You know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in Beauxbatons?

>You know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in Beauxbatons?

Attached: 1543017290079.png (1054x552, 644K)

Kill yourself

What do they call it Harry?

kek

Does my house have a sign in front of it that says "dead muggle storage"?

No, but I bet it's really stupid, like naming a beautiful French girl the literal fucking French word for "Flower." Or naming the one Asian girl "Cho Chang" which is like naming an American "Smith Anderson."

HE WAS AN AUROR OF BRITAIN

Attached: 1548082814421.jpg (294x294, 13K)

britain doesn't exist. just like russia. which also doesn't exist

Based

Attached: 1561375104170.jpg (363x363, 30K)

>n-no, professor dumbledore

the scene where they discuss Ron rubbing his mother's feet really caught me off guard

and what of good sirius?

Attached: 62b949ea-6a58-4748-8521-2f853b709504.jpg (881x1260, 289K)

No, but I know they call this "le dullest franchise in le history of movie franchises," which translates to the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I was so bored by this film that I was too numb to post the image.

Attached: 1485828271848.jpg (576x1024, 138K)

You wouldn't name your kid flower, tough guy?

>you know what they call a quarter pounder in Britain?
پنیر کے ساتھ شاہی

OOF

Attached: patrick_borg_by_sly_2_dd8xjcz-250t.jpg (172x250, 9K)

In many languages the word for flower is a common female name

yikes and cringepilled pretty shameful desu yo

take some "oof" and "fail" as a tip sweetie

Attached: 1519094413975.png (145x154, 40K)

Lafleur is a common French last name you fucking mong

>dead mudblood storage

Her last name isn't Lafleur, her first name is Fleur.

>Thinks there’s something wrong with a French girl named ‘Fleur’
>Forgets about names like Daisy, Lily, Violet, Holly, and Rose
Lmao

CHO CHANG, GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME

>in an attempt to ask chonchang to the ball, Harry must improvise
CHING CHONG PING PONG
*ron turns on phonograph
DODODODO DODO doo doo DOOOOO
*eats rice bowl
*eats dog
CHING CHONG PING PONG CARCURATOR
DODODODO DODO DOO DOO DOOOOO