharing a living space with them.

>want to have a comfy NEET discussion
>wagefags invade the thread and start telling people to work
Why are they so obsessed?

>paid by any full time job
how did you get all the way down here and not know what we are talking about

As long as they aren't charging you, ride that wave as long as you can. Or if you are saving up money, maybe you can wait for the next housing crash and buy cheap, but don't let free rent go to waste just because you want to walk around the house naked or something.

>discussing fucking TELEVISION and FILM actresses is the same thing as spamming /pol/ autism and sneedshit
Okay, buddy.

Attached: soy.png (454x520, 13K)

it’s supposed to go to community upkeep like roads and schools and such but sometimes it seems dubious what the government actually does with it

But it's seriously fun. It's like a game, who can have the best attendance, who can go the longest without being late, etc

I just want to not have to drive so far for work.

I wish I had taken my mom's life when I had the chance.

I was thinking realistically. If my parents died and there was no other way to keep the roof over my head I would get a job over being homeless.

WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL UP?!

Hitler over here

Everyone above me is based, brainletjack and soijack posters excepted, of course.

Yes, it’s a percentage of the value of your land and home based on the affluence of the area you live. It’s typically collected by the county and pays for utilities, parks, emergency services, schools, etc. yes it’s theft but it keeps your area from turning into a nigger-infested shithole so meh.

Eskimo
NazBol

Don't worry wagie, we'll stop making fun of you when robots take over your beloved 9-5 job and you have to join us.

They’ll never reply to this because they want to keep up the facade that doing
nothing is fulfilling. In reality most NEETs don’t self improve and spend a lot of time here

Bullshit, STEM is a meme unless you're a goddamn genius. No company is going to hire you just because you graduated, they'll want to see how good you are and unless you're top of the class-tier, good luck ever finding anything. And min. wage jobs are out of the question since you have a 4+ years gap of no work experience and they don't give a damn about your degree in Mechanical Engineering. A degree in Humanities is worth more because it usually means you have some social skills.

I'm not American and my parents want to kick me out too because I can't find a job and failed college.

>but it keeps your area from turning into a nigger-infested shithole so meh
haha no, the government will just pay for a house/apartment in your neighborhood with your taxes and they'll just live in it without ever paying anything

amazing logic !

This. I make more than most kids with an engineering degree and I have a useless history degree. STEM is only worth your while if you love academia and want to stay at school for 8+ years.

it makes sense if you realize that boomers are utterly delusional about reality.

boomers could walk into any business when they were 18 with a shit education and get a $70k (today's cash) manager job because minorities were discriminated out of the labor pool, the previous generation set up the economy for them and the wealthy were actually taxed so money was flowing through the economy

because this was their situation, they think that ANYONE at any point in history or the future can do the exact same

they literally do not care that minimum wage is not enough to afford an apartment. they don't care that it takes a bachelor's degree to get a clerking job. they're just delusional and pride themselves on being "exceptional" enough to walk into an easy life

How much do you make a year? This isn’t remotely true and you’re just justifying your life choices by putting down others. Just be content with yourself and stop worrying about other people’s careers

MOOOOOOOOOODS! GET THIS NON TV THREAD OFF DELETED. THANKS.

my dad blasted the shit out of me for getting laid off since our division moved to india. said "maybe you should have worked more", "maybe rendered more OT". all those bs.

fucking boomers

found the jew

They deleted the serial killer thread, but there’s literally a Yea Forums thread nearing bump limit. Fuck em.

kill her

I make $80k a year and live in a comfy white neighborhood in the suburbs. All the STEM kids I went to school with are scraping by on half that, working 14 hour days and living in urban hellscapes amongst niggers and faggots.

BASED

Attached: the eternal boomer.jpg (1000x1464, 379K)

>don't let free rent go to waste just because you want to walk around the house naked

you obviously dont live with boomers. they are insufferable when you are under the same roof as them

>constant guilt tripping you for not paying rent even though THEY WANT YOU THERE and fight you when you try to leave
>unwarranted "life advice" that is just wagie apologia and slavemaster worship
>constant badgering about wanting grandkids
>constantly going through your stuff to find something to condescend you about
>playing televangelical churches at max volume to annoy you because they know youre atheist
>get loud and start fights any time you try to talk to friends on discord or the phone

it's not worth it

based

Attached: 1561279941734.jpg (430x700, 37K)

it is
it doesn't surprise me one bit

I wish my boss was a jew, so everything wouldn't be incompetently ran. Instead my boss is a woman. Take a guess how poorly things are run.

Oops im the user you originally replied too. Didnt see this (you).

Anyways I have a fucking engineering degree. The other replies you got regarding this are absolutely fucking true.

no

the sad truth

your anecdotal evidence truly is convincing :))

Just go limp and lay on the floor. If they kick you out, just go lay in the street near their house. You'll have those bastards straightened out in no time.

