14. The Big Short
15. 12 Monkeys
16. Benjamin Button
9000. Deadpool 2
9001. True Romance
90001. 12 Years a Slave
90000000001. Inglourious Basterds

Pleb Filter: Meet Joe Black

Attached: 4D44C4AA00000578-5848489-image-a-95_1529070502211.jpg (634x951, 68K)

High quality bait

I do this every time after arriving at my apartment from biking along the river. Only fatfucks and completely out of shape autists can't do it.

Brad Pitt is literally the last "move to Hollywood and work your way into a star" stories ever. No stage parents, no connections, simply moved from mid-west in his early 20s and made it happen. That will never happen again.

Also why all current "stars" are boring and bland. They are there because of connections, not because they have that "it factor" that made all past stars into actual stars.

This is now a Brad Pitt appreciation thread. Enjoy.

Attached: brad-pitt-cannes21.jpg (650x424, 64K)

>9001. True Romance
yup, it's a bait

GET YO CREDIT CARD
(CUZ I NEED NO MONEY)

Another thing I like about Brad Pitt. He's know for being in incredible shape for his roles. However, you never see paparazzi shots of him working out or leaving a gym. Every "star" under 30 now days calls the paps and gets their photo leaving the gym with their iced coffee and designer gym gear that they're getting paid to wear. Dude lives low-key and only pops up for random movie promos. The way it should be.

Attached: Hot-Brad-Pitt-Pictures-2019.jpg (1024x681, 62K)

Is this picture shopped?

It's not. He likes to ride bikes. This was in England. I know a lot.

Jon Hamm

OK, I'll take that one. Ironically he's a Missouri dude just like Pitt.

No Interview with the Vampire?

What is this sorcery?

The guy absolutely steals the show in True Romance with about 5 minutes of screen time. Did the same in Thelma and Louise.

Your ranking is a bit meh.

What I would like to discuss is what the FUCK is going on with the bike situation here? Literally how?

If you've never done the one-sided cruise on a bike you've never ridden a bike. Get with it.

And ANOTHER thing I respect about the dude. He's known for his looks. However, he dresses like trash. Think of all the other actors that are known for their looks. It goes to their heads and they are dressed like they spend an hour every morning letting their design team put together the perfect outfit just to go get coffee. They're all a bunch of pretty boys. You can just tell Pitt is dirty and probably smells. Doesn't give two shits.

is this another bad meme where we're supposed to act clueless? how can you not understand how to do that? how old are you and where are you from? i'm curious what kind of retards made those posts

Attached: ChadPitt.gif (634x932, 484K)

The fact you took the time to do that is incredible to me. Also, that's hilarious.

The fact you think he actually just did that is incredible to me.

Please explain.

Please explain...

Oscar is a lock for his upcoming role in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

based

Bradley Cooper

>ywn be that good looking
why even live

Mechanical brakes, shitty cheap ass shifters, hybrid, suntour fork, plastic pedals... fuck. Wtf is wrong with you buying that hundred dollar bike, you seem to like biking, as to make that stunt you need to be above average rider.

I did that as a kid on a shitbox mtb dude

It differs when you're grown up, not the hardest trick, but it still requires a good feeling of the bike, which comes with a lot of riding.

I'll take that I guess.