Why does Hollywood work so hard to conceal the true nature of women?

Hollywood goes out of their way to portray women as kind, empathetic, selfless, and going out of their way to help others even to their own detriment.

Yet in real life, women are absolute whores who lie, manipulate, and gossip endlessly about others attempting to ruin their reputation. A woman will cheat on her husband and then, because she knows it will ruin her reputations she will actually convince herself she didn’t actually do it. Only a woman can do such a thing.

So why does Hollywood lie about the true nature of women? What’s their end game?

Attached: 39670B07-5579-4FA7-BE13-0D3A6EC798CA.jpg (2048x983, 145K)

obtain copulation

most men can't listen to a podcasts revolving fully around trashy, obnoxious conversation and stories about sex and women. Men have other interests, and would grow bored of it quickly. For most women that's all they want in a podcast.
And we're supposed to be okay with this, and consider women and men equal?

Because women are much better consumers on average than men, spending a lot more while being way less critical, and are also more focused and united in terms of organizing boycotts and witch hunts.

The game is rigged to their favor because of their lack of financial self-control and natural inclination to seek pleasure in the public disgrace and downfall of others.

Because Hollywood is fun by Jews who want to destroy white Christian civilization

have sex

>A woman will cheat on her husband and then, because she knows it will ruin her reputations she will actually convince herself she didn’t actually do it

This so much, I've been on both sides and nearly all woman in demand are like this, their friends included and joining in on the ruse.

However to acknowledge this make u seem weak and emotional as a male, and the only way to get back at them is playing the mind games too and better, so my guess is the men who get around too keep it like this to stay in demand themselves

Attached: stop fucking.jpg (650x650, 120K)

Curse you OP. Id never heard of "Call me Daddy" but just watched them do a vlog and it gave me cancer.

>Most popular podcast for girls
Do you have infometrics to prove this claim?

What in the living fuck is this

Also it's not that popular, the videos average like 200k views. There has to be more popular shit than this.

>proving the point

DO NOT WATCH IT. DO NOT GO TO YOUTUBE AND TYPE IN "CALL HER DADDY" THEN CLICK THE VIDEO. SERIOUSLY YOU WILL REGRET IT, HENCE THE NEED FOR CAPS ON THIS DISCLAIMER.

lift weights

>premarital sex
Uh I think the fuck not!

Attached: 1550934916950.jpg (1920x1080, 986K)

Never even heard of "call me daddy", want to explain how you know it's the most popular podcast for women?

women are the biggest NPC's there are
fucking, clothes, bags, hair, makeup, celebrity gossip
this is all 99% of the women give a fuck about

every 2nd woman's tinder profile has it as a hashtag

just one look at these two dumbos is enough, they have the spark of intelligence equal to that of a dog

The absolute state of western wh*te women...

don';t even have to look it up to know the top podcast among women is some true crime shit. just talk to some girls, they wont hurt you