(they regularly report success with this technique on r9k)

>STEM is a meme unless you're a genius

Attached: 1560914965584.jpg (859x960, 55K)

Do me a favor and don't be an absolute faggot.

>STEM is a meme
>Humanities is worth more
What in the fuck kind of zoomer brainless bullshit have I laid eyes upon today

I'm a STEMfag that was in disbelief but even if he's wrong, you sound like the biggest fucking bitch on the planet.

Im not going to go as far as that user did by saying STEM is a meme and humanities are better. But STEM degrees arent the god tier easy road to a nice job degrees your parents and other people like to pretend they are. At least not anymore

How the fuck is 80k a year more than most engineers, when most ENTRY LEVEL engineering jobs should land you a salary in the 60-75k range?

that's how it is, in STEM you're competing on the job market with literal geniuses, and there isn't that many job available, especially compared to the number of graduates. Whereas with an English or History degree, you can work in almost all government jobs, plus whatever social-driven jobs.

Look at how many college graduates there are every year. Then look at job opening expectancy.

Like he said, humanities at least come out of school somewhat socially adept and with a group of friends to drink with. With STEM, you have to uproot your life, move to the coasts and live in your car for 2 years until you can afford a one room apartment

based

>when most ENTRY LEVEL engineering jobs should land you a salary in the 60-75k range?
hahaha no, more like 30-40K at best, silicon valley isn't the rest of the world

you’re right, there’s a serious shortage of socially inept middle-class white kids who know how to use computers. your skills won’t be processed through a marketplace that awards jobs to the lowest bidder and you will have a fulfilling career with a company that respects you as a person.

This. My dad makes a bit under what he makes and does plane part shit and he has to fucking do overtime all the time to cover house payments....

based
fuck boomers

And of course the STEMfags start coping like clock work.
Let me ask you these:
Are you sending out resumes on a regular basis?
Have you looked anywhere outside of you current residence/city/state?
Did you try to apply to anything that is not top of the line high-tech company?

Let me guess the answers to all of these:
>No, i have anxiety and don't have the willpower to keep 'grinding'
>No, I don't want to move inorder to get a job. It shouldn't be this way.
>No, why should I settle for a mid tier company if all my peers are applying to the prestigious ones?

See user, you are just a coping faggot who has been spoon-fed his entire life. You hate to admit it, but there is some truth to the Boomers resentment towards you.

Attached: 1445970790887.jpg (500x730, 147K)

>tfw make food for me and my mom every night
>no job
>she doesnt care if i get one

>STEM is a meme unless you're a goddamn genius
based√
redpilled√

>With STEM, you have to uproot your life, move to the coasts and live in your car for 2 years until you can afford a one room apartment
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

You NEETS realize you will never convince a girl to want to be around you for an extended period of time? It never get's better unless you wake up to yourself.

Um yes. I live in fucking indiana and the entry level engineers start at 65k

yeah CEOs are clambering over each other to pay kids $75k to fuck around on autocad, this is how the world works and not a delusion sold to you by the academia cartel at all

>30-40K at best
WTF, ARE THERE FUCKING SHILLS AGAINST STEM NOW OR SOME SHIT??!! IS THERE A GAS LEAK IN HERE?

>No, I don't want to move inorder to get a job. It shouldn't be this way.
and how do I move out without any money, I walk 300+ miles by foot?

based

sure they do
look it up, I'm sure there's some data reflecting this

She just wants you to try, user

>dude just live in your car

>83 posters
>198 replies
I don't trust a single fucking one of you on anything

Coping with what you dumb nigger?

>sending resumes
Of course i am sending my resume out every day. I apply to at least 5 jobs daily. What kind of assumption is this? Who doesnt do this during a job search.
>are you looking out of city/state
Again fucking of course. As a matter of fact i hate where I currently live so I pray i hear from somewhere else. But that doesnt change the fact that its not the easiest thing ever to get hired out of state. Believe it or not but companies prefer to hire LOCAL.
>hurr you only tried top end tech companies
Again NO. First of all I am not applying for tech jobs. Secondly I already know those jobs are hard to get. Also fuck all the red tape bullshit that goes on in those huge companies.

In other words good job just pulling a bunch of assumptions out of your ass

>inb4 "hurrr did you make connections and did you do internships"

based retard

>dude just walk into a business and demand a job
this is what you sound like, boomer

based newfag who has flippantly has no suspicions or awareness of poster to reply ratio. you're sweating btw

I'd let you ride if you couldnt do anything at all.

>why yes Mr. Shekelberg, if you look on my resume you’ll see I have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, I’m proficient in the code++ and basedspeak languages, and I...
>well $30k is a little lower than I...
>okay if you have a dozen H1Bs willing to take the job for less I guess I can accept...
>wait why am I in a cubicle farm?
>wait why am I working Saturday??
>THIS ISNT WHAT MY COUNSELOR PROMISED AT ALL I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET RICH RIGHT OUT OF SCHOOL!!!

