Have we seen the last of him?

Have we seen the last of him?

Attached: snoke.jpg (825x464, 81K)

i hope so.

i was bored of him the moment i saw him.

kylo ren is a much more compelling antagonist in every way.

Attached: 1547862502007.jpg (435x690, 80K)

>introduce villain
>never really tell anything about him
>kill him in an unintentionally hilarious scene early in the second flick
why are disney wars writers such hacks

reaching

>at least my GF's sperm is still active
.....come again?

Attached: zed150.png (512x512, 142K)

Rian Johnson killed him. They could have led him up to being Darth Plagueis or some older Sith lord. I guess that's why they're bringing Palpatine back to cushion the blow of losing their main bigger bad.

How many times do we have to remind you that the Sequel Trilogy is non-canon. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, about Disney Wars is real. It's an SJw afterthought built upon a dead husk of a once great franchise that actually appealed to everyone with actual chads with high sperm counts and large breasted concubines who didn't care about their bodies being flaunted.

Compare that with this:
>Villain is a looming, distant threat in the first movie
>The second movie features an appearance from the villain for expository purposes and shows us that even our main antagonist is somebody's bitch - the entire galaxy is put into perspective for the viewer
>The third movie features the villain as a primary antagonist intermittently as the most powerful Force user we've seen so far
>Then, we get three movies of backstory for this guy

Seek help

Unironically this.

Maul, Dooku and Grievous are Lucas characters

Nobody cares anymore

They were pawns in the main villains plan.

They also got to fight and do stuff

TLDR You’re a faggot

Why is Disney so crap?

no ones ever really gone

>Snoke is revealed to be Plagueis

>Sheev comes back in 9

>we could have had Palpatine v Plagueis with callbacks to The Tragic Tale

its
not
FAIR

Attached: 1535843723274.jpg (651x551, 141K)

His gf is a futanari

no, he has a single-issue comic coming out in a couple months.

and it's a prequel story all about Kylo, thank God.

OH MY GOD I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS

Attached: le soy face.png (644x800, 15K)

The Disney buyout is a pathway to many things some consider to be...unfair

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 968K)

Ye what mate?

Ive seen the last of star wars thats for sure.

Who cares. Even JJ doesn’t give a crap anymore hence all the improve they did. Star Wars 1-6 ended with closer and now that closer has been undone. What was won at the end of 6 won’t come back in 9. Unfortunately Igor still doesn’t realize what a fuck up Kathleen is and what she has done to Lucasfilm with her wamen soiboi bookclub. The legacy of the OT hero is in tatters so any new victories won after him will feel stolen. Resurrection or time travel is the only ass pull that could fix this. The only thing they can do is make the new one not suck, but all that effort is mute if people no longer care.

Attached: b9144d71e0b83cf51ecce79163719ead.jpg (2048x2732, 338K)

From leaks and insider info, he's mentioned once by Rey talking to Kylo.
>"Snoke tried to turn you, but I know there's good in you."
That's LITERALLY it.

I see once again JJ is plagerising the original script.

Kylo was only barely more compelling and that’s because Snoke was set up as le mysterious bad guy. We live in a world where Thanos is the capeshit benchmark and Kylo has done nothing of note besides kill his daddy.

God I hope EP9 underperforms.

Attached: C947AC8D-3DD6-4BBB-AB3F-55C25B8E3573.png (900x900, 401K)

Notice the Disney markeeeters aren’t shilling it as aggressively. It’s because there really isn’t any exciting draw for this movie. Now, show a Palpatine scene that might get people talking and shilling. As of right now you can’t eveb motivate fans to do free marketing because this is the squeal to the most hated Star Wars movie since the Holiday Special.

Pretty sure you'll find a figure of him or 3 on the shelves at your local store, so no you haven't seen the last of him