Spider-Man 4

Sony is considering it and having talks with Sam Raimi soon after seeing the massive popularity about the trilogy online. I work at Sony and have overheard some talk in the office regarding a continuation of the Raimi series. Don’t get too excited, these are just early talks. Hopefully they don’t cancel it again.

Attached: E845EF5B-B033-4DE3-B027-2921EBBE1BDB.jpg (500x745, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mv7fg8XQT6Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7OaEHpKDz_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just let sam make a new trilogy, I would not mind and would gladly watch a new trilogy if it's any things as good as the original.

I'd love it, but realistically they're all too old now. It would never work.

If I were to guess, this may just be a one and done deal. A trilogy would interfere too much with the current Spider-Man series.

I understand, but as someone who is a spoiled user who cares about that shitty spiderman.
I just want to feel what I felt as a kid when I saw all three spiderman in theaters with my folks.

You never will.

Nah, we could get a Logan like Spider man movie.

Sam Raimi. Tobey Maguire. "Old man" Spider-Man story. Stand alone, one and done like Logan.

Bruh mary jane looks more like aunt may right now.

We can only dream user, it sure would be nice

Attached: Spider-Man_4_Movie_Poster.jpg (595x842, 476K)

ok yes this would be awesome. Bitchy old grumpy spiderman who is too old too deal with this shit anymore.

Alright, you just sold me on it. Would see.

>In the future, whites are a minority and the jews, led by Michael Morbius, have turned the west into a brown dystopia. Peter Parker is awakened from his sleep after a dream of Uncle Ben chastising him for giving up. He hits the streets once more as Spiderman...
>...and the bodycount rises...

Lads...what can we do about this?

Attached: kirsten-dunst.jpg (2036x2700, 706K)

Who would you guys like for an antagonist?

would

Nothing. You faggots wouldn't help make Frasier: Take Back The Night a reality. Now we won't help you with Spiderman 1488

There’s no fucking way
Dylan Baker as the Lizard

Honestly we would probably have to cast someone else. Or just write her out of the story altogether.

As long as you don't make Pete a cynical or nihilistic edgy adult I'm ok with this.

Morbius, the jewish vampire

JEEZ

It's Old Man Spider-man. It's dark. Start after she's been dead for a few years. Maybe murdered, maybe because of some horrible illness. Something Peter blames himself for while he lives alone in his shitty apartment thinking about his life.

Spider-Man is divorced and alone. Never show Mary Jane. Then do the Ezekiel storyline.

Make a live-action Spider-Verse movie that gives closure to the Raimi movies.

Attached: 7A9C999D-6494-4199-876C-919B574EC3F5.jpg (662x995, 71K)

I’m sure that’s just one bad pic and they can maker her look presentable for a movie

>lives alone in his shitty apartment
Pay rent.

So you're just going to pretend that other picture isn't in the thread for all to see? Even this was taken 3 years ago. And shooting probably wouldn't start for another 1 to 2 years from now at the earliest.

Stop making shit up

>The door still hasn't gotten fixed

That picture was from last year where she’s dressed up with make up (how she’d look in the film).

They can rebuild her. They have makeup and digital wizards. If it's still not enough there's Mommyfu Gwen or Rentgirl.

I think he's full of shit, but it would honestly make more sense than trying to get this rogueverse of the ground. Venom succeeded thanks to Hardy charisma and monsterfuckers.

Spiderverse made moviegoers aware of the multiverse clusterfuck. General audiences are so used to this kind of shit that they wouldn't even question different Peter Parkers on the big screen. Market it properly and it would be an easy sell.

11/10

Why thank you, sir.

>Just let sam make a new trilogy
why, people interested in raimi movies would want toby too

I never said nix toby. just do an old man spiderman trilogy

This series was a lot better for SONY in the long run. Did Gwen die in Spider-Man 3? I only remember her body

This. Was covered here

They've been talking about bringing rami back since about 2013, you can see it in the leaked e-mails.

What kinda shit has Sam Raimi been kickin around lately, anyway?

Attached: CFDEC50F-0DBF-4AEF-B518-9473D9EABBD2.jpg (934x960, 67K)

It's too bad they can't do the whole radioactive cum thing because the Rami spider was genetically engineered. What a hack.

That was before all the MCU stuff thou. They were trying to fix the Amazing movies.

Literally nothing since Oz.

She died because he never fulfilled Ben's dream of a fourth Reich, and got run over by her old spic manager when he was shit faced off of two Coronas. Peter hears the voice of Ben reminding of him of his life's work and starts hunting the jews responsible for flooding the west with brown and black refuse.

There's an Old man logan equivalent comic too you know. It involves Spidey giving MJ cancer with his radioactive cum.

Tom Holland and Harley Keener Ty Simpkins are so handsome.

Plan B sounds good to me

Attached: BDH.jpg (634x1100, 66K)

i would pay to see this
but there's no way this will ever happen with marvel and shit
spiderverse worked though so maybe there's some hope

i want army of darkness 2 ffs
also I loved the tv series fuck you

They stole my life story!