Attached: 50377144-BA48-44B0-88B8-577B319EEF24.jpg (206x244, 19K)

Not that user. But this is saying 40-60k. So that user might not be wrong exactly

Attached: 20190630_231756.jpg (1080x1603, 267K)

>Poster count stays the same after a long time of people saying don't do STEM
I can smell you faggots

Attached: 1552029473260.png (616x596, 66K)

>be my boomer parents
>both of them failed college
>worked for a semester then got accepted back in
>paid for it with 30hours per week cashiering
>struggle; barely pass their courses
>no shit, my mom's gpa was under 3 and my dad barely managed a 3.1
>no clubs, no extracurriculars, no networking
>immediately hired
>paid enough and enough jobsecurity to afford a mortgage in a white suburb the first year of working

me
>3.8gpa
>computer sci degree
>comp and philosophy club
>basically beg my university's career center for a job anywhere
>$30k/yr help desk working night shift is all i can get
>almost $200k in student loans
>parents constantly lecture me on how i should've been more responsible and done things differently while never giving concrete advice, only abstract nitpicks

Sorry, if you are actually doing all the things you listed, it is actually impossible not to find a decent or even subpar job in 6 months.
To me this all sounds like the dyel Anons who SWEAR that they're eating 3k cals daily and still not gaining any weight.

>For the state of Tennessee
gee golly what a wide range that covers!! guess I'll just not move to Tennessee for STEM wew thank god!

I keep the house clean for them, I clean up after my dad who is a fucking slob always making a mess and never cleaning up after himself, I also keep an eye on him because he's old and has a thousand health problems and could drop dead at any moment, I keep my mom sane just by being around because my dad is insane and he would drive her insane too if she lived alone with him and the main thing is that my parents actually love me so they'd rather put up with me being a NEET than me killing myself and not being around anymore

>manufacturing co-op
Enjoy 14 hour days and working weekends. And with no experience it’s going to be the low end, not the high.

I mean if you can get that much in fucking TN then it kind of debunks your bullshit fallacy of those salaries only being paid out in Silicon Valley

Why are americans so obsessed with kicking out their children as soon as they finish school? In every other western country, parents support their children until they're married and don't see them as a burden

Attached: 1552094528305.jpg (1024x1004, 100K)

I'm not the user complaining about da joos or soiboys or whatever the fuck you're talking about and I have had jobs before but the stress from my last job broke me and I've never recovered.

protestants are mentally ill

NICE TELEVISION AMD FUCKING FILM THREAD
STOP BANNING ME FOR ON-TOPIC THREADS AND ACTUALLY DO YOUR JOBS YOU DUMB FUCKING JANNIES.
DELETE THIS OFF-TOPIC SHIT OR AT LEAST BE FAIR AND LEAVE MINE UP.

blacked isn't film

As soon as i turned 18, my parents where constanlty asking me when i'd move out.

Finally moved out at 20.

I thought they loved me.

If anyone is actually interested in NEET-kino try:
>Frownland
>Donald Cried
>The Comedy

Attached: frownland.jpg (592x841, 154K)

>he fell for the CS meme
OH NO NO NO NO NO
There's literally nothing more boring than that shit

Thats what you get for being a try hard. People can smell the nerd on you

Stop being butthurt that your 100th "did Tony died?" Thread got pruned.
This board is for capeshit, Twitter, and Sneed now.

but oh boy i sure wish i did
i should just drop out of college and get me a lonely elderly woman that lost her son in some accident or something and needs a dude in his early 20s to roleplay a mother-son relationship
is it weird to have the fantasy of getting a fake mom? no sexual anything intended, literally a woman that is willing to treat me as if i was her child and i can treat her as if she was my mother
ps: yes i'm an orphan

>Not to mention the death tax. That’s right, the government will take about half of your inheritance just because.

>implying your inheritance is over 10 million dollars

Wanna know how i know you are a rich bootlicking apologist?

the boss might not be a jew, but the bosses boss? The bosses bosses boss? The owner this fine establishment? How deep does the rabbit hole go? Straight to Israel, every time.

Unironically because the Jews have made us a hyper selfish trickle-diwn Capitalistic society instead of regular Capitalism that our forefathers intended
Kys

See, they literally tell people to kill themselves. Nice """"christianity""" you got there.

The off topic threads are the only reason most people even go on here you reddit nigger tranny

Is this true? It better not be. Jews are cool a lot of the time, but I don't want one ethnicity/religious group to have too much power over everybody else. Doesn't matter to me if they're Cambodian or Zoroastrian.

off topic posts are the only thing that keep this shitty mongolian forum from dying

Never said I was christain or protestant, I'm agnostic and dunno anymorr as of now, but of even I know it's the corruption of everything commercialized and normalized through all kinds of means frist that eventually spread to the church, not the other way around. Now go be a kike elsewhere

burn the will
change the locks
liquidate everything
live in a studio apartment on my disability and trust