I liked it

I liked it

Attached: 600BEB2D-3124-4DE5-AE78-A9DAB6133711.jpg (1159x994, 165K)

>having bad taste

Attached: 762AB5B6-AC27-4D36-B5C1-95EFCBF182C6.png (965x905, 1007K)

Same. Solid 7/10 and Alita is a CUTE

why

Yah there are a lot of tards on this board with shit taste. They think trolling Alita threads shitting on the movie makes them cool. It doesn't. It just outs them as contrarian retards.

solid 7, add a .5 for style.

Who's going to the animecon alita meetup?

When? Where?

Attached: 1561908201244.png (455x495, 306K)

Attached: 1559191364772.jpg (758x312, 47K)

Everyone did. Russo bros should take note

To bad nobody else did which is why it flopped.

Is it too that some mod here was fired because he was protecting Alita threads? Was that the reason behind these tiresome generals?

it's trash and I'm glad I didn't watch it.

A janitor was proven to be protecting their threads. These spics are mad as fuck

nobody fucking cares
take your bug-eyed gook waifu threads to
where they belong

Attached: 02NJHQw.png (500x361, 295K)

>Hugo...
>Is it just me?
>or is it getting crazier out there?

Attached: 1559068868256.jpg (1777x960, 663K)

When will I be able to watch this on prime or Netflix or Criteron channel?

>people find that face attractive

Attached: 69e661d5442eba63b64148dce3658c96.jpg (240x320, 25K)

July 9 is digital release date

I just watched it
The pacing was weird as fuck - most of the movie is made up of scenes less than a minute long and the plot feels like it's on fast-forward, and yet even though the movie is two hours long it ends very abruptly.
The CG is mostly extremely good and Alita a cute though.

>my opinion on a movie I haven't seen is valid
nah

>he didn't pirate it
OH NO NO NONONO

>not financially supporting AlitaKino

>Alita a cute
what exactly is cute about a gook with inhumanly large eyes? its disturbing is what it is

Attached: 1435273368221.gif (245x175, 447K)

Have you heard of our lord and savior Alita?

Attached: libertyalita.jpg (800x1775, 165K)

LA Animecon on july 6 at 11am i think.

He hasn't seen it

>tfw you find a bug-eyed gook waifu in the trash
信じられない

Attached: trash.png (836x722, 646K)

Keean Johnson is extremely handsome.

kill yourself

Attached: 1479319307951.png (450x450, 393K)

You did yourself a favor, saw it with one of my friends who has a boner for alita. We both came out disappointed.

It's a testament to the quality of the CGI that I almost never really found it distracting. Really the only part that pulled me out was when they comped the kid's head onto the robot body, I guess every other cyborg was an all-CG face but for him they just had it floating on there.
What kind of shitty body did they give him that it's arm couldn't even support his own weight?

Wanna know how I know you didn't watch the movie? That's not from the movie, it's photoshopped.

The moment the trailer came out everyone knew it was going to be trash. You should have known better.

stfu liar

Rosa > Alita

Cmon, its not that bad of a movie. A 6 at the least.

Oh I knew it was going to be bad, but I didn't think it was going to be full on cancer. I was hoping we could poke some fun at it but it was just straight up terrible. Most of the audience in our theatre were overweight onions boys in their late 30's with a couple of mexican families sprinkled in, it's quite embarrassing desu.

Dr. Ido gave that mecha-eunuch a really shitty body, probably made it out of crap he found in the trash the day before.

WTF a cliffhanger ending? I just watched it and now I'm mad because of that stupid open ending. It flopped commercially right? So most likely not even a sequel.

Attached: 1427654750497.png (680x575, 218K)

>grammar of a 13 year old trying hard to troll

of course i didn't watch the fucking movie
do you think i would pay actual hard-earned money to see some shitty nip movie about a gook with disgusting eyes?
i don't have to see alita: weeaboo angel to be able to tell that it's a pile of shit. all i have to do is look at the main character.

Attached: 1451232764458.jpg (1077x1080, 383K)

>onions boys and mexicans
Sounds about right.

Fpbp

This is who we share a board with.

>didn't even see it
At least you admit that.

proudly.
i'm glad i'm intelligent enough to never waste my money on weeb movies, let alone one with a bug-eyed gook as a main character
alita doesn't even look human. how can you be attracted to that?

HAHAHAHA LE EPIC TROLL BRO HAVE AN UPBOAT XD

HAHA LE EPIC ALITA WAIFU THREAD #32879
go back to your discord, tranny.

Attached: 0aieyNt.png (160x160, 13K)

I like how they spent a hundred million dollars to try to make photorealistic anime eyes. They could’ve made an actual movie with that money or broken even.

Based user dabbing on alitafags.

no one liked it for the story thats for goddamn sure

HAHA LE EPIC ALITA TROLL POST #9768 ALITA TRANNY INSULT #439 TELLING POSTERS TO GO BACK TO DISCORD FOR THE 503 WITH AN IMAGE FROM REDDIT TOO LE EPIC TROLL POST HERE IS ANOTHER UPBOAT BRO KEEP IT UP XD

I hope they dont fuck up jasugun in the sequel
Have sex

Attached: alitach.jpg (1726x1383, 276K)

>he thinks this flop will get a sequel

Attached: 1560725629594.jpg (746x500, 102K)

s e e t h i n g
i'm sure you're seeking comfort from your fellow discord trannies as we speak.