Maybe use someone attractive and not morbidly obese, instead.

Now dig on this

Attached: I am... Human Holocaust.jpg (960x500, 84K)

WHATEVER YOU DO, KEEP THE FUCKING SUIT!!!

Moreover, what's Tobey Maguire been up to?

I don't know desu.But he's still looks pretty decent if they want to make another movie.

Attached: 12312433234.jpg (828x443, 22K)

Don’t cast her in the movie? Recast or have a new female love interest played by an 18-year-old

jesus christ....JUST

I'd still fuck her.

This. Movie begins with MJs funeral, thats how you kick in. Or the new villain is The Architect

Attached: 1531609130498.png (1080x1069, 999K)

It's never going to happen, but sm4 in modern times with Tobey/Peter taking care of a elementary aged daughter, with a recently passed away MJ due to a robbery, would be 11/10 kino. Especially if the villain is Kraven who kidnaps the daughter for the climax.

you can see the tit lifter peaking out of her dress here. sort of like looking behind the curtain for a split second.

Attached: 1561936208603.png (1080x1069, 969K)

She just had a Roundtable and she looked fine

Some user once wrote a pretty good fan fic about Kraven dying of cancer and coming to New York to hunt a retired Spiderman as his last prey

punished toby would be a pretty good kino movie, with some multi verse shit to tie it to MCU universe and be done , no trilogy,

Jews
Pizza delivery guy for The Legion of Doom.
Srsly though, I don't know

That was literally the plot of a major story arc in the comics.

>no more kikes.

Just watched the first one again... I totally forgot how based it was.

Attached: 22081327-05F4-468E-BD30-157E12F2B3AA.jpg (1010x700, 156K)

He starred as Bobby Fischer in Pawn Sacrifice. It's kino.

remove the MCU bullshit

Nah I’m good, I’d rather Tobey get his own film that Raimi has control over.

First scene is Peter Parker pondering if he should save trannies and minorities despite the damage they do to traditional american culture.

fuck my hole!

Spiderman 4: Krystalnacht 2: The Quickening.

This would be the only early 2000's capekino to survive into the modern era besides X-Men, if that happens.

>New Mom Kirsten Dunst Refuses To Diet Despite $10 Million Offer
>‘It’s going to take a lot of cash to get her on a treadmill!’

Attached: kirsten-dunst-diet-ban-pp.jpg (792x446, 66K)

Nostalgia

Attached: 1r5xsw9o1_500.png (500x371, 363K)

>as he trains miles morales the future of webslinging, a young black/mexican boy

>details Spidey's final outing as he fights the sinister six led by a revived Osborn, Doc Ock, Mysterio, Electro, Scorpion, and Sandman.
>Osborn is actually the human avatar of Shuma Gorath and is summoning his true self to bring about the end of days
>Spidey loses, the universe is utterly lost, and J Jonah Jameson is cast into a portal to the modern marvel-verse with amnesia. All he knows is he hates spider-man and works in news.

>all an elaborate setup to get us JK JJJ again
I approve

She can be Aunt May.

Cgi

there's been rumors he's playing jjj in the post credits scene for far from home. this could be a good way to explain it and set up the villain for the next marvel stage. Maybe it explains what happened at the end of every other marvel film series. SHuma appeared and ate everything.

They made him into Alex Jones

Attached: AEEAACDF-FEB3-4176-82E1-575FBBA0D45B.png (500x514, 338K)

All according to plan...

Attached: 1553284205931.png (1024x1439, 1.96M)

This would be so goddamn kino but there's no way it'll happen. Maybe if MCU didn't have their own spidey movies, but right now there's not a chance.

any webms yet?

He's producing a movie about a crocodile a la jaws.

youtu.be/Mv7fg8XQT6Q
There’s a YouTube video

id hulk smash ngl

Apparently Spider-Man 3 kinda killed his career despite him handling it super well and the film not being his fault.

But that makes no sense. He had both Spiderman 1 and 2 under his belt and other directors with far worse bombs have made far more movies.

have sex

It would be based just to give YTP 10 or 20 years more content.

Mastetbate more

>Older Spidey
>Bring Wesley Snipes in as Blade
>Bad guy is Morbius
>Post credits scene is ambiguous maybe dream maybe reality of Pete turning into human-spider.

Now this user knows the real reason why another raimi spiderman would be based

become literate

nah bad guy is mysterio, who is the quentin beck of far from home. the one truth he told is that he was originally from another reality, but got trapped along with JJJ in new spiderman. Far from home isn't referencing spider-man being in Europe, its mentioning JJJ and Mysterio being lost in an entirely new universe

Post Spider-man YTPs

it could also be a way for them to keep Peter Parker's identity secret. Everyone assumes Peter is spider-man, but then they see Tobey's Spidey flying around Manhatten as Peter's in handcuffs

would pay to see this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7OaEHpKDz_M