Film ideas thread?

film ideas thread?

Attached: image.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Attached: DF75836C56E041B59CB96373B3639AB1.jpg (785x757, 67K)

Don’t care virgin

I wonder who could be behind this thread

Attached: 604EA108-7E4B-41E9-AC73-056551C50FD2.png (245x289, 23K)

I'm giving out free ideas, just give me something to work with. A character, a location, line of dialogue, whatever and I'll build a slightly larger story out of it.

superhero movie, but instead of the bad guy winning, the good guys win

a movie with few different endings, they are randomly played every time

Pepe gets gangraped in a japanese fetish AV.

Attached: TmpFile.jpg (600x630, 22K)

Idris Elba The Movie

Group of mismatched teens become giant robot pilots working for a shadowy government agency to fight ...I don't know...jellyfish or something

A 40 year old hermit, England, "Fuck niggers"

alright, heres something i thought about last night

a dystopian setting where everyone in the near future gets chips implanted in their brains, no one is forced, people are doing it willingly because it is the next step after smart phones, people are sharing content, taking pictures, videos, etc with their minds, and sharing it using normal phone networks, people can also share things to each other if they are within a certain distance, and all crime that used to happen on the internet is now thought crime. a man steals govt secrets and is on the run, before he gets caught he runs into a crowded area and shares the secrets with a group of people, secret govt spooks immediately figure out what happens and chase down the people who got it as well, some get sacred and surrender and their memories erased, but it fucks em up and leaves them braindead, a few of the others are afraid the same will happen to them and start running. one amongst them is conflicted as to what he should do, share the info and put other people at risk? try and find someone who seeks the info? dont know how it really ends.

live action boku no pico

How about /pol/tards get fucked for 2 hours?

Caddyshack, but with an all female starring cast
Top Gun, but with an all female starring cast
Goodburger, but with an all female starring cast
300, but with an all female starting cast
Call me by Your Name, but with an all female starring cast

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

This niggro gets tricked by a cop, goes to jail, tries to escape, gets killed by cop's brother who is a guard at the jail. That's my twist ending. About halfway done. Hopefully August.

followed by a remake 2 years later

Hi. I might be interested in some of your ideas? Do you reside near Manhattan?

Ciao,

Max Schmiel, of the Global Schmiel Agency

Honestly the butterfly effect may as well be this. Has a different ending every time I catch it on tv

That would fuck up with the reviewers big time

AN UNMANNED HYPERSONIC GLIDE VEHICLE IS CARRYING AN EXPLOSIVE PAYLOAD OF 300 KILOTONS.
YOU ARE ONE OF A MILLION PARTICIPANTS RANDOMLY SELECTED
FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY TO CHOOSE ITS TARGET.
FINAL TARGET WILL BE ASSIGNED BASED ON A WEIGHTED BOOTSTRAP MODE OF ALL CHOICES.
TARGET SELECTION WILL OCCUR IN
6 H 59 M 59 SEC
6 H 59 M 58 SEC
6 H 59 M 57 SEC
6 H 59 M 56 SEC...

Nice try, jj

What decides a target? repeating numbers? if so, then i pick china

nagasaki, bomb em again

A fat man
a basement
a computer

Dude hears his neighbour scream late at night, breaks in to find her struggling with a guy- mc distracts him and neighbour kills him. They hide the body even though she insists it was self defence. mc retreats into a vegetative state of shock, and the rest of the movie is his best friend investigating what happened to him while mc interprets reality through super fucked up nightmare sequences. eventually discover neighbour has been drugging mc to keep him quiet and the murder was planned since she was a kid because of something the victim's dad did (I'm thinking he saw her killing animals or something and told her parents she's a psychopath leading to a stint in an institution). I picture the ending as the neighbour killing mc's best friend in front of him and mc chasing her down and killing her still under the effects of trauma and whatever drugs she's got him on so everything's all warped and nightmarish

>I Was a Teenage Janny