You think there won't be?

Attached: sequel confirmed.jpg (589x167, 29K)

There definetely will be. The question is how long until.

>I think these people are trolling and that makes me mad >:(
>I’ll tell them how mad I am! that’ll make them stop!

Be sure to let us know how this works out for you.

They don’t release sequels to flops to appease a tiny niche of deluded fanboys.

Ten years from now you’re still going to be saying this.

Attached: (you).jpg (970x646, 65K)

Do you even know how much it's selling in home media?

Attached: bluraysales1.jpg (740x906, 122K)

And? Imagine how amazing the cgi will be in 10 years

A pathetic amount, considering how terrible Blu-ray sales are across the board.

>cgi
>amazing
Stop being a spic

Stop posting in a thread about a movie you clearly don't like/havn't watched.

What ethnicity are you?

Moving the goal post are we? You sound like you frequent those abatrap v capeshit threads often.

No one:

Absaloutly no one:

Not a single soul:
Yea Forums user:
>no one liked it for the story thats for goddamn sure.

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-171807_Chrome.jpg (1072x1304, 495K)

>story struggles
Alitafags BTFO themselves

>94% RT score
Aww poor you.

The goalpost is breaking even. It hasn’t moved. The gross necessary to hit it has increased, but no one ever expects a James Cameron movie to release a wet fart in the US and stop dead at 85m. It’s got a struggle ahead of it to recoup the budget alone, not counting the marketing costs.

audiences didn't love the movie though
mid-30s neckbeards who own anime body pillows are not a significant enough demographic to justify making a film for

You’re just exposing yourself as underage. And not in the sexy way that would make you sufferable.

????

i will when you stop posting ten alita threads a day
the movie came out months ago
move the fuck on, or go back to your alita discord if you're that obsessed with a mediocre jap movie that you can't fucking stop talking about it after SIX FUCKING MONTHS

Cool fantasy world your living in there buddy, the movie didn't perform as well as others in its bracket, but it did outperform the expected flop it was predicted to be ($200mil BO). But given enough support and Cameron being James Cameron there is definetly chance of a sequel.

Yeah I liked Alita, and it's definetly in my top 5 movies of all time. And was in the /Alita/ threads until they died. And I also am wondering why do we need what seems a constant Alita thread up? Like at least wait until the BR drops ffs... Who ever the fuck keeps making these. Litrelly nothing good is coming out of them. Unless is a 5D chess moves from Disney to further bury Alita.

discord trannies keep making these threads
they're butthurt that their bug-eyed waifu generals aren't allowed anymore

Negro. James Cameron is as behind this garbage as he was the terminator sequels. The movie flopped. Even the idea they’re praying for their tiny niche of underage autistic spic fanboys to bridge the gap means the chance of a sequel is zero.

Its seriously not them, I'm in the discord, inb4 everyone who uses discord is a trannie. And they aren't the ones making them, they don't even get linked in there half the time, and by the looks of it there fed up of argueing with the whole of Yea Forums

I mean all these posts will looks hilarious if Alita gets a sequel, and no matter how much you think you know the industry. You don't actually know the industry, so idk why people like you are so adamant on there not being one.

>my wishful thinking is stronger than industry knowledge
... so we’re at peak delusion. That’s great.

Look at that audience score and think about how it means the audience for this movie is around 25,000 people. How much would these people need to spend to make a sequel worthwhile? That number doesn’t seem too far off either, as what happened with alita is it attracted a dedicated but tiny following, the same way most every anime will. But no anime costs 200m dollars to make.

But hey, they do keep making terminator movies, despite how utterly awful they’ve been since Cameron stopped directing them.

Mind if I do a jay?

Attached: 1557454314477.jpg (410x442, 54K)

I DUNT GIV A FUG

Attached: 1557452174366.jpg (847x640, 374K)

Have a thee incel.

Attached: Alita vs Incels.webm (720x400, 2.99M)

reminds me of Sunny in that pic

More people love Alita than loved The Last Jedi.

Does anyone doubt that at least?

Attached: 1555636197286.jpg (1080x1080, 62K)

How can a CGI character be so cute even when upset?

>I'm in the discord

Attached: 1446918643300.jpg (878x814, 60K)

Attached: memes.png (2502x814, 609K)

>inhumanly large, creepy eyes that lie deep within the uncanny valley
>also a gook
>cute

Attached: question_mark-351x300.jpg (351x300, 10K)

how can spics have such shit taste?

Attached: lolita pedobait flop sequel never lmao.png (860x627, 715K)

nigger you have not lived until you've seen the zoom into one of those eyes as it fills the entire frame of a full size IMAX

Attached: Cin_Alita10.jpg (2594x1425, 959K)

according to RT, close to 4 times as many people liked TLJ as liked alita.

exactly how have i not lived because i haven't seen a close-up of an ugly gook-woman's retarded CGI eyeballs?
i think i'll go on 'not living'

Attached: disgusted_picard.jpg (250x250, 5K)

not cute. CUTE!

Attached: 15504099388492.jpg (414x366, 42K)