Movies about true love?

Movies about true love?

Attached: what´syourexcuse.jpg (1262x703, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekKMbgK6RIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a pity/status thing
guaranteed she's getting pipe on the side while getting the social boost from "loving" a poor retard

Have you seen the amount of carer’s bennies you get for looking after a mong like this? Good business plan, a harem of retards

Attached: disabledmanhotgf_main_0.jpg (1200x781, 163K)

so which rothschild is the spinal?

This unfortunately. Women can only contain their needs for a real dicking for so long

he's paying cute girls that want to be nurses a salary to take care of him and act like his girlfriend on youtube. it's just sad

the twist is she likes to watch him get railed by black guys while he sits on the bed absolutely helpless

yep. she probably forces him to sit in the corner while she gets railed

how'd he do it guys

Attached: Untitled.png (421x310, 291K)

Attached: loads.jpg (1086x1227, 199K)

This. There is always more to the story. This is probably her mom fetish and he fulfills her emotional needs like listening to her bitch about shit. Some Chad is railing her full of cum several times a week.

its totally his personality bro, yep. there is absolutely no other explanation, these girls couldn't possibly be doing this for money, nope...

give me the milk

Attached: 1549600670770.webm (1080x1078, 2.92M)

Attached: 1554652921821.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

what phenotype is this girl and how do i find one like her

Have sex

Kinda weird both his gfs look nearly identical.

Literally how the fuck bros.

>ITT Angry incels making up stories to explain why he's getting laid and they aren't.
Pathetic cope.

Attached: 1561934275836.webm (960x720, 2.9M)

Punch-Drunk Love

Attached: 1558186317138.webm (840x1074, 2.94M)

God I wish that was me

who cares fag

NO! NOT AGAIN!!! DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW!!!!

Attached: hj.jpg (259x194, 4K)

No, now kill yourself already

Attached: 1559647906877m.jpg (1024x669, 84K)

>true love
Any serial killer couples. Love is not your pink dreamy sweet thing, it's the strongest force of evolution, that loves to experiment with live beings. Love is pure evil, because it divides anything it touches, in any scale, whether it's christianity, claiming love of every human while having billions in it's kill list, or it's a family or couple that divides the world by ''us'' and ''them'', meaning it's only them who matter, and they're ready to watch the entire world burning, even if it costs them to warm themselves up, while cuddling by the fire.

Attached: IMG24d1c-25ce7.jpg (500x333, 30K)

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YHOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1551422469023.jpg (214x250, 6K)

why dont you put that pasta back in the oven for awhile

she looks like your standard irish girl

Attached: x7wuDSazMtvmdzo405z3wWtrK6w_lmY3TxmbQGBPxAY.jpg (600x623, 24K)

>Bongs cook pasta in the oven
Thanks for the knowledge today, bonger.

100%

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sure
youtube.com/watch?v=ekKMbgK6RIU

stay delusional with your ugly bitch

Attached: Untitled.jpg (894x892, 139K)

Yeah no way she isnt cucking this guy constantly. I mean people dont seriously believe this chick just goes without sex right? Who knows though. Maybe they have a mutual understanding

>The concentrated salt in this thread
You crybabies are even more petty than women on Facebook

i want to suck her teets while you watch, incel

Someone said a friend of theirs, or former friend whatever, spilled the beans and said it was all an act and they split the jewtube money.

They have sex unlike you

If you were a disabled 1 and got to date an able-bodied 9 on the condition that she cucks you, most people would probably agree to that deal

Cucked

You are telling me this fucking veggie is able to fuck this girl? please.

Yeah. Thats kind of what I was getting at. Like they can have their emotional attachment, but he has to understand she needs physical pleasure as well, which is something he cant provide.

Is that really her? Is that dude fucking her? I honestly thought this was a case of her having a severe mommy complex and wanting something tiny and helpless to take care of, so she wasn't actually fucking other dudes.

that's her mom who is pulling her leg

Damn those were some veiny, manly arms at first glance.

Imagine what the sex is like haha

Attached: the virgin chad.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

So what's her game? She scores lots of IG points when he dies from his generic cripple disease?

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

it's a job, she's a caretaker. his family has money, they pay her to take care of him and act like his girlfriend on youtube.

she's so cute
i want this mommy for myself

what's her IG?

>imagine
Clearly Chad has no time for that shit.

They seem fairly genuine, and he seems to feel very secure about their relationship, or whatever it is they have together. If she really doesn't care about him in a romantic way, she does a really good job of convincing him that she does. Most likely scenario is that she fucks other dudes or is "asexual" (until she eventually feels the compulsion to fuck other dudes) and she's been open with him about that.

how do you know his family is rich?

he doesn't. it's cope.