youtu.be/qMkwuz0iXQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you

>Keanu "reddit" Reeves
for once, OP isn't the fagot

based

Based~o

ya seethe?

You got dabbed on by red**t mod friendo. How will you ever recover?

man, they tell you why you get banned? I just get slapped with shit like "replying to off-topic garbage" without any reference

wait...

Jannie are you OK are you OK are you OK jannie?

Attached: ban.png (827x449, 53K)

Keanu is unironically a redneck tardo boy, his marketing team is doing a 10/10 job turning this turd into gold

it's warning not ban. Warning literally means that mod agrees with you. It's badge of honor.

cope

But it's true. Watch any of his unscripted interviews. He's just a tardo redneck with nice haircut.

f

Attached: tv_fucks_mom.png (1489x668, 282K)

He could at least specify if she was conscious.

Mods/jannies will delete and ban people for even backhandedly criticizing ANY Asian whatsoever, even if they’re only part like Keanu. You can say whatever you want about kikes and niggers and it’s fine, but the second you see a post critical of Asians you’re getting dealt with. I’m surprised you retards haven’t caught on to this.

She was probably playing drunk to get her sons cock. My mom did.

Attached: 32a05936cb.png (483x138, 8K)

Prove it

So how was it on the next day?

RIP

this user is based af

I get banned daily with random range bans because my ISP is cursed, doesn't even mean anything to me anymore, can't even be bothered to check why I'm banned at this point

Attached: 1556384995672.png (1640x608, 263K)

I will make one right now:
SNEED

based and checked

Funny how this rule is applied completely randomly. Yeah right, "macro image replies" are banned in Yea Forums. Whatever you say janny

Feels good to be on FBI watchlist while having static IP. Cant get banned on whole Yea Forums just on specific boards.

everybodoy who says the black colour skin N-word or the homosexual F-word could be banned from blueboards if people follow the rules tho

>Feels good to be on FBI watchlist
Does it though

>only got a 3 day ban
How come I got hit with a perma when i made a pedo joke?

Im protected from permabans they monitor every my post because im labeled as terrorist (this IP is not me as a preson disclaimer FBI)

>Feels good to be on FBI watchlist
Living the dream

thoughts?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-03-23_at_1.43.04_PM (4).png (907x513, 189K)

based
cringe

>this IP is not me as a preson
good thing you're a person and not a preson

youtu.be/qMkwuz0iXQg

You deserved that kike.

>you got banned for that
that's fucking hilarious. fuck jannies.

See what you should post is
>what are some films where he is a fag
Then it's on topic

cringe

Yep

Attached: 0C40FFE5-4ED7-4B3C-AB63-DBAD4EE967BA.jpg (640x1136, 155K)

how do you end like that? what did you IP do?

wtf jannies?!?!

Attached: 11346345788.jpg (889x425, 134K)

FBI goons came to me and said i am terrorist and they need to investiage tme. Whole investigation i have said nothing and demanded lawyer. They let me go after 10 minutes.

My last ban was preceded by a warning. My post was deleted, I was warned, and then a few hours later I was hit with a 3 day ban.

Attached: community.jpg (900x900, 76K)